Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

😲
really!!!...
anandi...doctor!!!😲...ds told anandi...go to jaipur...n be a doc😲
koi vid link hai kya!!!????
share karo jaldi plzzz!!

no link dear...
but dadi didnt tell her to go to jaipur she only told her to go and study...
So there will be another leap? Wouldnt it be better that they had shown Anandi was studying while Jagya was in Mumbai. As for the hospital maybe they can get another doctor who has his priorities right.
Originally posted by priya2904

no link dear...
but dadi didnt tell her to go to jaipur she only told her to go and study...
ooh ok!!
thanx!
but i still can't believe DS said anandi go n study!!Shocked
am so deperate to watch that scene...waiting for the episode...hope woh dream sequence naa ho😆...

by the time anandi becomes a doctor she will be 30 something, hope they show her medical studies too like JAgat's and we too can get to see some rom scenes of anadi with a new guy☺️
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

by the time anandi becomes a doctor she will be 30 something, hope they show her medical studies too like JAgat's and we too can get to see some rom scenes of anadi with a new guy☺️

no she will not be 30...
i think she will be 28... yes i want to see hostel life anandi her new frds.. new roommates.. n yes new guy for her😃
Firstly, it is essential for Anandi to realize where she stands today and why education is important. Each day is a new learning experience when you are out in the world interacting with different people. She had a bad phase in life and she will need a lot of strength to overcome that, however keep in mind that whatever she does should be beneficial to her and her family. It would be a pleasure to see Anandi actually wanting to go back to her studies for herself rather than to prove a point to jagya. I hope I am making sense rather than just rambling. For some reason, I want her family to support Anandi for the same cause as well. It shouldn't be about revenge or proving a point to someone, who is not even worth that attention, but rather be a support system to help Anandi grow as a person. She doesn't need to be a doctor or a lawyer. She needs to be in a profession that she wants to be in and would enjoy.  I am looking forward to this track and have a lot of expectations. Lets see how things develop.
I do no think the character of Anandi would do anything for Revenge. Its not her at all. 

And I completely agree about studying for knowledge and not to be a lawyer or Doctor etc but to do something worthwhile and I am sure thats exactly what Anandi will tell on Monday, That she wants to study. 

:)

I have a LOT of expectations with this tract as well! 
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I do no think the character of Anandi would do anything for Revenge. Its not her at all. 

And I completely agree about studying for knowledge and not to be a lawyer or Doctor etc but to do something worthwhile and I am sure thats exactly what Anandi will tell on Monday, That she wants to study. 

:)

I have a LOT of expectations with this tract as well! 

and anandi is already doing all worthwhile things like d school for gals she opened earlier...😊
anandi will be d best watever she becomes dat i m sure... if she will be a doctor den also better dan jagat coz anandi will never shout on  a patient like jagat did...   n afterall our anandi from her childhood days only was sharper dan jagat in studies... she topped whole rajasthan in highschool n done inter wid gud marks too😊

i somewhre read that anandi will become an actress or a model

wish that would happen😆😆😆, it will be such an awesome change😉
i dont care what she becomes , but i want her to pursue what she wants, no more idiotic sacrifices,