Pratigya
Pratigya

Pooja Gor: Salman makes me smile

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Pooja Gor: Salman makes me smile

Pooja Gor, a popular face on the tube, was elated when she got an opportunity to do a commercial with super star Salman Khan. This isn't her first interaction with any A-list actors as she has met Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan and Shah Rukh Khan. With meeting Aamir Khan next on her agenda, Pooja talks about her experiences with the superstars.

Pooja Gor

You recently shot an advertisement with superstar Salman Khan for Wheel powder. How was the experience?
It was superb. Salman Khan is a star every actor wants to work with even if it is a cameo or an ad. I am glad I got the opportunity to work in a commercial with him. When I was offered the ad and heard he might be doing it, I was super excited. It is like a dream. I prayed that everything falls into place and I get to shoot the ad with him. Even today, I smile when I think of the ad.

Edited by gaurav_fan - 10 May 2011 at 6:34am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uTvSerierpheonix1fariwishajitha10kriya2010closed-BugsBunny-vaishali.....AziyaYemi-IFFaiza.Anondo.RbabithajPristineSoulhussainramsoSnigdha_Khanampooja-menon

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Pooja Gor

What kind of interaction did you have with him?
He is professional, charming and sweet. I didn't interact much with him but whatever I observed of him, he came across as a wonderful person who knows what he wants. His behaviour was the total opposite of what I had heard or read about him. He is a gem of a person and has a good, big heart.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1fariwishkriya2010closed-BugsBunny-Faiza.AziyaAnondo.RPristineSoulhussainramsopooja-menon

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Pooja Gor

You have had experiences with other superstars as well. What do you remember most about meeting Amitabh Bachchan during Kaun Banega Crorepati?
Oh my God! He is really the legend as people call him. Meeting him was a golden chance as I never thought I would appear on KBC. Overall the experience was great but what I will remember most about him is that he went on his knees before me. [Smiles] Before you think otherwise, he did so in response to my question. I asked him, how does he handle the stardom, pressure and expectations of everyone, he replied it all is very heavy on his shoulders so he deals with it by falling on his knees.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1fariwishkriya2010closed-BugsBunny-Faiza.Anondo.RSnigdha_KhanamPristineSoulbabithajpooja-menontanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Salman Makes her Smile ...I thought it  would be Raj that would do that !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910Eden_luvsKriyaFaiza.PristineSoulhussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I'd have a smile on my face too if I got to meet Salman. He be cute!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Pooja Gor

You even met Hrithik Roshan during STAR Parivaar Awards recently. 
Yes. He has a wonderful majestic aura. He is a positive, fantastic person who looks like a prince. I wasn't expecting the award but when they announced Hrithik as the guest who would give away the award, I began praying I win it as it would give me a chance to interact with him. In my thank you speech, I remember, I didn't thank my unit, my serial cast members, producers or channel but was glad for the opportunity to get the award from Hrithik. Later when I was preparing for my performance, he did meet all the leading ladies of STAR and exchanged pleasantries.
Pooja Gor

And of course Shah Rukh was the first superstar you ever met. Right?
I met Shah Rukh during my first STAR Parivaar Awards last year. Though I didn't get a chance to chat with him, meeting him was cool. He is awesome.

Do you feel like a gushing fan when you meet these celebs?
Not really, but yes, it does feel good to meet personalities you have heard and read of. They are people who have achieved so much in life, so it feels great to be in their presence.

Pooja Gor

Who is the one celeb you are dying to meet? 
I have met all superstars and Aamir Khan is the only one who can complete my list. [Laughs]

How do you interact with popular people you admire?
It is easy to be overshadowed but mostly when you are working or interacting with them the ideas to be in the same space as them.

Pooja Gor

How do fans interact with you? Do they gush? 
Some do, others don't. Just yesterday I went to a mall and a huge crowd first began following me later asked for autographs and photographs. I love interacting with fans as they are the people who make us what we are. They love and admire us, love our show and make it a success.

Any fan interaction that stands out among the lot?
Well there is a sweet fan on Facebook- Aarti from Trivandrum. She told me she is doing her engineering and doesn't understand Hindi very well. But says due to Pratigya she has learnt to speak, understand and even write Hindi. I was really happy to know my show made such an impact.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1fariwishajitha10kriya2010closedYemi-IFFaiza.Anondo.RPristineSoulpooja-menon

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Ee article hai kay shaitaan ki aant. 

thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
that was very romantic ad they both have performed very well. the background set was very beutifull

Go to top