India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 10th, 2011 Written Update

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Thanks, Wafah, for giving me the opportunity to write the update...

The episode starts with Guddu and Runjhun reaching the ruins where Jabbo had set up his tryst with Mahadevi.  They view the set up.  Runjhun says that it seems we are late in reaching the place.  She spots Mahadevi's dupatta and says that means Jabbo brought her here.  Why isn't Guddu saying anything?  Guddu gets upset that what do you want me to say?  You are after Jabbo and what proof do you have that they were together?  I told you I will speak to Jabbo in the morning, but you dragged me here.  Where are they?  Runjhun is upset and says that Guddu does not trust her.  She shows the love note that she says she got from Mahadevi's room.  He says he read it, didn't he, but still there is no proof that it is from Jabbo.  His name is not on it.  He is upset that she keeps accusing Jabbo.  She turns him around and with tears in her eyes she asks Guddu if he has trust (bharosa) in her?  He admits that he does not doubt her and to not waste time and go look for Jabbo.  They leave the place.  Jabbo and Mahadevi are hiding in earshot and Jabbo tells Mahadevi that see how your sister is on our trail like a spy.  Mahadevi denies that Runjhun is her sister.  Runjun and Guddu take off on the bike and it is almost dawn now.  Guddu stops the bike and asks why Runjhun is crying and Mahadevi won't be found by her crying.  Runjhun admits to being worried about Mahadevi.  What if something happens to her.  Mama, Mami and Amma will be heartbroken.  She is worried about Amma's health. Mahadevi is so naive and does not understand the ills of this world.  Guddu asks her to stop crying and that they will search for them.

In the next scene, Mahadevi is being helped by Jabbo to climb through the window.  She is unable to even as he is helping her.  He asks to take risks for him and that there are enemies and he does not want anyone to see them together.  Jabbo gets a phone call from Guddu.  Guddu asks about the new "chakkar" with Mahadevi.  Jabbo acts innocent and stammers that he does not know what Guddu is talking about.  Guddu asks where Jabbo is and Jabbo claims he is sleeping in his room.  Guddu continues that if that is the case who is the guy that looks like you at the back of Pandey Niwas.  Mahadevi and Jabbo turn to see Guddu and Runjhun.  Both walk towards them and give Mahadevi and Jabbo looks.  Jabbo jumps off the ledge and and Guddu slaps him.  Both Runjhun and Mahadevi are shocked.  Guddu is very upset and says he is running behind them all night, and tries to slap him again.  Runjhun stops him and asks him not to do anything that draws attention to them.  She feels that just as she was maligned by the society, she does not want Mahadevi to go through the same.  She walks off with Mahadevi, leaving Guddu and Jabbo facing each other.  As Mahadevi and Runjhun walk in, Mittho is right there and questions where Bojha Rani took her Mahadevi.  Mahadevi begs Runjhun with her eyes not to reveal anything.

Mittho wants to know and Mahadevi mentions that they went to the Mobile Center.  Mittho flares up at her saying you went to that gunda (goon) Guddu's shop?  As Mittho starts on Runjhun, Mahadevi says it was her decision to go help in the shop.  She wants to learn household work and she started today.  Mittho looks at her dirty hands and says these hands are not meant for work. She will have servants to do all sorts of jobs.  As Mittho starts on Runjhun, Mahadevi defends her saying it is not her fault.  She stopped me, but it was my decision.  She does not wish someday someone telling her that Mahadevi's Mom did not teach her anything.  Mittho is all smiles now that her Devi has become so mature and to go make tea and breakfast.  She turns to Runjhun and warns/threatens her not to take Mahadevi away from the house for work ever again.  Mahadevi and Runjhun are in the kitchen and Mahadevi is silently throwing a tantrum.  Runjhun says she has become so wise that she has learned to lie so well.  It is Mahadevi's life and she should do whatever she wishes, but to think before taking any steps.  Jabbo is not a good guy.  How do I tell you that if one thing goes wrong, your life will turn upside down.  Jabbo is not a good guy and girls are a hobby (time pass) for him.  Mahadevi turns on Runjhun and tells her that the first opportunity you get you go after my Jabbo Ji.  If she (mahadevi) says something about GudduJi, Runjhun would not like it.  Guddu Ji and Jabbo Ji are friends and if Guddu Ji is good, Jabbo Ji is very, very good.  And that Jabbo is thoughtful and will soon marry her.

At the Carrom Club, Guddu says that now the third degree (of questioning) will start and Jabbo is unsure what Guddu means.  Guddu grabs him by the scruff of his neck and pushes his head to the carrom board and asks what he knows about a marriage.  Jabbo says he is not sure what Guddu means.  Guddu mentions that he has a Dharampatni and she has a house and in that house lives a girl named Mahadevi.  She is his Dharampatni's cousin (Mameri bahen).  So you think you love her.  Are you willing to marry her?  He releases Jabbo at the collar  and says if you do not intend to marry her why all this drama (nautanki)?  In all of Kannauj, was she the only one you could find?  Why are you bent on spoiling her reputation/life?  Guddu has grabbed Jabbo's cheeks by now, preventing hime from uttering coherently and Jabbo asks him to let go so he can speak.  He says when he was courting 4 girls at a time and the fifth one was waiting on the sidelines, why did he not say anything?  Guddu grabs him by the scruff of his neck again and says they were not your bhabhi's sisters.  As he shakes Jabbo, he asks, why don't you get it?  Jabbo question that if she is bhabhi's sister, where is the problem?  The others were girls too and so is this one.

