MG OS - Unfinished Journey - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

maddy , spell bound .
from the para she diagonised ovarian cancer , i was like how geet is  going to say maan about disease,how maan will take it .and last before para where she is determined to say and maan confession "cannot live without you " added my misery but the ending made me spellbound . really god had shown the path taking maan away from geet ,proved himself  .
nothing to say .A MARVELLOUS PIECE OF WORK

Thank you so much dear ! I'm overwhelmed ! I was doubtful about this one ! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by aditiwalia56

Lol. . . . Yes at that tym i was but know its all cool. . . . Yes i read abt ur new ff its sounds really interesting tell u d truth i still didn't read last part of "kiss goodbye to my knight" bcoz i m scared of sad endinging. . Lol. .

Well, i tell ya ! It will be not that much sad ! πŸ˜‰

And, yes if you are scared of sad endings, then i suggest don't even read it ! I think, you will beat me up badly, after reading MY FAV SS, till date, and last part is indeed sad. I, myself was very emotional and teary eyed, writing it ! And, adding fire to the fuel, i chose two very senti and heart touching music pieces ! With music effect, even i was left with few tear drops, touching my eyes ! That's it ! I'm too stone to cry ! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by NoorFatima

hey.. can you send me link of this OS.. i'll read later.. looks intersting..
thanx

love
Noor

Sure ! I will, in fact sending you now ! Read it when you are free ! No worries ! πŸ˜Š

Love,

Maddy
wow..amazing.
maan 's love for geet was deeper...
love it.
do pm me if u can plz.
thx
Originally posted by krati5

oh.. another sad one...

but. " a promise well..." is still d best... w won't believe it but i read tht numerous times and every time i cried...

welcum bck

Hey...no worries ! My next one will be for sure not sad ! πŸ˜Š

And, " A Promise Well Kept " is my baby ! I just love it, and i can trust you on that, coz me too read it so many time, almost after 4-5 days ! I can never get bored from two of my work, first one is " A Promise..." and second one is " Kiss the 'Knight' Goodbye " They are my favs, my babies ! I'm just addicted to them ! πŸ˜Š

Thanks for loving my work dear, I feel so great that, you guys like my work ! It really matters a lot to me ! πŸ˜Š

Thanks once again ! πŸ€—

Originally posted by shanzy

uuggghhh😭
u promised to write a happy nding wali ss, how could u maddy😭
any ways,...me loved it😭
thanx for the pm😭

Oh babes ! This is my last sad one, okay ? You see, my next one is not sad at all ! And, yeah thanks for loving my work, thanks for missing me this much, thanks for waiting despo for my work and thanks for comments and those ' Cry - Emoticons ' πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MsMovielover

OMG nooo i hate sad endings... πŸ˜­
that just broke my heart πŸ₯Ί
but very well written..
oh plz add me to the pm list for the new story  & that better have a HAPPY ending πŸ˜†

I promise you, there will be happy ending from now on ! Just wait, one or two weeks, i have already done with few parts, but just not getting it proper, and i'm not confident much about response, so holding it back, purposefully ! πŸ˜Š
meee... dnt 4get to add me to your nxt pm list yaar...

btw always  love your os.. they are very poignant and touching...
Originally posted by mechantefille

Wow you just reminded me of O'Henry!

Oh Please, don't ! I'm nothing in front of these big heads, i'm just random girl, try something, every time ! Thats it !  πŸ˜Š

Anyways, Thanks for the lovely comment ! πŸ€—
Originally posted by hemvb

meee... dnt 4get to add me to your nxt pm list yaar...

btw always  love your os.. they are very poignant and touching...

Oh ! Thank you so much dear ! πŸ€—

Well, how can i forget you ? I will PM you ! Okay ! πŸ˜Š