Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG OS - Unfinished Journey (Page 12)

-eiya- Goldie
-eiya-
-eiya-

Joined: 22 December 2010
Posts: 1511

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCry...phir se rula diya...CryCryCryCry...mein tumsae kati... kati... kati...

 plzzz add me to ur pm list... CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eiya22

Cry...phir se rula diya...Cry...mein tumsae kati... kati... kati...

 plzzz add me to ur pm list... CryCryCry



Oh I'm so sorry ! But, have you received my PM ? See, that will not make you cry at least ! Smile
princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 4148

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by princess163

add me in!

will leave a longer one later!
EDITED--------------------------------
oh my god!
I so wanna kill youAngryAngry
why did you have to make it a sad one? why?
Wait, there is no doubt that it was a great piece, but still, it could have been a happy oneCry
You broke my heartDead
Well, beautifully written!
the depth of their love, portrayed in a flawless way...i mean, its just impossible to even imagine what must have gone through her when she heard that news...to see your world shatter in front of
 your eyes...
i can't find words suitable enough to appreciate tis great piece, but please a happy one next!
 
The title track of the show TERE LIYE is perfect for this one-
 
Iss duniya mein jaan gawa, tujhe uss duniya mein haasil kar loon...
khushiyaan hazaar tere liye, jannat nisaar tere liye...
tere liye, tere liye...
 
Love
swati


Okay ! So, here i'm again back ! Big smile

Haila ! You just did something which i was looking for, but little late ! When i was writing this piece, i was looking for some nice and suitable title and just coz i did not find it, i put it on hold for two days ! If i would have slightest idea that you would just simply give it a nice title, i would ask you ! Embarrassed

But, anyways, again so sorry for writing such sad OS ! Smile

But, the thing is that, everyone has their own comfort zone in writing, someone can write funny thing best, someone can romance, happy thing, and mine is, totally sad and dark love storys ! I never find it difficult to write dark and blue endings ! Please do not blame me for my insanity ! LOL

But, the next one, i know i have kept it happy happy, but what i love is dark storys only ! ( You may consider me downright mad and fool ! Wink )

Coming to this one, as usual, you caught the crux ! What i felt and what i wanted to convey, you said it ! Smile

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and sparing your important time for me and my works ! Hug

Thanks a ton ! Hug



Love,


MaddySmile







 
 
Ahhh...don't you say sorry for your beautiful work ever...or you earn a smack from me right thenAngry
The OS was awesome yaar!
And about you so-called fascination and love for dark...sad stories, ummm...any special reasons?ShockedConfused
hahaha...i would love to write more...
Love
Swati

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess163

Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by princess163

add me in!

will leave a longer one later!
EDITED--------------------------------
oh my god!
I so wanna kill youAngryAngry
why did you have to make it a sad one? why?
Wait, there is no doubt that it was a great piece, but still, it could have been a happy oneCry
You broke my heartDead
Well, beautifully written!
the depth of their love, portrayed in a flawless way...i mean, its just impossible to even imagine what must have gone through her when she heard that news...to see your world shatter in front of
 your eyes...
i can't find words suitable enough to appreciate tis great piece, but please a happy one next!
 
The title track of the show TERE LIYE is perfect for this one-
 
Iss duniya mein jaan gawa, tujhe uss duniya mein haasil kar loon...
khushiyaan hazaar tere liye, jannat nisaar tere liye...
tere liye, tere liye...
 
Love
swati


Okay ! So, here i'm again back ! Big smile

Haila ! You just did something which i was looking for, but little late ! When i was writing this piece, i was looking for some nice and suitable title and just coz i did not find it, i put it on hold for two days ! If i would have slightest idea that you would just simply give it a nice title, i would ask you ! Embarrassed

But, anyways, again so sorry for writing such sad OS ! Smile

But, the thing is that, everyone has their own comfort zone in writing, someone can write funny thing best, someone can romance, happy thing, and mine is, totally sad and dark love storys ! I never find it difficult to write dark and blue endings ! Please do not blame me for my insanity ! LOL

But, the next one, i know i have kept it happy happy, but what i love is dark storys only ! ( You may consider me downright mad and fool ! Wink )

Coming to this one, as usual, you caught the crux ! What i felt and what i wanted to convey, you said it ! Smile

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and sparing your important time for me and my works ! Hug

Thanks a ton ! Hug



Love,


MaddySmile







 
 
Ahhh...don't you say sorry for your beautiful work ever...or you earn a smack from me right thenAngry
The OS was awesome yaar!
And about you so-called fascination and love for dark...sad stories, ummm...any special reasons?ShockedConfused
hahaha...i would love to write more...
Love
Swati



Well, no particular reason for me, liking the sad endings and stories ! But, i just like that ! But, in real life, i'm not 'devdas' at all ! 

I just write 'devdas' kind of thing ! LOL







The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess163

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Joined: 16 September 2008
Posts: 16140

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

 frnd...Tongue

 
 4 comment sooo late...Ouch...
 
 ur update was  
, , ..WinkBig smile..
u done a
 ..ClapClapClapClap..
 
...Thumbs Up
 i really  ...,...
 ..Big smileEmbarrassed.
 4 PM me...
 
...
lots of  4 u.Hug..
 
lov,Heart
Tama

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukklover

 frnd...Tongue

 
 4 comment sooo late...Ouch...
 
 ur update was  
, , ..WinkBig smile..
u done a
 ..Clap..
 
...Thumbs Up
 i really  ...,...
 ..Big smileEmbarrassed.
 4 PM me...
 
...
lots of  4 u.Hug..
 
lov,Heart
Tama



Thank you so much babes ! Loved it ! Smile


-AlwaysDamon- Senior Member
-AlwaysDamon-
-AlwaysDamon-

Joined: 26 March 2011
Posts: 477

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
wow...that was awesome...

i love your style...simple yet effective...loved ur os...tooo gooodd...

pls never ever stop writing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maansi85

wow...that was awesome...

i love your style...simple yet effective...loved ur os...tooo gooodd...

pls never ever stop writing...


Tamaro khub khub Aabhar ! Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
GEET 100TH EPISODE JOURNEY-OMG THE VM!

Author: ChurailMukhi   Replies: 7   Views: 2202

ChurailMukhi 7 2202 08 September 2010 at 8:11am by hirasohail26
Geet 100th Episode Completion Journey-Vidoe

Author: InnerPeace   Replies: 7   Views: 1549

InnerPeace 7 1549 24 August 2010 at 3:49pm by -Premeena-
100 GLORIOUS DAYS-Ur experience on this Journey...

2 3

Author: rickks   Replies: 17   Views: 2390

rickks 17 2390 21 August 2010 at 5:01am by rickks
Geet's journey: From Hoshiarpur to Maan's bedroom!

Author: mayanknupur111   Replies: 1   Views: 1560

mayanknupur111 1 1560 22 July 2010 at 12:37pm by hira5431
From IF Dazzler-IF Rockerz-The Journey was great

2 3

Author: rickks   Replies: 23   Views: 2221

rickks 23 2221 12 July 2010 at 9:45am by rickks

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index