Spoiler: AS gets shot

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
in short dingu sorry deegu on NS instructions aims the gun at AS in some pooja. baji sees him tackles him and AS gets shot and guess who gets the blame. not dingu but baji ðŸ˜ƒ maybe baji will also disappear from this show ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing new in the article. Already the same was shown in yesterday's precap. Baaji will be accused of attempting to kill AS and also for the drugs they placed in Baji's room.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
TFS!

LOL...can it get any sillier?😛

I guess it can...🤔😕😆
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

i dont get why is there a need of NS to frame Baji.. if he was able to kidnapped Dutta, why cant he do the same with Baji... just lock them up together and he can rule Patilwadi the way he wants.. DuJi will be together at least.. 😆
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
khushi if anything in LCL made even remotely any sense then im sure a lot more people would be tuning in to this show
san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

i dont get why is there a need of NS to frame Baji.. if he was able to kidnapped Dutta, why cant he do the same with Baji... just lock them up together and he can rule Patilwadi the way he wants.. DuJi will be together at least.. 😆

Don't know khushi, whether this will happen or not...but the present track is the poor attempt to raise the TRP.

How they forget only dutta(Mishal) shot or nakku( with dutta) shot scene can raise TRP . no AS or diggu track can bring back the viewers

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This scene was shown in yesterdays pre-cap!!😕

Read srushti's WU.😳

But me still don't understand y they have to do this!!😡

NS track itself disgusting these days!!🤢

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well thats the high point drama for them.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hw a unpredictable show becomes a predictable shw---tht bst describes LTL...the fact tht we all predicted Baji wil b framed for summut he neva did jus proves hw much they hav ruined LTL... LTL was known for its uniqueness i think along with MR evn tht uniqueness has gne... this storyline wnt raise TRPs if thts wt they r thinkin...ppl love the old fun loving baji n wna c duji n tasha 2geva... nt c naku being mad n baji being punished

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
now they want baaji out of show