need of a change in saari style of radhika

radev85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I request creativs to please change the saari style of our lovely radhika...after watching 9 may episode...i also think that her outffits not suits her...when i saw her lali's(the lead character of agle janam mohe bitiya hi kijo) image comes to my mind...it is a bigger shock for me..you(creatives) has already destroyed dev's character please forgive radhika...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bvm30 thumbnail
Is it necessary that all BAHUS should wear SAREE? 
Choti bahu-2 started with Radhika's new look in Choli suits .something diff than all bahusss..

Why don't they continue with the same?but choli suits should be real attractive one,not the one that she was wearing at her baba's home..
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hm ur rite. yesterday's episode dat saree does nt suit her. yellow colour.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really i was thinking the same actually she should change the style also i also reminded laali in that and i don't like a bit this
and if she wears some other dresses then it will be fintastic
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ya so true. I also don't like Radhika dressed like this. Also, her hair is in a bun now - is this really needed? Surely there are better styles than this one, that makes a look like a 40 or 50+ lady. Mohini looks better in the hairstyle and sari dress sense.