Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

today all my expectations went in vain

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i thought atleast today sbs,sbb,umat,ha will show a segment of sangini by showing the celebration of binny's birthday on sets of sangini but all my expectations went in vain😭they didn't even bothered to congratulate her they did same kind of thing on iqbal's birthday😡i atleast expected sbs to take a cake for binny  & celebrate her birthday on sets of sangini as they usually do but they also didn't showed anything about binny and didn't even bothered to congratulate her on behalf of her fans😭i just hate these news channels they never give importance to good hearted people of industry always gets busy in showing altu faltu segments & like taking interviews of altu faltu people😡 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't be disappointed Mona... you can send your wishes on Hoonur to be sure that she'll get them !
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Don't be disappointed Mona... you can send your wishes on Hoonur to be sure that she'll get them !

i have already done it 😃but i eagerly wanted to see binny's birthday celebrations in news channels😭
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they did the same on Iqbal's birthday...all they show is the publicity-hungry celebs who pry for their attention and are ready to compromise on their privacy for the sake of trps lol
rekhaa10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't knw abt sbb n others but if you spam sbs before the bday of your fav actors they certainly try and show them. I don't think any of them keep a list of celebs bdays. They do it when fans request for it and celebs agree to be featured. Some celebs are open enough to celebrate their bdays on tv while others are not. So before you start blaming the programmes and categorise certain celebs as publicity crazy try to know the facts. If many iqbal n binny fans had spammed sbs they would have atleast mentioned it in their respective episodes.