Grand Karwachauth celebrations in Geet-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Grand Karwa Chauth celebrations in Geet

Preparations for Karwa Chauth are on in Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One. The grand celebrations will commence in tonight's episode with full-on Punjabi style. It is Geet's first Karwa Chauth, and she is very excited about it.

A STAROne.in source quips, "As Maan is pretending to be driver Balwant Singh, he can't meet Geet in front of everyone. Geet is very excited about her first Karwa Chauth, and is insisting that Maan feed her sargi. Maan, too, does not want to break her heart. On the other hand, Tej orders Maan to accompany him for some work. Maan is in a dilemma, as he knows that he will not be able to return in time to for Geet's sargi feast if he goes with Tej. It will be interesting to see how Maan finds a solution to this problem."

However, Star One fans have a lot of fun and enjoyment to look forward to, during the celebrations. The source adds, "There will be a song sequence where Maan, Geet, Dev and Nandini and the others will shake a leg to the chart buster Laung Da Lashkara from Patiala House. Geet will push Maan on the dance floor, and the whole family will join in and have fun. The family will also convince Beeji, the usually khadoos Tej and Pammi to dance as well. Maan and Geet will share some sweet, romantic moments, while a new chapter will begin in the life of Dev."

Talking about the Karwa Chauth, Geet says with a smile, "I have always dreamt of this day, where I keep a fast for Maan. Now, he will break my fast and feed me too - thereby completing my fast. Maan has promised to fulfill my dream, no matter what it takes. I am very excited and looking forward to that moment."

Maan too exclaims, "This is Geet's first Karwa Chauth, and I have to make it special for her by being with her and breaking her fast."

On the other hand, Dev says, "I am a little nervous about how the Karwa Chauth will turn out, since Geet's family thinks that I am Maan. I just hope everything turns out well."

An upset Nandini adds, "I don't like Maan (Dev). I can't understand why Geet is still with such a man. He is definitely not the right guy for her."

Join Geet as she celebrates her first Karwa Chauth on Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday, at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Tuesday, May 10, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/1716/grand-karwa-chauth-celebrations-in-geet.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaan.  πŸ€—

Grand Karwachauth... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Only unwanted scene in the whole thing is Dev-Nandini track. πŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
new chapter in Dev's life...looks like Dev-Nandu's prem kahani will start now...πŸ˜†

thanks Tanu.
kaavyashree thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waiting to see all these happy moments .really very exited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
New chapter in Dev's life? Iss bande ke life mein chapters hi chapters hain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thnx for the article tanu...😊
Armu4eva thumbnail
I swear.. KarwaChauth is a good excuse for Dev to hit on Nandini.. with what i m sure are some trips and fall-catch n eyelocks.. Aaiyooo!!
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swan20

new chapter in Dev's life...looks like Dev-Nandu's prem kahani will start now...πŸ˜†

thanks Tanu.

it'll start without taking nainu out of comma and putting her a full stop πŸ˜†

and thanx tanu 😊
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

New chapter in Dev's life? Iss bande ke life mein chapters hi chapters hain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thnx for the article tanu...😊

Iski life... Dev-The Master CON-ner Novel se bhi jaani jati hai.. with each new chapter... from Meera to NT to Geet to aab Nandini 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks uπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

pata nahi ab dev ko  kitne chapters chahiyeπŸ˜†
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Tanu... Naintara, Geet , Meera , Now Nandini πŸ˜³ ...Who knows he might have made out with Sameera in the past tooπŸ€”...
He is modern Panchali...I mean Panchala πŸ˜†