MG OS - Unfinished Journey - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by basicquestion1

though the story is well written...just a teeny tiny request...plz don't pm me if it's a sad story. i don't take sad things well. may b i have seen too many deaths to get the entertaining part out from them. they remind me of things i wanna forget about.

Oh dear ! I'm really very very very sorry for hurting you through my work ! I'm so sorry ! And, yes the upcoming story is not sad one, so relax ! But, even then you don't find it like that, then feel free to PM me, i will stop sending you link ! Okay ? πŸ˜Š

And, thanks once again and sorry, too ! πŸ˜Š

too good...wondrfully written..thanks for giving us such wondesfull OS...it just bought a tear in my eyes!!!
Originally posted by shah10

wow..amazing.
maan 's love for geet was deeper...
love it.
do pm me if u can plz.
thx

Sure ! And thanks ! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by maanddy

Oh dear ! I'm really very very very sorry for hurting you through my work ! I'm so sorry ! And, yes the upcoming story is not sad one, so relax ! But, even then you don't find it like that, then feel free to PM me, i will stop sending you link ! Okay ? πŸ˜Š

And, thanks once again and sorry, too ! πŸ˜Š

no plz don't say sorry. u'r work is beautiful. it's just that the pain intensify if u can relate to it. if it's a feeling that's just a fiction then really it doesn't hurt any1. so i'm not tellin u to change the way u write. it's beautiful. keep it coming but pm me the happy ones...
"happy"  means end shud b happy..journey can b brutal. πŸ˜‰

thanx for the pm n the reply.
Originally posted by basicquestion1

no plz don't say sorry. u'r work is beautiful. it's just that the pain intensify if u can relate to it. if it's a feeling that's just a fiction then really it doesn't hurt any1. so i'm not tellin u to change the way u write. it's beautiful. keep it coming but pm me the happy ones...
"happy"  means end shud b happy..journey can b brutal. πŸ˜‰

thanx for the pm n the reply.

Okay ! Fine, but you know, i do feel bad sometimes when people actually feel sad after reading my work ! Well, next one is happy and for sure happy, and for sure happy ending, but yeah, journey could be painful and you may find ups and downs ! πŸ˜‰

awsome ...i could feel the pain while reading it😭...the ending was a bit unfortunate but i guess every story does not always have a happy ending.this idea had struck me also one day and i had imagined how maan or geet would feel if they came to know that they were about to loose each other in a few days...but im not much of a writer...u have put the whole thing very beutifully into words...grt job!!!!!!!πŸ‘
loved d os... even though it was a sad one...
but m glad maan never knew abt geet's disease...
n abt d new ff, nice concept...
plz dnt forget 2 add me in d pm list..
thnx..
Originally posted by tanya94

awsome ...i could feel the pain while reading it😭...the ending was a bit unfortunate but i guess every story does not always have a happy ending.this idea had struck me also one day and i had imagined how maan or geet would feel if they came to know that they were about to loose each other in a few days...but im not much of a writer...u have put the whole thing very beutifully into words...grt job!!!!!!!πŸ‘

Thank you so much dear ! πŸ€— 
Originally posted by SaJan-SaJan

loved d os... even though it was a sad one...
but m glad maan never knew abt geet's disease...
n abt d new ff, nice concept...
plz dnt forget 2 add me in d pm list..
thnx..

Thank you so much babes, you are my one loyal reader, how can i forget you dear ? 😊 From the very beginning, you were with me, in all my OS and SS, you always supported me, thank you so much dear ! πŸ€—

Love

Maddy πŸ˜Š
OMGGG...i had a feeling he would die when he said that he can't live without her...in a way i think u did the right thing...he would never be able to bear the grieve of losing her...
u have done a fab job with this OS...no threats, chappals or tomatoes for u...just lots of hugs...because u have written so well on such a sensitive topic...i write sad OSs myself and i know they have far more depth and meaning...
loved it πŸ€—