Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gardes

After watching past shows, it was kind of bothersome that the 2 had reached this stage of comfort without tackling past issues, so I was very happy to see the episode yesterday.  It was one of the best epiosdes and also the most needed episode.

It was funny, there were things that did not register when writing update that I noticed when the episode aired and Bee wrote them all down so well.

Kaur, liked your post.

Welcome back Bee.  I have missed you in the forum lately.

I thought when I wake up, Ms. Samachar Ji would have something for me.  Kahan ho, Ji?  Aaj ki taaza khabar?

That is right, Gardes. I had no clue what the CVs were doing and when I saw how they had weaved their story to bring G-R from their comfort zone into forcing them to face the almost ending 30days was a splendid work by the CVs. It was so much needed, and they brought it out in such a fantastic way. Anything and everything said in appreciation of these CVs seems less to me. I am running out of adjectives.

What is that about Kaur? (@bold above)

Thanks for the welcome Gardes. With hardly any spare time at hand, I can not forgo my office-dharma or house-dharma, all I can forgo is my sleep to spend that extra time on I-F and for that I am looking like a zombie now.

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I had to come back to write more on my thoughts of yday's. (Sigh!)

Originally posted by: bee5

My thoughts - 

4. Noteworthy was the change in Devi. Amazing what the girl learned over 1 night! (Trying to act all responsible! Atleast she knew that much, to speak out!). That next scene R-Devi was also well done.

The best part in that M-R scene was where she allowing R to take the sugar from the container and put in the kettle on the stove (M was making chai). This was as if to say - "Yes, I allow you to 'lecture' me and willing to listen". [She allowing her to lecture itself was for M's own selfish reason too, that - she was scared R is going to complain to her parents abt her relationship, little does she know abt R]. She does the same with the tea-leaves container too. But as soon as R starts talking something that M doesn't like to hear (to not meet Jabbu anymore) M takes the container back and stops R from taking the tea-leaves.  There it meant - "Okay now stop lecturing me, I will not allow you to tell me not to meet Jabbu". It was such a simple scene with so much of meaning. 

p.s: I am not sure if anyone of you already mentioned it, I could not go back and read so many pages of comments for all of you. Sorry guys, if it is already discussed.

9. G(H) was extremely handsome today, and oh-so-charming in last Friday's episode. I like that pastel blue saree of R. She looks nice in both neutral and bold colors. She is beautiful!
About H, it feels to me like H has lost some weight and hence that is making him look so handsome! Not a lot of weight, but very slightly.