Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Siddhant Karnick to play the lead in Balaji's next (Page 4)

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
since it is still a few days left for Sid's character, we may see his past in these few days or we may get to see that later when he returns. I am sure he is gonna return later. when in serials even normal humans return back after being declared dead, then Sid to will definitely return as he cannot even die since he is a vampire.

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

since it is still a few days left for Sid's character, we may see his past in these few days or we may get to see that later when he returns. I am sure he is gonna return later. when in serials even normal humans return back after being declared dead, then Sid to will definitely return as he cannot even die since he is a vampire.

but u were rather harsh by saying you want his character to end...i agree a break is required but i want him to return back as there is lot of scope in sid's character to show abhid relation n sidchi, etc...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
if he is lead in other show, means clear exit frm this show thenUnhappy...same was the way ekta had done to preet frm KDMHMD., when he was selected to play Manav in pavitra rishtaUnhappy
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

but u were rather harsh by saying you want his character to end...i agree a break is required but i want him to return back as there is lot of scope in sid's character to show abhid relation n sidchi, etc...

Yes thats because I was actually getting annoyed with all the posts in all threads demanding people to contact Star 1 office to stop Sid's exit, which in my opinion seemed to be interfering in both the actor's as well as writers and producers personal choices. and yes, I do want his character to take a break at present as I am finding his present track as a drag on, so yes I am quite happy that his character is coming to an end at present, though I am sure that Ekta will return the character later.
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

No story can run without having negative character ...and might be many feel negative character is irritating . But with sid character almost everyone liked it . He was only the one to bring the track move further
we cant get chooochi cooo of abhlya all the time ...they would be so boring then .
Sid had lot of scope in the story ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Does this mean SK is leaving PKYEK?

Ahhh!
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
i m not expecting anything from the PKYEK,i like i l watch otherwise leave ,never expect anything.

Edited by tanvismile - 12 May 2011 at 7:25am
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
We wish him all the best for his new adventure. He was spice of PKYEK. We will miss him.

Thanks for sharing.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index