India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Castration for rapists (Page 3)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
In some countries gals that report rapes are in fact prosecuted n charged esp against notable persons of power.
There is much injustice.

In some places woman are over protected too n if they shout rape everyone believes them. Best not to step into a lift with alone with a female stranger.

namistar Newbie
namistar
namistar

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Rape is a horrendous crime, those indulging in  it should be castrated and hanged in public viewAngry...no mercy whatsoever...what becomes irritating, is some courts ask whethere the rape victim is willing to marry the rapistDead...how disgusting is that? n some family members force the victims to marry the rapist in order to salvage the family pride...how gross is thatAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MOTHER-blue-ice.

zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by Believe

Rape whether commited by a man or a woman can not and should not have any excuses I am just wondering ...

Oye Vinu ,  wasnt it you who had been providing the excuses for these people in one of the old discussion on the same topic? Hormonal excuse diya tha---- yad hai?Wink  --Yup I said that, yaad hey, is it wrong?? Fact is there is a group of people who did like this crimes cos of their hormonal/mental probs,they need treatment/medication no doubt in it...But people misuse these "loop Hole" in our system/law, its become a trend and a way to come out "clean" on the rape/sexual charge.Smile
 that group should benefit Smile but amputation of a part should be more effective for the serial offenders.

zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by Summer3

In some countries gals that report rapes are in fact prosecuted n charged esp against notable persons of power.
There is much injustice.

In some places woman are over protected too n if they shout rape everyone believes them. Best not to step into a lift with alone with a female stranger.

better safe than sorry Stern Smile

As a woman, I empathize a lot with victims of rape. It is a horrendous crime and should be severely punished. When I hear about brutal gang rapes or innocent children being victimized, I'm emotionally swayed and wish for the harshest punishment.

However, in all practicality it is not an easy to pragmatically determine the right punishment. As Summer says too many people take advantage of the emotions associated with rape and unfairly accuse people of rape. Many innocent men have been convicted and have had their life ruined. Recently they found that even men convicted on DNA evidence were actually innocent and the DNA evidence was flawed.

Personally, I can't live with the guilt of any one person having to lose their life or receive castration or similar harsh punishment over a false statement or witness. I feel sentencing is the best option. At the same time I cannot live with the guilt of another victim due to mild sentencing either. its a Catch-22. I believe that the evidence should be investigated with as much objectivity as humanly possible and sentence appropriately based on the evidence.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
This guy too should be castrated ?
LOL

May 15, 2011

Man, 87, has married 107 women

A NIGERIAN man, now 87 years old, has finally called it a day after marrying 107 women and fathering 185 children, according to news reports.

The man, Bello Maasaba, presently lives with 86 of his wives and the youngest of his 185 children was born just a month ago. The youngest of his wives is just 19.

A report in the Los Angeles Times says the man is currently living with only 86 of his wives after he divorced 12 of the women and buried nine others.

Bello has created a massive extended family for himself. Currently he has a total of 5,000 members in his extended family including nephews, in-laws, nieces, cousins and others.

He was thrown to jail about three years ago in September 2008 when the Nigerian authorities became aware of the number of women he'd married. He was released after his wives said they had married him willingly.

Bello lives in an 89-bedroom house with his family. Of his 185 children, only 133 are living.

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

This guy too should be castrated ?
LOL--- Why!!!?... But Ya I hate him!!!AngryDay Dreaming LOL

Edited by Believe - 25 May 2011 at 3:56am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index