SGP Nostalgia thread - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Cool idea. I wanted to contribute to this earlier but decided to take my own time and watch the scenes I liked as many times as possible. Today, I saw two scenes.

Ishaan misses Suhana:-
The scene begins with Ishaan coming to his room (probably from his office). Suhana meanwhile has gone with R&D to the hotel. Ishaan lies on the bed and suddenly hears Suhana telling him to change his clothes. (which of course was his hallucination). Ishaan then begins talking to the teddy about whether Suhana has any feelings for him. Whether she talks about him. Whether he is worthy for her. He then tells the teddy that he loves Suhana and tells Sweetu to her the same. Rano enters the room. She assumes that Ishaan is talking about some other woman because Suhana is not there. She begins scolding him. He explains to her that Sweetu is Suhana's best friend and that he was talking about Suhana only. Rano asks him if he is missing Suhana. He replies in affirmative using the teddy to gesture. She tells that Suhana too must be missing him. Ishaan is kind of sad that Suhana does not miss him. He then lies to Rano that "yes of course, she is missing me." He also asks her to make him tea. She leaves the room to make him tea. Ishaan makes Sweetu face him and tells, "Kisi ko batana mat ki Suhana mujhe miss nahi karti." The camera freezes on his face.

Comments:
I think Ishaan was really good in this scene. The way he expresses all his feelings is really good. In the beginning of the episode, he casually comes and lies on the bed. His face is relaxed. Then he hallucinates about Suhana. He suddenly sits up and then starts thinking about Suhana. I think the best part was the ending where Ishaan is relieved to know that Rano didn't actually hear the part where he says that "is he worthy enough for Suhana?". I really love this scene because Ishaan has so many emotions in this scene. He is relaxed, calm, then shocked, then happy, then sad, then calm, then "in love", then worried, then calm again, happy and finally sad. Rano was really good in this scene. πŸ˜ƒHowever, Ishaan zindabaad. πŸ˜†(only for this scene though).Forgot to add, the background music was fantastic!!Seriously, I LOVED it. I seriously want to download the background music. 

I will write about the other scene later. I feel I have written a bit too much. I need a break. I will also write about my favorite Sushaan scene next time. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
July...

1. The golgappa party...right from inder and ilesh convincing Suhana about ishaan's GF Sapna...OMG...that scene is one of the most funniest scenes...especially when inder trains suhana to tell gulcharre...πŸ˜† then suhana slapping the man who troubles R&D...then all the 4 going to the dabba...and the scene when R&D suddenly takes care of suhana when she eats spicy food...and then their golgappa party...and shopping...πŸ˜† one of the best tracks in SGP...right from Suhana getting outside food for Suli-Sudi...then restaurant and golgappa party...😊

2. Suhana and Deepak scene...when suhana asks about what vegetables he likes...and then about zodiac and getting to know his birthday...first suhana-deepak interaction...

3. RB slapping Suhana...though i din like that scene much...or the slap...i liked the scenes after that...suhana asking ishaan why he did not stand up to her...inder and co...trying to convince suhana...and Alok speaking with suhana...first fullon suhana-Alok scene..like it very much...and then Deepak asking to himself whats wrong with him and why RB doesnt like him...

4. Dadaji obituary news...I laughed sooo much at this 2 days...the total misunderstanding...family not understanding why everyone are calling them...and then KK and Sanju coming...family thinking Suhana told abt the slap...KK telling how great dadaji is..πŸ˜† Sanju literally jumping seeing dadaji alive...Suhana reading the news...crying for dadaji and getting happy on seeing dadaji...all the scenes are very good in this track...

5.Suhana-BM scene when Suhana gets angry on BM becos she did not come to see her and BM making her understand and giving her smile...wonderful scene again...

Il continue this month later...

--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

most of my fav scenes are mentioned by others😊

Some of my fav scenes

1)   the scene which Suhana prepare tea for Ishaan,and his excitement        when he   knows that the tea is prepared by Suhana only for him..           and   their conversation

2)  Ishaan helping Suhana to get ready at day of dadi's friends visit

3) Goa massage scene and church scene

4)  journey to Sumithra dadi's house

5)   Suhana gifting her mothers chain to Ishaan

Edited by anusree-pradeep - 12 years ago
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love the scene when deepak comes to kashyap house...the whole scene was wonderfully taken...badimaa,dadaji happy to see him...radha bua is disturbed but still wants to see him...that scene and deepak-radhabua scenes after that were wonderful...actually i just love deepak-radhabua track.

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: radpat25

I love the scene when deepak comes to kashyap house...the whole scene was wonderfully taken...badimaa,dadaji happy to see him...radha bua is disturbed but still wants to see him...that scene and deepak-radhabua scenes after that were wonderful...actually i just love deepak-radhabua track.

Seedha Seedha kaho U Love Akshay Aka Deepak πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
July continuation...

1. Suhana telling sorry to RB...and RB asking Suhana never ever to tell she is leaving house.

2. The brothers getting ready for the photo session...that was funny...applying pack on their faces and drying in the terrace...πŸ˜†

3. The photo session after Akshay left...each one having their own style and then Suhana-Ishaan photo session...and the scene after that...when Ishaan tells he is not Sid to Suhana...

I think thats it with July...
Sushma...again superb thread yar...i am loving it...thinking abt the old episodes...its really very good...😊
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Seedha Seedha kaho U Love Akshay Aka Deepak πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well...actually i agree...main uski badi wali pankhi hoon πŸ˜†Embarrassed
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Personally I love all Suhana-KK-Vidisha scenes. I love the deep bond shown between Suhana and her Mother. It is so pure, natural, so convincing, so touching, so poignant. I loved the scene where Suhana introduces Ishaan to her mother and gifts him her chain. It was beautiful. Also the KK-Vidisha scenes were wonderful. I love this aspect of SGP where they show the nuances of a bond so clearly and meticulously. 
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well Shwetha I completely agree with your list as for me July was one of the best months of SGP, so mant thing happened, smooth pace with good track, I remember going away for 10 days and those 10 days were so difficult  as I missed SGP just as I missed my children !!

Well we have done 321 episodes in just  29 more episode it would be 350 and then another 50 , 400 , I wish they manage good  tracks till then and not finish on bad notes. I would really like Baday Papa to come as I need a full fledge Badi Maa track with Inder and Panna. And offcourse it should end on the journey of a girl , from a daughter, to a wife a bahu and then a mother.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well...actually i agree...main uski badi wali pankhi hoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Main bhi...☺️  πŸ˜†   Ru deepak aka Akshay ko kuch bhi matt kahena varna...😑   πŸ€£