Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Love_Anant

OMG...it doesnt feel lyk itz ur 1st VM ! gr88 wrk !!

Awww thanks..🤗...i am so glad u like it and found it great...i mean these precious words mean so much as this was my very first try on vm making...i never thought that will get such a pleasant response...r u serious..?...i mean it does not look like first vm..😲...was i that good ??...i cant believe ...oh god this means a lot...❤️...i will make more and will try to improve  even more...love u...thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...❤️🤗...
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: samratrocks

awesomme vm!

u rocked itt..gr8 jobb.do make moree..!

Awww thanks..🤗...i am so glad u like it and found it  awesome ...but i still cant believe that i have got such , such an awesome response...did i really rocked ????...cant believe this ...thanks for your sweetness ...it encourages me to make more automatically...❤️...i will  definitely make more and will try to improve  even more...love u...thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...❤️🤗...
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhano_arti

ausum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BROUGHT A SHINY  TEAR IN MA EYE...

keep making more...!!

Awww thanks..🤗...i am so glad u like it and found it  awesome ...i seriously cant explain on what cloud i am  on listening such precious comments...this means a lot seriously...more than a lot even...can't thank you enough for your sweetness...🤗...awww a tear...so u remember all the beautiful and priceless memories of mjht...i am so glad that was able to re cherish them...i will  definitely make more and will try to improve  even more...love u...thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...❤️🤗... ...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Awww thanks..🤗...i am so glad u loved it  ...your comment means a lot...i am on the top of world......love u..❤️.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...❤️🤗... ...
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayadika11

awesooome..

superb..
fab...
wonderful..
loved the vm to the core thanx for the pm...

Awww thanks..🤗...i am so glad u liked it...found it awesome , superb , fab , wonderful ... ...your comment means a lot...they encourage me to make more even...i cant describe what it feels when someone say that he/she loved your work...it just feels beyond awesome...love u..❤️.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...❤️🤗... and please no need of mentioning the pm...its my pleasure to have your  sweet comments  here...❤️🤗...
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepali88

Excellent And supperb VM  Surbhi..Very nice and beautiful
all scene were awesome and amazing ..loved all the scene
Super duper work👏

Awww thanks..🤗...i am so glad u liked it...found it excellent , superb , nice , beautiful...u cant even imagine my limits of happiness right now...super duper work 😲...like really...???...i just cant believe this...you have always been so encouraging... ...your comment means a lot...a lot more than a lot...they encourage me to make more even...i am so glad that u found all the scenes awesome and amazing...thanks a tone for everything...🤗...love u..❤️.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...❤️🤗... ...
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashizin

hey sur 🤗OMGGG i can't believe it was ur first vm 😲👏kudos to u awesome work sweety 👏seriously u did superb job i m sure dolly will love this b'day vm for her which u have made seriously u r very creative person u should make more and more superb hon 🤗and thanks for pm 

Aashi ..🤗...u r always the first one to encourage me in anything and everything...this means a lot...dil se...now to when i do something...i just wait for your comments on it...❤️...getting comments from u is a pleasure...i just remember the first time when i shared my poems on forum...u were the first one to encourage...u gave me so much strength...and confidence to share my work...i am so so glad that u weren't able to believe that this is my first vm...its just like  i am listening my fav music to my ears 🤗...because u urself make such perfect vms...i am so so glad that you found my work awesome...it means so much...i cant actually describe in words even...,...ya actually doll ka flash paper work nahi kar raha hain isiliye woh dekh nahi paayi hain shayad...hope she sees soon...as this was especially made for her...i am dieing to listen her comments on it...actually uske liye bana hain na ...tabhi acha bana hain...awww aashi...I am glad u found me creative ...really really means much to me...it encourages me to make more automatically...❤️...i will  definitely make more and will try to improve  even more... ...love u..❤️.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...❤️🤗... and please no need of mentioning the pm...its my pleasure to have your  sweet comments  here...❤️🤗... ...
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuja4mayur

awesome vm sur👏

i loved all the scenes😳
u r a gud vm maker and do make many more vms😊

Awww thanks..🤗...i am so glad u liked it...found it awesome ...u cant even imagine my limits of happiness right now...my happiness dont have full stops now...🤗.i am so glad that u found all the scenes lovely...u loved it means much for me...🤗...omg.omg...good vm maker...i seriously cant believe this...this was just my first try...u r too sweet to use such sweet words for me...this encourages a lot...just as a support system...will definitely make more..❤️...will try to make many more even...😆...love u..❤️.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...❤️🤗... ...
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: Premeer_Mayur

Aweshome aweshome vm Sur...gr8 job...!!!! 👏👏

Awww thanks..🤗...i am so glad u liked it...found it awesome and awesome...i am lost in dreamland...bec i never expected such a good response...😍 ..this means so much that u found it great...thanks for always encouraging me and trusting me... ...your comment means a lot...they encourage me to make more even...love u..❤️.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...❤️🤗...
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaya_MS

G8 VM.Wonderful song and scenes.

Awww thanks..🤗...i am so glad u liked it...found it  great , wonderful...i am glad u like the scenes... ...your precious words  means a lot...a lot more than a lot...they encourage me so much  to make more even...🤗...love u..❤️.thanks a tonnes for taking out time for watching the vm and dropping your precious comment...❤️🤗