In the meantime, Runjhun continues her conversation with Mahadevi in the kitchen.  She pleads that how can she explain to Mahadevi that what she is doing is wrong.  Mahadevi continues making faces.  Runjhun explains that Amma says that if someone steals your money, you have lost nothing, if you are hurt, you can apply a salve, but when your reputation is spoilt, it stays with you for the rest of your life.  Yu cannot wash it away.  Mahadevi insolently asks Runjhun to keep Amma Ji's lecture (pravachan) to herself and not repeat to her.  Runjhun continues that she is not lecturing, but Mahadevi knows firsthand what happened to Runjhun, in spite of none of any of it being her fault, and all she had to go through.  (A flashback of the auction is shown at this time).  She explains what Jabbo is all about and Mahadevi still ignores her advice.  He does not earn, he is not good.  Mahadevi claims he is good, he is dabangg (fearless) type, and how everyone respects him.  Runjhun counteracts by saying that people are afraid of him and not really respectful.  She asks Mahadevi to forget him.  Mama, Mami will never agree to this relationship.  Mahadevi comes back with saying why not?  Runjhun and Guddu's marriage took place knowing what Guddu was about.  She will convince her parents herself about Jabbo Ji and they will see how happy she is and arrange for the wedding.

Jabbo is at Guddu's feet as Guddu is reclining in his chair.  He tells Guddu that if he marries there will be problems.  He pleads that Mahadevi is like any other girl and he does not marry other girls, so why this one is different?  IS the difference because she is your wife's sister?  Then again I understand that Runjhun Shukla is your patni but you have a 30 days challenge with her (a flashback to the Darpok Ji and the 30 challenge clips are shown).  After 30 days challenge, Runjhun will be nobody, everything will be over.  Guddu is pensive at what Jabbo is (slyly) saying to him.  Jabbo continues that there is not much of a difference between Guddu and Runjhun's rishta and Mahadevi and his rishta.  Jabbo thinks he has hit the target with Guddu by saying what he just did.  Guddu asks Jabbo to let go of his legs and leave.  As Jabbo leaves, Guddu thinks to himself that how did he forget the challenge (chunauti) and that his rishta with Runjhun is of 30 days only.

Precap:  Runjhun asks Guddu to help with Mahadevi's situations and Guddu flares up saying, she is your sister, you deal with it.  I am not your servant that whenever you ask, I jump up and do it.

[There were portions where the video was cut off and all I heard were dialogues, so I beg your pardon, if I missed some things.  I tried the best I could.]

Enjoy.

It was a great episode and a big turning point in Runjhun and Guddu's relationship, me thinks!  Tongue  Need to watch it again, later.  The episode was so well done.

Edited by gardes - 10 May 2011 at 10:23am

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxMC4821Opandaywebkapreshma12kavi_puppyREESHYALneeru aroradevila10asaharyaBsanksarahjchabsfananamikamundonaarati4devmonicayYSK79_zephyrbaas-tvD.I.D.forevaER_ER_YAactivesonalJashpanevaraTrini331Humtum25pappy123nirleppannuNAVITrupa_politemilwebvanipunjaritanya_parmarBrindha87trish1spring567pearldesaianinagUtishmavemaivanta29skamanikamuralident4usunneyfloraHeenapbostanianK__Sharshi21musica10ptamomphyldivra4WestwickNVBGKYramonamljcruzAginaya69Nimmi.LoveGudduedabellashanak.hotzeezee55gauranitaiirene_cBonaiJulie0001Gauri22KhaLidaHrani2007HoneySuckleWafahmayonabluedreamz953rusha4003march2011UmIbrahimprnczsweethoney06MelissasigridOmaRamdassanna44l0veyraaspachChitra89bee5shivani003lilindiangurl13shamil-bhootni-Peace67Jess.sweetygirl28xxMATSxxpyar-ishkAreYaar

supna79 IF-Dazzler
supna79
supna79

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Eagerly waiting...thanks for the update :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Sorry, for the delay.  The update is now available...

Edited by gardes - 10 May 2011 at 9:15am
Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
You rock gardes! fantastic update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

-salma- Goldie
-salma-
-salma-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the lovely update :)
Meredith IF-Rockerz
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
thanx for the update.
Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Why was Guddu so easily convinced by Jabbo? What nerve did Jabbo hit? It seemed like Guddu became immediately the "old Guddu."

Jabbo knows his boss, but looking at the scene, why did Guddu forget his friendship with RJ that has begun?

Character insight, anyone?

Edited by jpalagrawal - 10 May 2011 at 9:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afghan33sigridInfofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Gardes, you are the absolute best. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So he DID forget about the chunauti and that he is supposed to forget about Runjhun after 30 days... hmmm

Will comment once I see the episode.  I'm so glad Guddu and Runjhun caught Jabbo lying red handed.  I was wondering how Guddu was going to believe Runjhun.

Edit:  It will be interesting to see how he retaliates.  It will be painful to watch Runjhun give up on Guddu but as we discussed before, I think you and I are the only ones who agree, that Guddu needs to lose Runjhun and win his challenge to realize exactly what it is that he lost.

Edited by rani2007 - 10 May 2011 at 9:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SuzeeNVBGKYJulie0001LoveGuddugardesInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index