Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

One year leap and Maithali return.Good or Bad?

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Seeing the poor interaction and weak compatibility of Abhay-Piya nowadays, since the truth has revealed. Do you think Maithali's return and a leap would cause certain satisfaction? And does the leap and Maithali's return has some point of reconciliation?Or it is just piece of menial work by the CV's to make the story drag and nothing else? Will the twist be interesting or a failure? Would this love triangle go till when? and would it ever end? Or like other typical EK's show, this would be till the end of the show?
All would be bombarded with such questions.And yet the answer is very simple and in a contray, complicated too.

Predicting the return of Maithali, it is certainly a good idea. We would see Sukirti Khandpal quitting the Good-types-girl role and being an evil-vampire.
But seeing Ekta's show's history, I don't think this love traingle would ever end.๐Ÿ˜•Because for a matter of fact, Abhay LOVES Maithali, and due to that, he fell in love with Piya, since they both looked alike and after that, he loved piya with true heart.But their first meeting and interaction was due to Maithali-Piya same-alike.
So after possesing Maithali, do you think he would apt for Piya?

And don't you think, CV's have got a good idea in their hand which they would drag till don't know when.

And Leap or No Leap, Would it really make a difference?
And what about the storyline for Kabir, Misha? Misha got 2 guys, Shaurya quitted and Shankar seems no where, moreover, Shankar-Misha is not adored by anyone.(No offence to their fans).I am not aware who all are Shankar-Misha fans, I think there aren't any fans, that's why I said.Sorry if you are among one.๐Ÿ˜ณ

What about Kabir and T?๐Ÿ˜•I mean they are last year students.And one year leap means they graduating from college.
As per the article, T would be a brief lunch for Sid.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†I dunno would she exist in the show after one year leap or not.
But I certainly have a feeling, Kabir wont be in the serial anymore.
To be very honest, he has NEVER had his own story, and has been used as side role character always been sidelined. So it might be an end to his character. Because Vishal being such an talented actor, deserves at least a proper storyline which he hasn't got.
So this leap might be exit of Kabir and T's character leaving over Misha.

I am and yet not happy with the leap and Maithali's return.Because ultimately, it would be a drag of Abhay-Piya-Maithali, and we have had SOO love triangles and still have.

First of all was.

Kabir-Piya-Abhay

Misha-Shankar-Shaurya

Sharya-Shankar-Misha๐Ÿ˜ณ๐ŸคฃSharya liking Shankar.๐Ÿคฃ

Angad-Tracker-Misha

Abhay-Piya-T

Abhay-Piya-Sid

Abhay-Sid-Maithali

exclusive one is Abhay-Piya-Maithali

Chances of Maithali changing from Good to evil is also possible, but lets see what CV's do.

And what are your views?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the show had sudddenly bcum alive after the MAHA episode

and after this new track and 1 yr leap concept...

.ITS GONNA B ROCKING I M SURE

all i can say now is to b a bit patient nd see how the story is getting unfold

coz when we read articles it doesnt sound that exciting

but watching it on tv always mks the feeling different

so i m very much eager to see how they show all thats benn written in the article

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the link, Mahi! I need some time to clear my head. Lol! Will be back.

*Reserved*

M ACTUALLY LIKING METZ ENTRY

COZ IT LL PROVE ABHIYA BOND IS STRONGER THAN AMETZ BOND

abhay still luv metz

no doubt abt it

but now metz is all bitchy as said in the article while piya is not

and the level where abhiya bond

even ametz dont bond in that level

what abhiya share is beyond love

and thats whats is gonna get proved now

though metz will always hv a place in abhays heart

but the place which piya has created in abhays heart

NO1 CAN REPLACE IT

NOT EVEN METZ

and thats what is gonna show in the upcoming track

nd i m luving it

coz all this time it seemed piya is metz replcement

BUT NOW WE LL SEE

THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR PIYA

ABHIYA IS UNIQUE ND WAY MORE SPECIAL

I

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Will there be leap ?? As per the segment on TV pia is doing jasoosi on sid n so sid n maithali trap pia so I dont think she will remain in coffin for n year!!
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
ok was there Angad-tracker-Misha!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•m confused...
anyways, leaps are always gud fr nothing as far as my knowledge goes...pata nahi one year ke baad wat they gonna show!! Ek naya love triangle...may be chai wala baba-metz-pia-Abhay rectangle..coz Abhay will be fed up of Pia-Metz cat fight...so he will go to chai wala baba fr free tea n both of them will fall fr each other...then Pia-Metz war will becom Pia-Metz-CWB war n dat too fr Abhay!!๐Ÿคฃ
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmm overall show would do good but hate this track why did they have to ruin abhay metz to make abhay fall for pia
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't wanna see so many angles in a simple love story..!!
n the geometric segments continues...yuck..!!

Kabir I feel bad for him..!!๐Ÿ˜”
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i want mishka track , its high time now, and if kabir is gonna be werewolf its high time they show some signs

i too want kabir to become a part of central story , and not just a devdas and a sidekick
they r wasting the actor's talent
maithilis returnis a good twist 4 abhay piya, and this test will be a tough one 4 them and its much needed to gauge the strength of their love towards each other
and suku gets a good aopp to showcase other part of her acting talent, she will act bitchy bad, suku will have gala time now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: luvarti

M ACTUALLY LIKING METZ ENTRY

COZ IT LL PROVE ABHIYA BOND IS STRONGER THAN AMETZ BOND

abhay still luv metz

no doubt abt it

but now metz is all bitchy as said in the article while piya is not

and the level where abhiya bond

even ametz dont bond in that level

what abhiya share is beyond love

and thats whats is gonna get proved now

though metz will always hv a place in abhays heart

but the place which piya has created in abhays heart

NO1 CAN REPLACE IT

NOT EVEN METZ

and thats what is gonna show in the upcoming track

nd i m luving it

coz all this time it seemed piya is metz replcement

BUT NOW WE LL SEE

THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR PIYA

ABHIYA IS UNIQUE ND WAY MORE SPECIAL

I

Yeah I know.Maithali will return as a negative character but of course, for Abhay she would be Piya in disguise and if its revealed she is Maithali to Abhay, Abhay wont actually understand how evil she is.
Indeed, Abhiya are unique, since its a story of Vampire-Human and the bond they share. Ultimately, I want the end to be Abhay-Piya because what I fear is Ekta might drag this love triangle forever and ever.๐Ÿ˜•