Sasural Genda Phool

SGP Nostalgia thread - Page 5

ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was not here for about 5 days, and wow there's a treat here waiting for me πŸ˜ƒ. Time for me to contribute πŸ˜‰
I don't remember when this was, this was just after Suhana came to her Sasural I think.. There was this scene, where Suhana, Badima and Rajni were waiting for Disha to have lunch. And Suhana ends up having nothing. The family fusses over her and feeds her continuously with chapathi and some curry. Suhana's eyes are filled with tears. The family is worried. When Ishaan comes there, they start scolding Ishaan. Suhana then says that she found the food spicy and hence the tears. Badi ma then takes the chillies off the curry. And then Suhana says "Aap khana nahin khaoge Ma" . Thats the first time she shows concern towards the family. I loved everything about that line, the tone, the volume, the emotion, the genuine concern in the voice. Thats one of my favourite lines. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
now for august...i would term it as sushaan month...

1. Rano-Suhana argument over suhana going out without informing. Then Meeti coming and telling Suhana how much she hurt Rano. Suhana asking sorry to Rano...Alok asking Rano to forgive Suhana. Very nice scenes.

2. Continuation to the above...R&D would have told Ishaan about Suhana and he would have left the house. BM shouting at R&D and telling she is sensing the family falling apart. Ishaan then comes back and says he did not feel bad. The young lot will have dinner together having fun...BM and Alok will see this and tell their roots are very strong.

3. Who can forget Suhana slapping Sid and then hugging Ishaan...and their conversation in the garden when Ishaan tells she need not think abt what Sid thinks abt her.

4. Suhana telling Ishaan she is leaving the house...and Ishaan asking her to tell the family and go.

5. Ishaan coming back from office thinking suhana might have left...but sees Suhana playing with meeti. Then the scene when they had the first eyelock when suhana was abt to fall and ishaan holds her...and then she asking him to get things for meeti's fancy dress competition.

6. Ishaan getting her a dress, Suhana teaching him to dance..and their conversation when ishaan says she is the most lovely girl he has ever seen...and suhana saying she will never forget him.

7. Dadaji crying over his friend's death...one of the best lessons taught in SGP...and then Suhana cheering him and asking them to go on a scooter ride...

8. BM reading Suhana's letter that she is leaving
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shweta I think Now we all shud call U SGP Encyclopedia  πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@rubal...u can actually...i remember everything till sept...bt after S entry...i got amnesia...dont remember much after that...πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@rubal...u can actually...i remember everything till sept...bt after S entry...i got amnesia...dont remember much after that...πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣

Oh Shweta U r Becoming too Much PhunnyπŸ˜†...BTW Good One...Sheemu Di Bahut Khush Hogi Shabshi Degi TumhaπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...And Himanshu  Bhai will be Heartbroken after watching This Comment πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Thats like my girl! Good, well done!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Honestly there is no need to lose sanity by remembering that hideous track.
🀒
GurpreetD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Thats like my girl! Good, well done!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Honestly there is no need to lose sanity by remembering that hideous track.
🀒

See Shweta I told U Na πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
i have to bring back this thread...cos i cant be without posting abt my favorite month of all...September...it had everything in it...😊

1. BM falling ill...Alok-BM scene..when Alok asks BM to tell what the prb is...then BM-Suhana scenes...one of the best emotional scenes..when Suhana tells BM abt her childhood...then Suhana leaving the party and coming back for BM...

2. This scene is not significant...bt still i will mention cos it happened...πŸ˜† the scene where the family is planning for the family tour...and Alok recommends to go to India Gate...taking food from the house and all...πŸ˜† my dad used to say the same thing...πŸ˜† i keep watching that scene a lot..😳 and also the only scene my dad has seen in SGP...πŸ˜ƒ

3. Suhana telling Ishaan she wont leave the house and she will stay there only

4. The best of all...Achi Bahu Mission🀣 the best track in SGP according to me...i have seen countless times...and whenever i get bored i see it...the best...πŸ˜ƒ be it suhana watching the serials...she thinking of karva chauth...KK shocked to see suhana in that roop...Suhana trying to parosify khanna and spilling on Alok's face...🀣 one can keep going and going...

5. Manju Aunty's entry for the first time...and suhana and MA's fight...🀣 we actually had a laugh riot for 3 days continuously from achi bahu mission...

6. Amroha trip...suhana enjoying the village side...then SGP dance...then filmy wedding ending...good ones..

7. Hotel Majestic and Jail...Another full on fun track...right from when suhana tells she knows karate..then in the hotel...cockroach scare...Alok-BM worrying abt them...then Sushaan landing in Jail...then Suhana demanding 5star facility in the jail...shouting on seeing that scary women in the cell...🀣

on the whole...my favorite month of all...πŸ˜ƒ
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
       Even though this thread is regarding the scenes V enjoyed . These r not the scenes but the posts made by our members . I was going through them and they r pretty hilarious... So before V had Shatty's FF Our amazing writers wrote how V felt abt Some of the things and gave us all laugh   . I hope U enjoy it as much as I do . 

**Sona SendOff Party-Post your Messages** Shweths

Thakkur dates Ghabbar...!   Laxmi 

*       Pyari Baitee Sonali   SheemA Di 

ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Let me end with my list of all time faves 😊

My top 5 scenes:- (Every time I think about this I think about a different list πŸ˜†)
1) Suhana's gift of smile to Badi ma (has to be my most fave scene)
2) KK looking at Suhana after he gets to know that she is "pregnant"
3) Badi ma- Suhana scene after the glass breaking incident 
4) Suhana watching those TV serials during the Achi Bahu epi πŸ˜†
5) The Sushaan scene after the biopsy-  (the one they did not telecast😑)

ps: I may keep coming back to this, for all you know πŸ˜†  

Edited by ice.maiden - 12 years ago