Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

-----My first VM ( MARS VM )---- (Page 6)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

awesome vm surClap
i loved all the scenesEmbarrassed
u r a gud vm maker and do make many more vmsSmile
Awww thanks..Hug...i am so glad u liked it...found it awesome ...u cant even imagine my limits of happiness right now...my happiness dont have full stops now...Hug.i am so glad that u found all the scenes lovely...u loved it means much for me...Hug...omg.omg...good vm maker...i seriously cant believe this...this was just my first try...u r too sweet to use such sweet words for me...this encourages a lot...just as a support system...will definitely make more..Heart...will try to make many more even...LOL...love u..Heart.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...HeartHug... ...

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Premeer_Mayur

Aweshome aweshome vm Sur...gr8 job...!!!! ClapClap
Awww thanks..Hug...i am so glad u liked it...found it awesome and awesome...i am lost in dreamland...bec i never expected such a good response...Day Dreaming ..this means so much that u found it great...thanks for always encouraging me and trusting me... ...your comment means a lot...they encourage me to make more even...love u..Heart.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...HeartHug...
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_MS

G8 VM.Wonderful song and scenes.
Awww thanks..Hug...i am so glad u liked it...found it  great , wonderful...i am glad u like the scenes... ...your precious words  means a lot...a lot more than a lot...they encourage me so much  to make more even...Hug...love u..Heart.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...HeartHug
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

i love this songSmile
nice vm...
loved mn bitsEmbarrassed
thnx for the pm sur
Awww thanks..Hug...i am so glad u liked it...found  it nice...your comment means a lot...they encourage me to make more even...i cant describe what it feels when someone say that he/she loved your work...it just feels beyond awesome...haan of course ...mn bits to waise hi ache lagenge...Wink...mn rocks...arti rocks...and the song...its actually not my selection...it's one of my nautanki ( doll ) favs...so all the credit for song selection actually goes to her and simi too who told me doll's fav song...Smile...love u..Heart.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...HeartHug... and please no need of mentioning the pm...its my pleasure to have your  sweet comments  here...HeartHug...
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashazmohit

lovelyyy
sajan scenesClapn loved mayur tooEmbarrassed
awesome keep it upClap
Awww thanks..Hug...i am so glad u liked it...found it lovely ...your precious words means a lot. yaar...cant thank u enough...your sweet words encourage me to make more even...i am  glad u liked sajan scenes , found them lovely...and even loved mayur scenes...this really means much ...and thanks for the clap...i still cant believe its all true...i am so lost...love u..Heart.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...HeartHug... ...
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhie

OMG OMG SurHug
that was just amazing can't believe it was your first attempt.Tongue
loved it very much. do make more.Tongue
awww...awww...shubhieeeHug
i am so so glad that u found the vm amazing and cant believe that this is my first attempt...and your omg omg just added to my happiness...awww ur whole comment just took me to magical world...so happy to see your comment here...Heart...i cant express what i felt listening that u loved it and that too very much...omg omg...u r always so kind and sweet towards me...Hug.it encourages me to make more automatically...Heart...i will  definitely make more and will try to improve  even more... ...love u..Heart.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...HeartHug
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daniella05

lovely vm!
Awww thanks..Hug...i am so glad u loved it  ...your precious words  means a lot...i never thought will get such a pleasant response on my first try...love u..Heart.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...HeartHug... ...
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

gr8
thanx 4 d pm
Awww thanks..Hug...i am so glad u found it great..  ...your precious words  means a lot...i never thought will get such a pleasant response on my first try...love u..Heart.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...HeartHug... . and please no need of mentioning the pm...its my pleasure to have your  sweet comments  here...HeartHug...

Go to top