CVs, kind attention, please!!

dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is in kind reference to the TB article "Rang Badalti Odhani to go episodic"

It has been quite some time now that we, Team Odhanians, have been requesting for a strong storyline for ShaNak, wherein their story can have a logical, definitive, growth...with Shaan and Khanak taking centrestage...

Our primary concerns are:

1) Shaan getting himself a 'life'!! Shaan desperately needs to go out there and earn himself a living! He needs to know what it is to go into the real world and earn one's own company back! Not just mouth heavy-duty lines on self-worth!! The intense yet vulnerable, irresponsible yet concerned, brattish yet introspective Shaan is sorely missed!!! The mollycoddled, protected Shaan who is either playing side-kick or simply has a single point agenda should become a thing of the past...ASAP!!

2) Khanak has been living in the city for almost a year now. Moreover, "Shaan ki Paathshaala" was a stupendous success, with Khanak mouthing that beautiful, tugging at your heartstrings English speech during the Pune trip!! Hence, Khanak needs to get rid of her ganwar trappings at the earliest. The girl is intelligent, CVs!!...She knows her "Thank You's" from her "Thankus"!! Give her intelligence a chance...Khanak needs to get a primary education...ASAP!!

3) ShaNak' s growth!!! High time now, CVs, that ShaNak need to progress to the next level...Emotionally!! The need for physical proximity has been done to death!! High time now that we explore the emotional quotient of Shaan and Khanak!! There could be so many ways of doing so, preparing themselves for parenthood and the possible hurdles in the process, being just one of many...

Now, to the main issue, in the context of RBO going 'episodic'...

CVs, an ardent request to not lose sight of the core issues (mentioned above) in the process of exploring multiple tracks, one week after another...

Will try and explain in a little more detail...

For example, Shaan's 'responsible' behaviour cannot be an overnight change, visible at the end of one week!! That would be humanly impossible!! Let the afore-mentioned tracks on Shaan, Khanak, and ShaNak be a gradual process, constituting the core of every episode (a very practical option now, what with Star One reverting to the 5-day format), with the 'episodic' content constituting the paraphernalia...

Hence, the primary focus of the show should always remain sure-shot signs of growth in Shaan and Khanak's characterisation and not let ShaNak oscillate between states of purposefulness and nothingness!!

If this tightrope walk is achieved, there will be much to look forward to in this new format, else, the less said the better...

Here's looking forward to a successful resurrection this time around!!

Cheers!!

Edited by dr.dsr - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hope cvs are readin this...
Gr8 post...
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Dyo!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏

You said it all girl!! Loved those lines in blue!!!

Work and  education makes for a grt combination!!!

Then they can come home and make it out!!😆
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DocD!👏👏👏

For example, Shaan's 'responsible' behaviour cannot be an overnight change, visible at the end of one week!! That would be humanly impossible!! Let the afore-mentioned tracks on Shaan, Khanak, and ShaNak be a gradual process, constituting the core of every episode (a very practical option now, what with Star One reverting to the 5-day format), with the 'episodic' content constituting the paraphernalia...

Exactly my POV!

dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simiv

Dyo!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏

You said it all girl!! Loved those lines in blue!!!

Work and  education makes for a grt combination!!!

Then they can come home and make it out!!😆

Sim Sim!!!

🤗 

Missed you and your intellect like crazy! 😳

@bold: Brilliant line, that!! ⭐️
It sure does!! And, making out after that, an even greater combination! 😉😳😆

Edited by dr.dsr - 12 years ago
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Doc d nice post as always
I don't cvs are interested in shanks story because we had told the
So many times what we want even sw and yp fb
even I want to see their emotional level it's high time nowfor character growth
we all like to see their romance but now something with the emotionality kt ym definitely will rock in this situation
yesterday shanak were rocking with this emotional faces who says they can only create a magic with romantic scenes they can create a magic with their emotional talk too
want some issues that they are handling together with a very high emotional bond
we want our shanak back, we want to see their brilliance of acting now and I hope they umderstand the worth of shanak
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Doc  !!!!! Time and Again .. Brilliantly Worded !!!!

Hope Creatives do read this !!!!! 

@Article -
Such decisions make me believe more in the Production House...
Sadly the Channel took over post Rock On resulting in the quality going down the drain !!!!!!
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written Doc!

I have a doubt as to whether CV's grasp what we have been trying to say!I mean,how difficult is to understand for the people who actually are paid to that job.When I heard of this new trend,I thought how can that happen?I mean he would go to job one week and next week nothing cos that issue is over?And if they go ahead with the pregnancy track,they will try for a week and a full stop.If amnesia as we are suggesting,they finish it off in a week?How is that even possible!!
nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Post : 👍🏼

For u : 🤗

Love 
Neha
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As far as cvs understood is that we want only shanak with whatever they dish out we are asking for good story track and they are coming here saying you want shanak let's give the shanak with a romantic scenes why to use the brain and they knows people will gush about it because of their chemistry making story is a tough job so this is simple solution to keep viewers hook
A