Will Amma's recipe work its magic-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Will Amma's special recipe work its magic?

After a patch up with Pratigya and a vow to mend his ways, Krishna re-opened his dhaba. Pratigya helped Krishna in his re-lauch and initiated a new discount scheme to entice customers.

In the upcoming episode of STAR Plus's Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya, Krishna and Sajjan will plan to introduce Amma's special recipe of Bati chokha in the dhaba menu. Pratigya out of concern towards Amma will think it will be too much for her to handle and this will irk Amma.

A STAR Plus.in source reveals, "Krishna now wants to ensure his dhaba runs successfully. So, he is excited about the discount and will think of new ideas to get more business. Then Krishna and Sajjan will decide to add Amma's special recipe of Bati chokha in the dhaba menu as a specialty. Amma will be thrilled to be a part of her baba's dhaba. But Pratigya will realise that cooking the same dish daily in a large quantity will be tough for Amma. When she expresses her concerns, it will not go down well with Amma, who will feel bad and hurt with Pratigya's views. As she has been playing nice before everyone, she will not voice her feelings and tell Krishna she agrees with Pratigya. But latched on to the idea, Krishna will convince Pratigya and ultimately the dish will be added in the menu. Amma will be thrilled. But later when Krishna eats the Bati chokha, he falls ill."

"Meanwhile, Amma's changed attitude towards Pratigya has been a surprise for her. While she was working on accepting her volte-face, Amma began showing signs of being her old vindictive self raising Pratigya's suspicions. Pratigya is confused as to why Amma praises her before others, takes her side during any discussion but on the other hand will kick the keys of the dhaba in a anger or throw away the dahi wada that Pratigya made for her. These contradictory actions are bothering Pratigya who hopes to get to the bottom of it."

Pratigya aka Pooja Gor states, "I am very confused about Amma's behaviour. I don't understand what she wants. Earlier, when she would be angry with me, I would know that she is upset and try to sort it out with her. But now twice I have noticed that she is sweet while talking to me and when she thinks I'm not watching she behaves differently. Why is she doing this?"

Explaining her stance, Amma, aka Asmita Sharma says, "I am glad Krishna agrees to the idea of including Bati chokha in the menu as I will now get a chance to lend a helping hand to my loving son. I am so proud of him as he stopped his bauji from hitting me recently. My goal in life is to keep my family happy and united. To see Krishna and his bauji working towards the betterment of the dhaba makes me feel good. Nothing else matters to me."

Will Pratigya unearth Amma's motives? Is Amma genuinely interested in helping Pratigya or is it all just a farce? To find out watch Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya from Monday- Friday at 10.30pm on STAR Plus.

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You have already voted on this!
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1715/will-amma's-special-recipe-work-its-magic.aspxEdited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
Thanx dear for the news and linkπŸ˜ƒ

dont know what is cvs doing πŸ˜•
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing dear!! πŸ˜ƒ

Krishna falls ill...now I wonder why??...confusing  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow another article on Amma's dish πŸ˜†  thanks for sharing! 
i thought she wants K's business to shut down... Then why here she says she wants to help him out with it...  πŸ˜•
also didn't she wanted P out of K's life...? but here again she is saying she wants to keep the family united πŸ˜• 

And P For God's sake this is no rocket science..of course Amma being her true self will never be genuine to her...
guess by the time P finds out what are Amma's plans... That lady will get even her work done 
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Huge confusion πŸ˜• Dont know what Cv's r upto! Krishna will be sick after eating Amma's recipe then why they'll include the dish as a special menu for Dhaba??? πŸ˜•
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Krishna falling ill aftr eating amma's dish?may i ask,whether radhe wil have a hand in ths too?neways thank u so much armu
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

yes cv,s are really confused they themslves dosent know whts going on,  they r opening new tracks but fails to give end the track  and confuse audience more

hussainramso thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.

Ermmm...when did P try and sort it out with Amma?πŸ˜•
Not blaming anyone ...but it ain't true. 
tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is really weird.I dont get whats happening.I know for sure amma is acting.but whats happening in her head.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes she will unearth her motive and intentions. pratigya is a strong woman who can face  the challenges