EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: acAasthamayur

i love this song😊

nice vm...
loved mn bits😳
thnx for the pm sur

Awww thanks..πŸ€—...i am so glad u liked it...found  it nice...your comment means a lot...they encourage me to make more even...i cant describe what it feels when someone say that he/she loved your work...it just feels beyond awesome...haan of course ...mn bits to waise hi ache lagenge...πŸ˜‰...mn rocks...arti rocks...and the song...its actually not my selection...it's one of my nautanki ( doll ) favs...so all the credit for song selection actually goes to her and simi too who told me doll's fav song...😊...love u..❀️.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...β€οΈπŸ€—... and please no need of mentioning the pm...its my pleasure to have your  sweet comments  here...β€οΈπŸ€—...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashazmohit

lovelyyy

sajan scenesπŸ‘n loved mayur too😳
awesome keep it upπŸ‘

Awww thanks..πŸ€—...i am so glad u liked it...found it lovely ...your precious words means a lot. yaar...cant thank u enough...your sweet words encourage me to make more even...i am  glad u liked sajan scenes , found them lovely...and even loved mayur scenes...this really means much ...and thanks for the clap...i still cant believe its all true...i am so lost...love u..❀️.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...β€οΈπŸ€—... ...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubhie

OMG OMG SurπŸ€—
that was just amazing can't believe it was your first attempt.πŸ˜›
loved it very much. do make more.πŸ˜›

awww...awww...shubhieeeπŸ€—
i am so so glad that u found the vm amazing and cant believe that this is my first attempt...and your omg omg just added to my happiness...awww ur whole comment just took me to magical world...so happy to see your comment here...❀️...i cant express what i felt listening that u loved it and that too very much...omg omg...u r always so kind and sweet towards me...πŸ€—.it encourages me to make more automatically...❀️...i will  definitely make more and will try to improve  even more... ...love u..❀️.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...β€οΈπŸ€—
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: daniella05

lovely vm!

Awww thanks..πŸ€—...i am so glad u loved it  ...your precious words  means a lot...i never thought will get such a pleasant response on my first try...love u..❀️.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...β€οΈπŸ€—... ...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

gr8

thanx 4 d pm

Awww thanks..πŸ€—...i am so glad u found it great..  ...your precious words  means a lot...i never thought will get such a pleasant response on my first try...love u..❀️.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...β€οΈπŸ€—... . and please no need of mentioning the pm...its my pleasure to have your  sweet comments  here...β€οΈπŸ€—...
Aasthahere thumbnail
finally madam ji ne 1 vm banaya
aur woh bhi itna superb!!!
the song and the vm both wee just like u- sweet
really loved it
and ab agar 1 baar shuru kar diya hai toh ab practice kariyo,make some more
aur mujhe yakeen hai ki 1 din tu 1 of the best vm makers banegi!
well at the end ill just say that ur vm was worth the wait!

-AngelSimi- thumbnail
sorry for so late reserve . me dwnloading it
😲finally watched and downloaded it and wagain watcged it for 5 times and then u call me the magik girl !!!!!!!! n madam wat are u ??????????? 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

such a darn cute vm !!!!!!! who says its ur first attempt . jhoothi !!!!!!!!!!!!! tu to mere se bhi 4 kadam aage hi hai bachaaa !!!!!!!! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
its fantastic sur darling !!!!!! just loved it !!!!!!! and dolly ka to pta nhi kya hoga but mujhe to tera autograph chahiye hi !!!!!!!! ab banaani shuru kar di hai to pls chhodna mat !!!!!!! bnaate rehna uar humein ye sukh dete rehna yaara !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meri aaj tak himmat nahhi hui is gaane pe bnaane ki aur tune pehli hi attempt main itna achaa bna daala !!!!! way to go my own personal magical girl !!!!!!!!

loved it loved it just loved it !!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ye bahut kam hain !!!!!!!!!

reserve
n baby nw u have so many posts in my gallery to unresrve behna !!!!!!!!

love ya
now ur vm fan
simi
Edited by simar456 - 12 years ago
halley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow!!sur awesome vm!!doesnt luk like ur first one...the scees are perfectly chosen!!loved it to the core!❀️😳
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omG Sur Brilliant Vm..Loved it Yara and BeautiFul song
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful one yaar..its really awesome..luved it 😳

and sorry for replying late..was held up with project work