Sasural Genda Phool

Upholding promises & Tilting Axis-Suhana's corner

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Suhana's Corner: Upholding promise and tilting axis

Hi everyone. Hope you are all doing superbly well. I was doing great as I was able to keep with my promise of not shopping but Ishaan's accident totally shook me. I was totally stunned to see him in his present condition. 

Everything was going on smoothly in the house. Though Ishaan and I were arguing over the love letters we received but I was happy that I upheld my promise of not shopping for a whole month. I was happy to see Sudi and Suli and wanted to accompany them for shopping, but when I recalled my vow, I stayed back. I feel a person is worth his or her word. It is his honour and integrity. You should be able to do what you promise. That shows character. I made a promise to the family that I wouldn't add to the expenses by shopping and I stood by it. I really felt proud you know.

Later, dad tempted me with a Europe trip as he wanted to take Ishaan and me along but I turned him down too. What is the point of going all the way to Europe and not shopping!! OMG that would be cruel!!

But, my loving family had a lovely surprise in store. They bought me gifts and though I felt bad that they spent money on me, I also felt good. Later, I bought gifts for Badi ma and Ma on the occasion of Mother's day. It was a beautiful digital photo frame with a picture of our family. Both of them were overwhelmed and that happiness was their gift to me. I feel overjoyed to see their smiles. I was glad to do something for them as they have been my mother in every sense of the word. I didn't know my mother, as well as I know Badi ma and Ma. I truly think of them as my mom. They have filled that huge maternal void in my life and showered me with their unconditional love and support, what more could I ask for?

Now, getting back to the mysterious situation of the love letter - The surprising part was, after the first love letter, we were all taken aback to see another love letter in the post. This one was more explicit than the earlier one and we all began doubting our husbands in no time. I couldn't stop thinking about the letter. And what did the person mean by S-I am leaving my house and coming to you. I confronted Ishaan but as always he evaded me.

Rajni didi and I have decided to search for clues and find the culprit. Once we find out which of the boys is up to this mischief, we might get down to finding a solution. But to our utter astonishment, the love letters went missing!! But I have grown doubtful of Ishaan and his activities. My suggestion to all you people is never let doubt fester in your loved ones mind. It gives it fuel to become bigger than the actual reason. It is always best to clarify and go to bed than let an argument, doubt hang on. Doubts jeopardize relationship and destroy it forever.

But before I could think any further, I got the shock of my life. Ishaan had a major accident. This news shook me to my core. I couldn't stop crying. I went to the hospital with Inder bhaiya, Disha didi and Ilesh and we landed in the wrong room. While I thought the person who lay on the bed bandaged from head to toe was my Ishaan, I was uncontrollable. Later we realised our folly and went to find him. He was unconscious and the doctors told us to wait till morning. They want to do an MRI before commenting on his condition.

Please pray for his well being. This incident has the whole family worried. Just when I came out of a health scare and was beginning to relax, the family is faced with this rude shock. I hope Ishaan recovers quickly and that there is no cause for worry. Do write to me at [email protected] and don't forget to watch Sasural Genda Phool every Monday to Friday at 7.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Amit Kumar -
hi suhana. actually my gf is a big fan of urs. i need a favour frm u plz can u send me the details abt the watch u wear in the serial sasural genda ful plz. she wants the same watch plz do reply. m eagerly waiting for ur response thanks

Suhana- OMG that is so sweet. My watch is a Guess collection. I am sure your girlfriend will be thrilled to get such a thoughtful and lovely gift from you. All the best in life and take care.

Abi Lashini- Dear suhana, Thank god, tume kuch nahi huh haa, I knw tume kuch nahi hoga, kyunki jo tumari pass hye woh is duniya ki kisi ki pass bhi nahi hye, woh hye tumari Ishaan. Jab tak Ishaan tumari pass hoon, tume kuch nahi hoga, I'm very HAPPY for u and Ishaan. LOVE YOU ALWYS. U bOTH r ROCKING as a Lovely Couple. sgp is rocking . Aapko patha hye muje bhi aap ki qulities hye, zidd, par jaise aapko Ishaan aur unka pariwaar ka pyaar mila hye, waise pyaar muje bhi milnekeliye mein bagwan se prarthana karihoon. Mein Apni Maa aur papa ko bhi bahauth pyaar karthihoon, aur mera Bf bhi Ishaan Ki tarah bahauth sweet hye, I will marry him very soon, aur meri ideal couple Ishann and Suhana Kashyap ki tarah ek dhoosre ko bahauth pyaar karoongi. LOVE U A LOT Abilashini Srilanka, Colombo PLS pass my CONGRATULATIONS to u and Ishaan for Winning SPA Awards 2011, Agle saal zaroor Ishaan is Gonna WIN "Best Pathi", and u Gonna WIN "Best Biwi". I Pray for u GUYS. Mmwuah

Suhana- I am glad you like the episodes, concept and all the fun on our show. I am happy that you are enjoying Sasural Genda Phool in Colombo. Thanks for watching. Do keep in touch.

