Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 10th, 2011 Written Update - Page 4

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanx Gardes,for the lovely update...mmm so Jabbus intentions are not decent...and the challenge is again up..so lets ee where this leads to...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

Gunjhun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess it kinda makes sense for Jabbu to be the bad guy, for this strand of the drama. We can't have the mama-mamis do all the evil things can we? It would become too much of a bad thing I guess, wouldn't it? Hmmm...this gets me thinking we've seen angry Guddu, apprehensive Guddu, happy guddu, sad Guddu, mad Guddu and so many other things. But! We haven't seen jealous Guddu! That would be too cute how he deals with it 😛 We should bring Abhigyan back or something and have him be jealous but all the while conflicted as he doesn't want to get attached to Runjhun but still jealous of the relationship she and Abhi had. An idea 😛😆
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update. Well done!👍🏼
K__S thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update Gardes, you did a great job!

Today's epi was indeed a big turning point in R and G's relationship. G has started to care. I, for sure, won't call it love yet.

It also showed Runjhun didn't forget what happened, and to be honest why would she? Guddu did so much, yes she has seen his good side, but all that happened isn't something to forget so easily. He has put her through hell. (Here we are like a month behind in episodes so things are fresh in my mind.) She has accepted this relationship, she has yet to accept him. And that won't happen overnight. Like many others said there has to be a setback in their relationship for both to understand what they mean to each other and what it is they exactly feel.

As for Jabbo I'm just happy he got caught. Don't wanna discuss him much!

[quote=gardes]Thanks, Sig. As long as they don't change my Kukkan Beta, I will be happy. I want Kukkan Beta to be the voice of reason for Guddu. Kukkan's advice will enter Guddu's thick skull![/quote]

Right on! At least let one of Guddu's mates be a good friend. Liked Kukkan more than Jabbo anyways!

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: K__S

Thank you for the update Gardes, you did a great job!

Today's epi was indeed a big turning point in R and G's relationship. G has started to care. I, for sure, won't call it love yet.

It also showed Runjhun didn't forget what happened, and to be honest why would she? Guddu did so much, yes she has seen his good side, but all that happened isn't something to forget so easily. He has put her through hell. (Here we are like a month behind in episodes so things are fresh in my mind.) She has accepted this relationship, she has yet to accept him. And that won't happen overnight. Like many others said there has to be a setback in their relationship for both to understand what they mean to each other and what it is they exactly feel.

As for Jabbo I'm just happy he got caught. Don't wanna discuss him much!

[quote=gardes]Thanks, Sig. As long as they don't change my Kukkan Beta, I will be happy. I want Kukkan Beta to be the voice of reason for Guddu. Kukkan's advice will enter Guddu's thick skull![/quote]

Right on! At least let one of Guddu's mates be a good friend. Liked Kukkan more than Jabbo anyways!

KS, Jabbo was used by the CVs to draw a parallel to Guddu and Runjhun, in that Jabbo once said that Mahadevi is his ticket to Pandey Niwas.  Guddu did it, and in Jabbo's eyes has an easy life there, so he can do it too.  But when Runjhun busted him open, he went out to hurt her and possibly Guddu too in a way only an insider can do.  He may also think that if Guddu is a changed man, he may not allow Jabbo and Kukkan to continue in a life as they know it.  M & Ms know of the chunauti but they don't know what the chunauti is about, but Jabbo knows and he is the most likely person to remind us about it.  Hence his character has turned a shade of grey.

Jabbo had a look when he tells Mahadevi about the phone when talking to her from the steps a few days back and I did not like that look.  Well, today the CVs clarified that for me that Jabbo may be turning negative for now.

[I am merely speculating and have no intention to second guess.  I want the CVs to tell me what they intend to do.]
K__S thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: gardes

KS, Jabbo was used by the CVs to draw a parallel to Guddu and Runjhun, in that Jabbo once said that Mahadevi is his ticket to Pandey Niwas. Guddu did it, and in Jabbo's eyes has an easy life there, so he can do it too. But when Runjhun busted him open, he went out to hurt her and possibly Guddu too in a way only an insider can do. He may also think that if Guddu is a changed man, he may not allow Jabbo and Kukkan to continue in a life as they know it. M & Ms know of the chunauti but they don't know what the chunauti is about, but Jabbo knows and he is the most likely person to remind us about it. Hence his character has turned a shade of grey.

