Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

One year leap and Maithali return.Good or Bad? (Page 3)

Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Is there a love triangle between Tracker, Misha and Angad!

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiyaFan_Qusim

@All who asked traingle between Angad-Tracker-Misha.

What I meant is that Angad had infatuation and liking for Misha before. That's all.

Likewise, Ruhi had infatuation and liking for Shaurya.

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by AbhiyaFan_Qusim

@All who asked traingle between Angad-Tracker-Misha.

What I meant is that Angad had infatuation and liking for Misha before. That's all.

Likewise, Ruhi had infatuation and liking for Shaurya.

No! Ruhi and Angad did this to make each other jealous!

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
omg..i just dont like this track...ca'nt they do something different???..fed up of this...metz back..poor abhay..always have to face the bad situation..and one year leap thats..completely...not the right..track..this is too fast..
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
without going into detail...i guess this is gonna be rocking but but but cvs should not drag it that long...there are some chances of side lining Pia and i don't want that to happen. For me Equal screen space should be given to both Pia and Maithli.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumana-13chahat4u

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I Love Abhiya too much to like Maithili's return..but then it is good for storyline,but only if they don't drag it too much. Besides since I'v seen Sukirti playing negative, I know she ll be really bad as Maithili, must say good for her as an actress...her meatiest role starts now. personally i m not much happy.

As for Abhay choosing Maithili or Piya...i thiknk ultimately he ll choose Piya. its their story.

Edited by chahat4u - 10 May 2011 at 6:20am
Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Really don't know how to react with this news of maithli return, one sided i am so excited with the track and other side i feel this is drag and unnecessary, my filling is mixed with this track & i am still confused ,& with this many qustion arise too, (we already have to much now more will be added the list ) , maithli , abhyendra, sid story stil unfold, we still don't know what exactly happen in the past, and i really no liking the idea maithli being evil,

Cv's you don't need to copy tvd at all .if you are still decided go with the track then please handle this track properly , don't make this story about only love trangle and only love trangles, make something sensible enough, give something you own magic with track, let see what's going to happen , but moral of the story  i am still confuse

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariakhan200angel3142chahat4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index