Aminath Rooshan - Hi Ragini didi, how are you? You're just as awesome as always! You are pretty, talented and also bubbly. I love your jokes at SGP and your sweetness will never reach its end. I am glad that many people write to you and you have many fans and you're loved by millions. Keep up your good work. My exams are getting really close so it's hard for me to get the computer, but I won't stop writing to you! Bye and see you next time!

Suhana- I will look forward to your letters and mail but for now focus on your exams. All the best and do enjoy Sasural Genda Phool.

Stella Sara ?hi there my name is saras i really like the show sasuraal genda phool . and i really like the way u smiles and the comedy scens in that . me and my sister is a very good fans of u and i am happy to hear that u are ok. and i really like the way u act in the show and once again thanks for giving us a nice and beautiful character in the show take care of ur self and bye if u like to reply me

Suhana- Thank you for all the lovely compliments and enjoying the episodes. Keep watching the show.

Rudra Pratap Dhalasamant- Hi Suhana i am sohan from orissa,& i'm big fan of yours..plz tell me how many episode yet to come of sasural genda phool.?wish to best of luck for your upcoming new movie hope it will rock in box office.bye

Suhana- Thanks for loving and watching our show. keep watching. There is loads and loads more of Sasural Genda Phool in store for all you fans out there.

Sinober Khan -hi suhana i from pakistan i hv sent u many emails but i did not get any reply from u i m ur biggest fan u r just amazing and i think no body can compete with u sgp is the best and every actor is doing very well i hv no words to express them i love ur attitude every body loves so much in the serial i want this show to complete 1000 episodes. i think every moment of the show is just perfect

Suhana- Thanks for writing and watching. I am glad you liked Sasural Genda Phool and I can tell you that I enjoy doing the show too.

Pooja -Hi Ragini, I am ur fan from Singapore. I used to watch SGP earlier ( Last year when the serial was first aired) but now the telecast time is so odd (11:45 pm in the night) with no repeat telecast between 7:30 - 10:30, the time when it suits the most after returning from office. Further, the marathon run on Sunday mornings has also been discontinued. Please do something about the timing to make it more comfortable for viewing in Singapore. For viewers like me, we are left with no choice but to wait.

Suhana- I will pass this message on to the STAR team and let them do the needful. I hope they can accommodate such loyal fans like you. Thanks for writing in.

Havashni - Hi there suhana:) I am from south africa my name is denise and I love watching your series radha uhm I'm not very good at spelling hindi lol sorry but you are my favourite hehe love your character keep up the good acting. Love denise from SA

Suhana- Thank you for all your wishes and compliments. I am glad you enjoy our show Sasural Genda Phool. Do keep writing and watching.

Hill Road Media
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girlfriend asking for Suhana's watch as a gift!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thnx for sharing Tanu di😛..The last person Havashni from South Africa sounds much like Feefi!😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

Girlfriend asking for Suhana's watch as a gift!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thnx for sharing Tanu di😛..The last person Havashni from South Africa sounds much like Feefi!😆

@red - It culd b Feefi... she is master of quzzing... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@red - It culd b Feefi... she is master of quzzing... 🤣

That girl said I love watching your series Radha um..so she meant to say radha Ki betiyan😆and Suhana replied..glad you like sasural genda phool😆and I dont know hindi much wala part..she sounds so so much like Feefi!😆
Feefi thumbnail

oyyeee mere peeche peeche kia batain krte ho!??!  🤣 🤣 

shounak what makes you think that that's me?!?  

ok me going to school now.  guys pray for me, muje lgta hai muje sbh kuch bhool gia hai!!! 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

More like master of deception...  She was LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks Tanu... 
Feefi thumbnail
oh btw thansk for sharing tanu di, i didn't read it ... i have no time! 😭 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@feefs...all the best junior...u will do well...dont worry...
and forgetting is a sign that u remember everything...😊

P.S: thats what my parents say when i say i feel blank...there is no logic though in the bold part...😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

oh btw thansk for sharing tanu di, i didn't read it ... i have no time! 😭 

U have no time, yet u r here commenting on our bakwaas...🤣🤣🤣🤣
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

U have no time, yet u r here commenting on our bakwaas...🤣

Netri...That's Feefi🤣