Jabbo had a look when he tells Mahadevi about the phone when talking to her from the steps a few days back and I did not like that look. Well, today the CVs clarified that for me that Jabbo may be turning negative for now.

[I am merely speculating and have no intention to second guess. I want the CVs to tell me what they intend to do.]

You're right Gardes, I just hope it stays with the grey shades and doesn't go all black! We already have enough villains to deal with.
I also saw 'the look' and did not like it one bit! And yes like you said today I got the 'aha' moment about that look.

His words to Guddu were like a bucket of cold, very cold, water. Here, I also didn't like his look. This nasty, disgusting look! 🤢

During this whole scenario I couldn't help but wondering where on earth Kukkan was. Had he been there Jabbo probably wouldn't be able to reach where he intended to reach with Guddu. (Talking about the challenge here) Well, he might just would, but we would have a Kukkan to tell Guddu not to focus much about what he said. Right now Kukkan has no clue what occured, hence he won't be able to 'guide' Guddu. If I remember correctly it was Kukkan who tricked Guddu into taking the challenge.

I feel bad for Guddu, here his own friend in a way stabbed him in the back (I feel!). What on earth was Jabbo thinking by comparing his and Mahadevi's chakkar to that with Guddu and Rujhun's ?! I guess only he (apart form the kans M&M's) can make their relationship sound so cheap!

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
First of all thank you Gardes for the update...I reached my destination safely. I haven't seen the episode so won't comment on the episode...but based on the comments of everyone else...I honestly don't think Jabbo has turned bad...I'm going to use Runjhun's words and say that circumstances change people or bring out different sides of people. I think this is just the new side we're seeing of Jabbo that wasn't apparent because it didn't apply in such a personal manner.

Like Guddu says that Jabbo has always had new loves and it matters suddenly because of the relationship Guddu shares with Runjhun. Jabbo isn't pitting Guddu and Runjhun against each other (intentionally) but challenging Guddu's standpoint on the whole issue because he wants to carry on his love affairs like he's always had. So he's not creating rift, but rather being selfish and I think to some extent he's always been selfish. I'm think Bee has always mentioned Jabbo as a dreamer...someone who's heads stays in the clouds and likes to live his life easily without the responsibility relationships brings. That is why he didn't want to go with the mobile center.

Kukkan and Jabbo do have a ying - yang aspect like Gardes mentioned, where Kukkan always goes with the voice of reason and Jabbo always does what he feel is easy and right and more fun. So in  my opinion Jabbo didn't really turn bad but we get to see his this selfish, self preserving side.

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am glad you made it to your destination safely...

Thanks for your perspective, Wafah.  I feel he is grey as well and not outright negative, at least I hope he doesn't.  He wishes to have what Guddu has and when denied, lashes out.  His anger is not unlike Guddu's - 2 peas in a pod.  He wants what he wants and does not care who he hurts in the process.  He was pretty sly when talking to Guddu and that was deliberate...
sofeajan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gunjhun

I guess it kinda makes sense for Jabbu to be the bad guy, for this strand of the drama. We can't have the mama-mamis do all the evil things can we? It would become too much of a bad thing I guess, wouldn't it? Hmmm...this gets me thinking we've seen angry Guddu, apprehensive Guddu, happy guddu, sad Guddu, mad Guddu and so many other things. But! We haven't seen jealous Guddu! That would be too cute how he deals with it 😛 We should bring Abhigyan back or something and have him be jealous but all the while conflicted as he doesn't want to get attached to Runjhun but still jealous of the relationship she and Abhi had. An idea 😛😆

I feel the same way. While I agree that Guddu should lose Rhunjun to realise what she means to him , the return of Abhigyan will make both Runjhun and Guudu to reassess their feelings and relationship to each other. Really looking foraward to see a jealous Guddu!!!! I would also like to see that Guddu has more flashbacks on what he did to Runjhun and be remorseful.