abhay will choose mathili or piya!!!

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey frnds...after reading d new shocking article...i was just thinking...our dearest abhay will choose maithili or piya..???......maithili is d only reason whch brought him close to piya ...n now when abhay actually loves piya alot ..maithili is back ..just to catch her abhayendra..😕...
i think when abhay will know dat mathili is back..he will surely choose maithili...but when he know abt her evil intensions...he will surely destroy maithili ...and den piya n abhay will be together...dats what  i think...!!😉..
i will be intersting to see suku in two different roles...one positive and one negative..!!!...and one wid abhay...maithili wid sid..luking forward to it...!!!😳
whats ur opinion abt dis haan?...what do u think..abhay will do??...😳
r u happy wid dis new article..!!!😛
do comment..😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I think abhay dono se shaddi kar lega bcoz as it is ekta maam's show in her every serial there is always saas bahu and two biwis drama so den we can see d clash of piya and maithili in raichand mansion.. 🤣 ok seriously speaking abhaya always n no maithili..Edited by anurag24t - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
lets see what happens...

its going to one year leap...

piya is trapped...
maithilli poses as piya infront of Dobriyals and Abhay...
sid's motive...
misha...panchi's...T...kabir's...angad...ruhi future...

i am just confused...suddenly with maithilli returns and the leap...its all mess up...my brains stops functioning...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

well abhay will choose piya in the end, but how why , , i have no answes,

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
i am really really happy...dat my exams have ended coz...now i can just concentrate on d show...it is confusing me...lol..😆
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, sure u can now enjoy d show which has become a show full of bloopers.. 😉
~Serendipity~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Yes, sure u can now enjoy d show which has become a show full of bloopers.. 😉

dere r bloopers but less den d other shows on star one..😆...
i am enjoying d current track...with bloopers..😉

abhay still luv metz

no doubt abt it

but now metz is all bitchy as said in the article while piya is not

and the level where abhiya bond

even ametz dont bond in that level

what abhiya share is beyond love

and thats whats is gonna get proved now

though metz will always hv a place in abhays heart

but the place which piya has created in abhays heart

NO1 CAN REPLACE IT

NOT EVEN METZ

and thats what is gonna show in the upcoming track

nd i m luving it

coz all this time it seemed piya is metz replcement

BUT NOW WE LL SEE

THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR PIYA

ABHIYA IS UNIQUE ND WAY MORE SPECIAL

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Abhay will choose Pia 4 sure 😳 He might've felt drawn to her since she was Maithali's look alike but he loved her for who she was n thats all that matters 👏

But one thing that confuses me the most 😕 Even if Maitz poses as Pia, can't Raichands recognise her? 😆 So Abhay will know for sure that she isn't Pia n anyways Chand is Daddy Dinosaur 😆 Can't he recognise his own kind? 🤣 How can Maitz fool them? 😕 Well its an Ekta show. Anything n everything is possible.

Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well I think leap will be after this maithili-piya issue will be sorted out...

I am pretty sure Chand will recognize maithili and eventually abhay will also...he always has that telepathy connection with piya which he won't be able to have with maithili 😆

I am liking this track somewhat but I feel bad for both abhay and sid now...coz looks like maithili has fooled and used sid showing that she loves him..but her real intention is to trap piya and go out and be with abhay...may be she will try to make abhay remember all those past memories that they spend together...n then abhay will be like 😕...why in the hell is piya trying to make him remember all those memories about maithili...

I am pretty sure abhay will choose piya and sid is on his way falling for piya once he will know maithili just used and fooled him around...😉