Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When CT's messed up the story track of Serials like Geet and CCBM, they lost a lot of viewers. I am sure that is going to happen here too.
amazingpiya thumbnail
Abhay loved the nice princess Maithali but when he'll come to know that the Maithali now he met is with evil intensions then he'll definitely not choose her over piya I think.
Am sad that Sidharth made Maithali a Dark Vampire.
Am excited abt the new track.Sukirti will get to play two opposite roles.
I hope she will do full justice to it.😊
~Serendipity~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

When CT's messed up the story track of Serials like Geet and CCBM, they lost a lot of viewers. I am sure that is going to happen here too.

i don't think so dear...d track is interesting..it is full of suspence...it will be fun to watch suku in double role...!!!
and jahan tak baat rhi abt other serials...don't compare pkyek wid dem..
hey can someone please explain to me? Maithli vaapas aageyee hai so what is she a vampire? Sorry my brain isn't functioning today :s and what's this about a leap? Someone please explain lol
~Serendipity~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amziii.ox

hey can someone please explain to me? Maithli vaapas aageyee hai so what is she a vampire? Sorry my brain isn't functioning today :s and what's this about a leap? Someone please explain lol

plz read d article sweetie..u will understand everythng..😃
cutiesss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i m also waiting for the new track it will amazing to watch it...

to whom abhay will choose??
lets wait for the twist...

it will be good to watch piya in two roless... 1 positive and 2 negativee

shrishu&shristi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
abhay will choose pia and destroy metz n will rather say at 1st tum meri pia nahi and finally tum meri woh metz nahi jise mein pyaar karta tha jis ke liye mein apni jaan di thi aur jo mujse apni jaan se jayada pyaar karti thi tum meri woh maithali nahi ho.