CVs, kind attention, please!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Eee!
I completed my set task for today evening!

Okay sorry.Back to the topicπŸ˜ƒ
So while I would normally be against episodic format for RBO, the past few months have made me realize that it might actually be an interesting thing to experiment with, the way things are going. 
I am imagining something a la FRIENDS-different theme every week but an underlying story that is developed via these weekly issues.

So for example, while Shaan and Akshay reversal is great I would like it that at the conclusion of the week Shaan realizes he needs to become responsible and Akshay realizes he needs to lighten up a bit.And then this is taken up and developed as the serial goes on, alongside other plots they come up with, rather than Shaan being shown as super responsible at end of week and then returning to his Vela state a week later.
As days go by, they can intersperse a scene or two with Shaan being frustrated, Khanak helping him (similar to cloth presentation maybe) etc. along with the other on going drama.
Little things, interspersed with the big things, will make the story that much stronger and keep us connected to ShaNak and RBO.

Originally posted by -SYS-

Eee!

So while I would normally be against episodic format for RBO, the past few months have made me realize that it might actually be an interesting thing to experiment with, the way things are going. 
I am imagining something a la FRIENDS-different theme every week but an underlying story that is developed via these weekly issues.

So for example, while Shaan and Akshay reversal is great I would like it that at the conclusion of the week Shaan realizes he needs to become responsible and Akshay realizes he needs to lighten up a bit.And then this is taken up and developed as the serial goes on, alongside other plots they come up with, rather than Shaan being shown as super responsible at end of week and then returning to his Vela state a week later.
As days go by, they can intersperse a scene or two with Shaan being frustrated, Khanak helping him (similar to cloth presentation maybe) etc. along with the other on going drama.
Little things, interspersed with the big things, will make the story that much stronger and keep us connected to ShaNak and RBO.

totally agree on the blue marked lines...  

It shouldn't be like short stories with the same characters...  As much as I support this idea, I only wonder how many tracks are they going to build...
I always felt RBO had dealt with too many tracks compared to other shows which at times was its plus point and at times its drawback too... in one way we don't feel anything is stretched but on the other hand the depth of the characters or even the track could be lost...

And I just hope by week they mean "reel week " and not "real week"...  then its going to take its toll on the poor crew!!

Anyways trying to be optimistic about it!!

For example, Shaan's 'responsible' behaviour cannot be an overnight change, visible at the end of one week!! That would be humanly impossible!! Let the afore-mentioned tracks on Shaan, Khanak, and ShaNak be a gradual process, constituting the core of every episode (a very practical option now, what with Star One reverting to the 5-day format), with the 'episodic' content constituting the paraphernalia...

Exactly Doc D!
they will ruin it if the objective is achieved in one week

How in the world is Shaan going to become responsible in one week?
 What will he do at the end of the "episodic" week?

Go back to pulling his wife on to the bed?
Sit around all day and load the washing machine and fold Khanak's laundry?

I am happy a "youth" channel is setting such a splendid example for the Indian "youth"!

Is the one week role reversal:

Like Dhulwadi # 2?
Or
Is it like "I dont want to be a Daddy?"

Either way it spells disaster with a capital D

They should make a serious, conscious attempt to resurrect his character, it should take 3-6 months.
 Otherwise he is better off sitting at home and doing an SRK impersonation

No comments on Khanak!

Edited by aditee - 12 years ago

Perfect Post Doc!!!

To the point and no dilly dallying!! This is how it should have been. Will not add anything but a strong supporting Yes... please take note CV's..

Lovely Mishti Dyo..

Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Beautifully written Doc!

I have a doubt as to whether CV's grasp what we have been trying to say!I mean,how difficult is to understand for the people who actually are paid to that job.When I heard of this new trend,I thought how can that happen?I mean he would go to job one week and next week nothing cos that issue is over?And if they go ahead with the pregnancy track,they will try for a week and a full stop.If amnesia as we are suggesting,they finish it off in a week?How is that even possible!!

Smiii!!!

πŸ€—

@bold: 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I know you meant it on a serious note, but the sheer ludicrousness of the scenarios, on imagining them, just cracked me up!!

So, how's the 'Mahapurush' of IF doing?? The original mahapurush must have had a field day today, apna mahapurush must be having a field week!!πŸ˜ƒ

Love you, Smi!

Muah!

Originally posted by -SYS-

Eee!

Yummy!! *HUGS*

So, your set task for yesterday was done? RD completed and mastered?? πŸ˜†

Good girl! πŸ˜ƒ

@bold: Atta girl, Yummy!! Its not for nothing that I dont complement you on your grey cells! Ab pata chala kyon??!!πŸ˜‰
You thought of it, and the CVs endorsed it! πŸ˜›

@blue: CVs, in case the first track you are gonna concentrate on post Sasha-PSP's exit is the Shaan-Akshay role reversal, here is a made to order script! Kindly utilise it...there's no way you can falter!😊

Thanks Disha, Sim Sim, Vaish, Tora, Shal, Smi, Neha, Yummy, Anu, Aditi, Jess, and everybody else who 'liked' this post!

Thanks much for your support!

Hopefully, the CVs have taken note...

Only wish that the glimmer of hope that was visible in yesterday's (10th May 2011) episode is built upon and the core ShaNak issues are sensitively and sensibly handled!
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Smiii!!!

πŸ€—

@bold: 🀣

I know you meant it on a serious note, but the sheer ludicrousness of the scenarios, on imagining them, just cracked me up!!

So, how's the 'Mahapurush' of IF doing?? The original mahapurush must have had a field day today, apna mahapurush must be having a field week!!πŸ˜ƒ

Love you, Smi!

Muah!

Thank god the CV came and clarified that lol.Otherwise seriously...how would this be even possible.I am happy I made you ROFL!lol

Love u too doc!πŸ€—