Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
Grand Karwa Chauth celebrations in Geet
STARONE.IN

Preparations for Karwa Chauth are on in Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One. The grand celebrations will commence in tonight's episode with full-on Punjabi style. It is Geet's first Karwa Chauth, and she is very excited about it.

STARONE.IN

A STAROne.in source quips, "As Maan is pretending to be driver Balwant Singh, he can't meet Geet in front of everyone. Geet is very excited about her first Karwa Chauth, and is insisting that Maan feed her sargi. Maan, too, does not want to break her heart. On the other hand, Tej orders Maan to accompany him for some work. Maan is in a dilemma, as he knows that he will not be able to return in time to for Geet's sargi feast if he goes with Tej. It will be interesting to see how Maan finds a solution to this problem."

However, Star One fans have a lot of fun and enjoyment to look forward to, during the celebrations. The source adds, "There will be a song sequence where Maan, Geet, Dev and Nandini and the others will shake a leg to the chart buster Laung Da Lashkara from Patiala House. Geet will push Maan on the dance floor, and the whole family will join in and have fun. The family will also convince Beeji, the usually khadoos Tej and Pammi to dance as well. Maan and Geet will share some sweet, romantic moments, while a new chapter will begin in the life of Dev."

Talking about the Karwa Chauth, Geet says with a smile, "I have always dreamt of this day, where I keep a fast for Maan. Now, he will break my fast and feed me too - thereby completing my fast. Maan has promised to fulfill my dream, no matter what it takes. I am very excited and looking forward to that moment."

Maan too exclaims, "This is Geet's first Karwa Chauth, and I have to make it special for her by being with her and breaking her fast."

On the other hand, Dev says, "I am a little nervous about how the Karwa Chauth will turn out, since Geet's family thinks that I am Maan. I just hope everything turns out well."

An upset Nandini adds, "I don't like Maan (Dev). I can't understand why Geet is still with such a man. He is definitely not the right guy for her."

Join Geet as she celebrates her first Karwa Chauth on Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday, at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
STARONE.IN

http://www.starone.in/news/1716/grand-karwa-chauth-celebrations-in-geet.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 May 2011 at 9:05am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellageeta1803zainah320kaavyashreepreetee14ranuiybhakbhartifancoasta_70crazyballroseliKamalikaGindiegirlruslanaMounchytulip132gurpreet28LadyArwensvijaya77asmanikasuforever2009bvs7691kareena32-Anonymous11--Humera-ash08DrashtiDhamiNo1Nav2010--ANGEL--Eccentric.BeingAlyaa_27meravigilisoshinusgennyMmaankigeet4everMaaneet.Loverkhushi_4eversaumieemechantefille* ~ Roshni ~ *EchoesofpassionAngadzgirlSilentsoulRajeevGurtiFanjnawaz-Priti11--Dimple-swan20XSilentPrayersX..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visurahmona_pakswemaaniqrasptrnoanshraSerendipity..Sabmeratu.roseinbloomrs12345kahkashansakinaLoNeLy..GaLcuttieesun-naaaaaaaaarani-luckitinsel-Mayu-mysteriousmillimisty85gafulu14-Mrs.MSK-pickachuibelieveinpinkStayStrongInfinitedreamsGiraffidaeblackb28

ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Jaan.  Hug

Grand Karwachauth... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Only unwanted scene in the whole thing is Dev-Nandini track. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
new chapter in Dev's life...looks like Dev-Nandu's prem kahani will start now...LOL

thanks Tanu.

Armu4eva

kaavyashree Groupbie
kaavyashree
kaavyashree

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
waiting to see all these happy moments .really very exited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Armu4eva

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
New chapter in Dev's life? Iss bande ke life mein chapters hi chapters hain...LOLLOL

Thnx for the article tanu...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roseliArmu4evamysteriousmilliXSilentPrayersX

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I swear.. KarwaChauth is a good excuse for Dev to hit on Nandini.. with what i m sure are some trips and fall-catch n eyelocks.. Aaiyooo!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

roseliNoorFatimaSabmeratu.RajeevGurtiFanXSilentPrayersXKash-Gurti-Visu

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

new chapter in Dev's life...looks like Dev-Nandu's prem kahani will start now...LOL

thanks Tanu.

it'll start without taking nainu out of comma and putting her a full stop LOL

and thanx tanu Smile

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia.k_1

New chapter in Dev's life? Iss bande ke life mein chapters hi chapters hain...LOLLOL

Thnx for the article tanu...Smile

Iski life... Dev-The Master CON-ner Novel se bhi jaani jati hai.. with each new chapter... from Meera to NT to Geet to aab Nandini ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

NoorFatima

Go to top