India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP Nostalgia thread

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Irrespective of the way things are going on in SGP now, there are some wonderful moments SGP has given us, and there are so many things we have learnt from it. It has lead to so many  discussions before, some thought provoking, some bone tickling, some hair raising, while some were heart warming.Day Dreaming

Why don't we take out sometime to remember those golden days? We can discuss about any episode or track or discussion that happened during the golden period. We can share links to older discussions, links to videos of some older episodes or simply share our thoughts about any of those older episodes. Once we start the discussions, we all know that its going to be funSmile

ps:
There are at least two reasons for my starting this thread, 
==> The recent episodes have given us very little reason to cheer, very few positive things to discuss. I thought reminding each other about the older episodes will make us feel better
==> I wasn't a part of this forum during that timeWink

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Raghunandanadivya0011raginipoojaradpat25--sree--iruaGaparakshitijFeefiKeenu.GmjtruelegendcrysindGurpreetDYusBeeiViewsAshis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Lovely  Post I'll b backROFLHope U can see the video. I just love what Scooter did to Dada - Dadi and ruined their perfectly planned date... Hope U all enjoy it... I'll try to find more Videos...

Let me try to put all the good bahu episodes here... Wink  They  r  also my favs. Atlest V all will see them and b happy...TongueThere is something wrong with link 4 . I m working on that. 

Edited by netri - 10 May 2011 at 3:55pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

divya0011raginipoojaradpat25ice.maiden--sree--iruaGFeeficrysindGurpreetDAshisYusBeeShwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--ice.maidenFeefiAshisShwets1502

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
awesome thread! Big smile
for me the best one has to be Good bahu mahaepi! OMG! still I ROFL when i see it Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

raginipoojaice.maidencrysindFeefiiViewsAshisYusBeeShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Oh for me its the Badi Maa and Suhana scenes any time, I cant get enough of those 3  scenes, one before Sanju,s party one after it and the third one when Ishaan took u know who on his scooter, and also the very first scene withe BAdi Maa , after Meena incident, I mean I loved all the eoisdes in,May, June , July , August , Spet 2010. I remember rushing from work and I had to watch it the moment its on, sometimes I had to drive 30 miles extra everyday to go home first to catch the episode and then go to pick up my children!! oh those were really the days. Didnt like the week ends, use to watch each episode may be 6 times every day, despite setting up my second office and very busy somehow I managed to do it.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

divya0011radpat25ice.maiden--sree--FeeficrysindKeenu.GYusBeeGurpreetDiViewsShwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Suhana-Badima scene...all the way... Still I feel that pain ... Oh! What a performance by Ragini & Supriyaji...Clap I shall come up with more later..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25ice.maidenFeefiiViewsAshisYusBeeShwets1502

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
awesome awesome thread! Tongue 

i won't go in detail about each scene just pointers: 

• for me, Achi bahu mission was the most hilarious one!! ROFL 
  • then ishaan-suhana jail scene LOL
  • loved the Holy episode especially Inder-elesh-shanti massi scene ROFL 
  • and the episode where kashyap family goes to look for Ishaan's rishta but the girl rejects because ishaan doesn't have a mole (til) on his back!!! LOL LOL
  • Suhana mimicking Alok LOL  (i wish to see more of this Tongue)
in emotional scenes, 
  • by far suhana-badi ma scenes, especially the smile one! 
  • Suhana learning about Radha bua's background 
  • Panna-Inder scenes, i just love this brother sister duo!!! Embarrassed

will add more as as soon as i remember 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some more that i thought while i was driving back home. LOL 

Funny ones: 
  • Suhana's trip to that village place and all of them had masti there...do you guys remember when suhana was like "you guys even name the mosquitos!!" ROFL 
  • Suhana cooking chicken dumplings (only the cooking part, after that it was Dead LOL
  • Suhana explaining to Ishaan how his boss is exploiting him...he should quit his job. etc. LOL LOL
  • beautiful manju auntie's beautiful batain and talks LOL especially in the holi episode. LOL
  • dumb charades!!! i LOVE it when the whole family plays it!!!  Tongue some of the ones that i personally loved: 3 idiots one, "pyar hua iqraar hoa" that suhana guessed. Wink... 
  • love Gopi Kaka's one-liners... can't think of any right now but there are soo many and all are hilarious!! LOL
Cute Sushaan scenes 
  • when Suhana asked Ishaan to give her the ring that he bought for her... Embarrassed 
  • Suhana telling Ishan not to keep her photo in his wallet like the bus drivers Embarrassed LOL
  • Suhana hugging Ishaan after slapping Sid Embarrassed 
Emotional ones
  • Suhana telling ishaan about her mom...
  • When badi ma, ishaan and alok found out (from SHATTYS) about Suhana's BT - i cried so much in that scene. Disapprove

i have sooo many more...will include them slowly slowly LOL 

Edited by Feefi - 10 May 2011 at 12:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divya0011luvsis4everice.maidenKeenu.GYusBeeAshisGurpreetDShwets1502

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Thank you people, for bringing back all those lovely memories Big smile
Netri, thanks for digging out those episodes  Big smile

Some of the other memorable ones for me amongst many others:- 

-- Suhana shouting at that Lakhan pal chap 
-- the washing powder incident (Suhana buying that bag for Meethi was very meethi)
-- Suhana shouting at Ilesh (these days I want an encore)
-- Radha bua- Suhana talk after the slapping incident. (When Radha bua is looking at Deepak's shirt) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiAshisShwets1502

Go to top