Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Why was Guddu so easily convinced by Jabbo? What nerve did Jabbo hit? It seemed like Guddu became immediately the "old Guddu."

Jabbo knows his boss, but looking at the scene, why did Guddu forget his friendship with RJ that has begun?

Character insight, anyone?

i would call it male competitive nature...guddu doesn't like to lose...
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey rocking update gardes...👍🏼
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: uzee

i would call it male competitive nature...guddu doesn't like to lose...

I think it was also interesting that today they showed that RJ has not forgotten her humiliation at Guddu's hands and that it is still there. And as you say Guddu still wants to win.
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Gardes! Very detailed and nicely written...I could picture each scene clearly :-)

Quite an interesting epi indeed this sounds like...glad to know that atleast G found out about JM and caught them red handed...I never thought Jaboo would turn out to be so cunning and actually pitting GR against each other for his own purposes *shakes head* Disappointing...I thought J and K were Guddu's genuine friends...but chalo Kukkan is still there...lol

Anyways like you said this is a turning point in GR's relationship cuz sooner or later Guddu had to remember about the challenge again since they are yet to define the long term possibilities of their relationship which they both had forgotten to an extent...now Guddu is back on the defensive...hmmm waiting to see how Runjhun handles this now...lol
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the fab update Gardes :)

Wow...so now Runjhun & Guddu will hopefully start realizing that there's more to their relationship...some hidden feelings are involved..

I just hope Jabbo does'nt go against Guddu anytime...
ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Gardes!  This episode is most anticipated indeed...
As to the precap, I think G is being unfair now to R...whatever happened to the newfound friendship, if not love?  Was it all a waste for G to get back to the challenge after realizing that it exists?  I think he was not at all "into it" anymore knowing that G has grown fondness of her.. R slowly crawled to his system...Yet, he is going back to the "Old Guddu" the annoying one...He just can't accept the fact that he had change...
I agree that he is into winning the challenge...at the expense of R.. at the expense of losing her... maybe by then, he will knew her importance, her place in his heart...
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Alas, I wish I can write like Rani and Bee and summarize what I like about the show on a daily basis...

For crying out loud, did people really expect that the 30 days will end in a love fest?  This is a SOAP OPERA and nothing happens THAT quick or THAT easily!

Did Runjhun really forget what happened to her and eventually what turned her life upside down?  Would any of you, if, God forbid, you had to go through something like that?

Did you really expect Guddu to change without realization that 30 days and then what?  Runjhun forever, or better yet GunJhun forever?

Guddu has stayed on top in Kannauj (yes, by nefarious means) and can he really change?  Can a girl change him?  What Jabbo did today, sleazily as it may be, was show Guddu his aukaat (his true self!)!  That just bcause you live in a mansion and married a Pandey girl, does not change who you are or have been for 25-26 years!  That was brilliantly done!

Aiyo, guys, the story is like any other, but the execution is fantastic.  A real male-female relationship tussle shown like nowhere else.  No Saas-Bahu kachra here.
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks..

loved the episode..

guddu does not want to lose at any cost..he will try to 'act' like the old guddu but how is he gonna suppress those feelings that he has started to have for R?..

yes..I also feel that he needs to lose her..then he will realise his true feelings..

and what about R..clearly she has not moved on from her initial thoughts of guddu..hence the flashback..??

when will she realise her true feelings??
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Gardes ... that looks like an awesome epi ...

Again I'm amazed how well the CVs are handling the situations ... never draging anything ... R & G caught Jabbo red handed in the space of one epi ... great job ... if it was any other serial ... this would have easily lasted more than a week !!!!!

Alas ... the sly Jabbo did touch a raw nerve ... he set G thinking after 30 days what ???? Where do he and R go from there ????

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great update Gardes...covered it all...
Loving R and G's next step in relationship...
Looks like rocking one to come...
I am upset that they made Jabbo sly and negative character...