SGP Nostalgia thread - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
My Favourite Scenes (Sorry they are not in the perfect order):
  • The scene between Badi Ma and Suhana at night when Badi Ma is remembering her husband and Suhana comes and gives her the gift of a smile.
  • Suhana giving money to Dolly didi (before getting married to Ishaan) for treatment. 
  • Suhana hugging Ishaan and crying after she finds out that Sid is not a good guy.
  • Suhana telling Ishaan that she doesn't want to leave his house.
  • Ishaan getting a 'parting gift' for Suhana everyday
  • Suhana making tea for Ishaan
  • Suhana making chicken dumplings for Ishaan. Actually she doesn't make them, everyone else does๐Ÿ˜†
  • Suhana slapping Sonali
  • Suhana confessing her love for Ishaan
  • Suhana and Ishaan spending the night in Jail๐Ÿ˜†Loved how Suhana slept on Ishaan's shoulder๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • Suhana reading her mom's letter and promising her that she would be a good Bahu. and then going and watching all the Hindi soaps on tv๐Ÿ˜†
  • In Goa when Ishaan and Suhana are about to consummate their marriage and that old man comes...and Ishaan puts on his shirt and goes with him to the hospital. I like this scene because it showed that Ishaan is truly a gem.
  • The bed breaking scene, and everyone making fun in the morning๐Ÿ˜†
  • Ishaan getting teased about the lipstick mark on his cheek by the brothers๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • Manju aunty admonishing Ishaan-Suhana for their "beautiful besharmi" on the terrace๐Ÿ˜†
  • Suhana kissing Ishaan and doing a waltz with him just to irritate Manju Aunty๐Ÿ˜†
  • Suhana accompanying Dadaji to the government office for his pension after his obituary had been published๐Ÿ˜† Dadaji tries to convince the officer that he's not dead and therefore still entitiled to the pension. The man doesn't budge. Suhana erases all the data from his computer๐Ÿ˜†
  • The family getting gifts for Suhana when she gives up shopping for a month after her operation, and refuses to go with Suli-Sudi.
  • Ishaan putting nail paint on Suhana's nails
  • Ishaan saying I love you in Goa, from a hot air balloon, and Suhana not hearing it, later saying I love you to her, and remembering the boltanganj incident
Will add more to these, and try to find the videos.
Edited by iruaG - 12 years ago
Here are some more that i thought while i was driving back home. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Funny ones: 
  • Suhana's trip to that village place and all of them had masti there...do you guys remember when suhana was like "you guys even name the mosquitos!!" ๐Ÿคฃ 
  • Suhana cooking chicken dumplings (only the cooking part, after that it was ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜†) 
  • Suhana explaining to Ishaan how his boss is exploiting him...he should quit his job. etc. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
  • beautiful manju auntie's beautiful batain and talks ๐Ÿ˜† especially in the holi episode. ๐Ÿ˜†
  • dumb charades!!! i LOVE it when the whole family plays it!!!  ๐Ÿ˜› some of the ones that i personally loved: 3 idiots one, "pyar hua iqraar hoa" that suhana guessed. ๐Ÿ˜‰... 
  • love Gopi Kaka's one-liners... can't think of any right now but there are soo many and all are hilarious!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Cute Sushaan scenes 
  • when Suhana asked Ishaan to give her the ring that he bought for her... ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
  • Suhana telling Ishan not to keep her photo in his wallet like the bus drivers ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
  • Suhana hugging Ishaan after slapping Sid ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Emotional ones
  • Suhana telling ishaan about her mom...
  • When badi ma, ishaan and alok found out (from SHATTYS) about Suhana's BT - i cried so much in that scene. ๐Ÿ˜’

i have sooo many more...will include them slowly slowly ๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Res...So that I dont forgetsss TO Commentsss ๐Ÿ˜†

Can U plz tell us abt the Youtube links !!!!! ? ๐Ÿ˜•  Or it's a mystery V have to solve... ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
Originally posted by netri

Can U plz tell us abt the Youtube links !!!!! ? ๐Ÿ˜•  Or it's a mystery V have to solve... ๐Ÿคฃ

Nets Ki Bachi My Codes dont work ๐Ÿ˜ก...and as I said I will reform my Post Later ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

First of all thank you for starting this thread...SGP from MAR 2010 to Sep 2010 and oct fews days was simply magical...it was a treat...so it would be refreshing to revive those memories..especially now...when we very well know...wat have we lost  and how much...anyways...i agree with sheemadi badimaa-suhana scenes mentioned by her have been my top favourite...then small family scenes like the one when ishaan-suhaana were just married..when all the ladies feed her...i just loved everyone in that scene...rano comforting suhana and telling her to assume her as her mother...that was a good scene...i just LOVE that meethi-suhana first scene on the wedding night  where meethi introduces herself to suhana...aww ๐Ÿ˜ณ...it was the cutest scene i have ever seen..meethi is sooo cute in that...and then all the IS scenes...they were sooo good...i just loved their sensible talks with a tinge of subtle humour...i was very much looking forward to see how suhana will fall for ishaan..as all their scenes from april to sep had formed a good base...had they continued showing some sensible talks between them...their lovestory would have looked believable...but then we know wat happened...actually...like sheemadi said..i like  the first 170 episodes..vl keep on writing as i remember...as there are manyyy scenes which have left a mark...but for now i would give a link for my favourite IS conversation...look at the depth in their conversation in this scene...the emotional connect..and this was at the begining...where did all that emotional connect go in the past 6 months

Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago

I have always loved suhana and her mother's invisible bond...shown beautifully...how she remembers her and connects to her thru letters...i think such a bond was never before shown on tv sooo beautifully and full of warmth...i love this scene where after having misunderstandings with rajni and disha, suhana is all alone and reads her mother's letter...heartwarming and can easily make you teary eyed...though she reads that letter on wedding night too...but here i found it more touching when she was feeling lonely and she spoke her heart out to her mother after reading the letter...i think every girl gets this feeling and wishes to speak out to her mother when things are going wrong in life...love this scene...love ragini...sooo good in emotional scenes too...and the background music...soulful...i love the letter...sooo beautifully written...

Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
One thing makes me laugh and the word comes to my mind whichZM used for the fans after this episode, is that the BED BREAKING/Sansoon Ko Saansoon ,'scene was watched by 105724 viewers on You Tube !!!! yes this comes to my mind , P- - -e--s!!!!!its the most watched bit of an episode , usually it doesn't cross 20,000 to30,000 mark and sometimes only 2000.

I noticed it yesterday when I was looking the latest episode.Edited by venture - 12 years ago
Nice idea!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Wl cm back wid my fav scenes later..
few more fav scenes

ishaan telling he doesnt want to get married...when all inder and lot make fun of him after radhika-til scene...

dadaji inviting nearly 50 extra people for wedding...and Alok yelling...๐Ÿ˜†..fav becos my grandpa does it..

suhana entering the kashyaps...BM telling abt bahu entering the house

Inder asking Ilesh to give the gift brought by him...as ilesh did not get anything...during muhdhikai...