Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
oh this was so sad...maan's wish had come true...he lost his life before geet lost hers...hnx for the pm...
SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanddy

Thank you so much babes, you are my one loyal reader, how can i forget you dear ? 😊 From the very beginning, you were with me, in all my OS and SS, you always supported me, thank you so much dear ! πŸ€—

Love

Maddy πŸ˜Š

U r most welcome...
Thnx a lot 4 appreciating...  😊
I truly love ur os n ss... nw looking forwad 2 read d next one...
alu5123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You are so good at expressing your sorrow, I'm sure all the readers felt the pain you are going through & you have this great gift of writting whcih is helping you through a tough time.  No chappals this time but this hope that you feel in a happier mood soon.

Please add me to your pM list would love to read more
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 it was deplorable, distressful, grievous, lamentable, unfortunate, woeful; discomforting, discomposing, disquieting, distressing, disturbing, perturbing; affecting, moving, poignant, touching; discouraging, disheartening, dispiriting

all at the same time.

oh yes and
plz add me to ur pm list
i love all ur writings

plz,
plz,
plz,
plz,
plz,
plz,
plz,
plz,
plz,
plz,
plz,
plz,
plz,

Edited by hopehot - 12 years ago
rockin_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ tht was sooo saaddd... i understand the pain tht a person goes through in cancer as my aunt has it too... sorry 2 hear abt ur dad and bro having cancer but atleast thank god tht ur dad is better ... anyways great job writing it πŸ˜Š but im still in tht depressing mood πŸ˜’ ... yet i luv the story & abt ur ff.. it luks good & i wud luv 2 read it so do pm me... πŸ˜›.. 
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg my eyes are teary
awesome update
continue soon
maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Very well written..wow im speechless..what an ending...plz PM in the future when u write other OS, SS or FF..thanksπŸ˜ƒ
Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know from the intro itself that its going to be a sad one. But knowing this truth didnt help me in any way to stop my bitter cry for a long time.
I had this fear of losing my near and dear ones from my childhood days after losing my father on a fateful day due to heart attack.
When someone in my family fall ill seriously [my mom often does] i pray to god as Maan did,'oh god take away my life first. I cant live without my dear ones.'
When reality hits cruelly on our face, we can never escape that pain.
Maan is granted his wish by God, but without him even a single breathe on this earth is going to be hell for Geet tho' she is going to die very soon.
Is it a boon or a curse?
I am very sorry dear that you had gone thro' all these fear and pain for your dear ones. Love you Maddy for writing this OS and if you can pls add me in your pm baby.
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
simply superbbb...!
loved it to the core...well i had tears in my eyes reading ur OS...!

and ya dont forget to pm me about ur FF...will wait for it
fourleafclover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭
I dont know whether to feel good about the fact dat two lovers who held the other one more dear wudnt hav to live widout each other or cry out that fate played such a cruel joke on them
U managed to bring out their thoughts n emotions poignantlyπŸ‘
All the best for ur upcoming ff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!