Castration for rapists - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by baz786

Heck yeah i approve castration would be a detterent for guys to take that step

@summer agree with ur post dost

One thing thoh i know its rare but there are cases of female rapists too

What would there punishment be
Female rapists are very few, but yes there should be some like punishment meted out.

Generaly for rapists there are cases where upon release from prisons they go about committing such offences again.

Rape whether commited by a man or a woman can not and should not have any excuses I am just wondering ...

Not only rapists who rape children but all rapists should be castrated and they should be hung infront of the whole world.
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I'm for castration by means of cheese grater. OBJ can do the honors of grating. Suits him.

naah, I prefer sausage grinder.
Originally posted by Believe

Rape whether commited by a man or a woman can not and should not have any excuses I am just wondering ...

Oye Vinu ,  wasnt it you who had been providing the excuses for these people in one of the old discussion on the same topic? Hormonal excuse diya tha---- yad hai?😉 
 that group should benefit 😊 but amputation of a part should be more effective for the serial offenders.
In some countries gals that report rapes are in fact prosecuted n charged esp against notable persons of power.
There is much injustice.

In some places woman are over protected too n if they shout rape everyone believes them. Best not to step into a lift with alone with a female stranger.

Rape is a horrendous crime, those indulging in  it should be castrated and hanged in public view😡...no mercy whatsoever...what becomes irritating, is some courts ask whethere the rape victim is willing to marry the rapist🤢...how disgusting is that? n some family members force the victims to marry the rapist in order to salvage the family pride...how gross is that😡
Originally posted by namistar

Rape is a horrendous crime, those indulging in  it should be castrated and hanged in public view😡...no mercy whatsoever...what becomes irritating, is some courts ask whethere the rape victim is willing to marry the rapist🤢...how disgusting is that? n some family members force the victims to marry the rapist in order to salvage the family pride...how gross is that😡
Its really strange that society and the court  allows a rapist to go  free if he marries the victim😕
The victim becomes a victim twice over in such cases.
Originally posted by zorrro

Oye Vinu ,  wasnt it you who had been providing the excuses for these people in one of the old discussion on the same topic? Hormonal excuse diya tha---- yad hai?😉  --Yup I said that, yaad hey, is it wrong?? Fact is there is a group of people who did like this crimes cos of their hormonal/mental probs,they need treatment/medication no doubt in it...But people misuse these "loop Hole" in our system/law, its become a trend and a way to come out "clean" on the rape/sexual charge.😊
 that group should benefit 😊 but amputation of a part should be more effective for the serial offenders.

Originally posted by Summer3

In some countries gals that report rapes are in fact prosecuted n charged esp against notable persons of power.
There is much injustice.

In some places woman are over protected too n if they shout rape everyone believes them. Best not to step into a lift with alone with a female stranger.

better safe than sorry 😳