thats the only way we can keep him bk

trying to convince str1

plzzz coz calling is the mosst effective weapon and we dont

hv time

CALL...

from abroad...+9122 6722 7777 from india...022 6722 777

TOMRRW ND FRIDAY WE HV TO SHOWER STR1 WITH

CALLS...

call in the no i gave and ask he opearator to pass the call to a higher official...

nd we hv to let him know how sad we r and we cant imagine the show without him

so plzzz keep tweeting him NOT TO QUIT

TWEET HIM HERE NOT TO GO...

http://twitter.com/#!/SiddhantKarnick

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by luvarti

CAN U PLZZZ CALL STR1 TOMRRW + FRI COZ ITS WKEND AFTER THAT 

AND CALLING FROM MONDAY WILL B TOO LATE

thats the only way we can keep him bk

trying to convince str1

plzzz coz calling is the mosst effective weapon and we dont

hv time

CALL...

from abroad...+9122 6722 7777 from india...022 6722 777

TOMRRW ND FRIDAY WE HV TO SHOWER STR1 WITH

CALLS...

call in the no i gave and ask he opearator to pass the call to a higher official...

nd we hv to let him know how sad we r and we cant imagine the show without him

so plzzz keep tweeting him NOT TO QUIT

TWEET HIM HERE NOT TO GO...

http://twitter.com/#!/SiddhantKarnick

well i am surely not going to do any of these things. Rather I am going to wait and watch how the twists now turn up. I m more worried as to what will happen to Piya as Haseena has stopped Abahy from reaching her. So frankly I would be more than happy if Sid exits for a while. I am really sick and tired of his existing track. i would rather prefer that he returns back later as a positive character to help abhay and piya reunite when Maithali goes all evil in her intentions and actions.
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

well i am surely not going to do any of these things. Rather I am going to wait and watch how the twists now turn up. I m more worried as to what will happen to Piya as Haseena has stopped Abahy from reaching her. So frankly I would be more than happy if Sid exits for a while. I am really sick and tired of his existing track. i would rather prefer that he returns back later as a positive character to help abhay and piya reunite when Maithali goes all evil in her intentions and actions.

dont you want to see sid's past, pain , why R's disowned him, abhid brotherly love and bond in future, sid falling for panchi and turning positive...there is so much scope to sid's character...
well pia can be saved by n number of means...for that sid's character need not be finished...
since it is still a few days left for Sid's character, we may see his past in these few days or we may get to see that later when he returns. I am sure he is gonna return later. when in serials even normal humans return back after being declared dead, then Sid to will definitely return as he cannot even die since he is a vampire.

since it is still a few days left for Sid's character, we may see his past in these few days or we may get to see that later when he returns. I am sure he is gonna return later. when in serials even normal humans return back after being declared dead, then Sid to will definitely return as he cannot even die since he is a vampire.

but u were rather harsh by saying you want his character to end...i agree a break is required but i want him to return back as there is lot of scope in sid's character to show abhid relation n sidchi, etc...
if he is lead in other show, means clear exit frm this show then😔...same was the way ekta had done to preet frm KDMHMD., when he was selected to play Manav in pavitra rishta😔
Originally posted by kisivaj

but u were rather harsh by saying you want his character to end...i agree a break is required but i want him to return back as there is lot of scope in sid's character to show abhid relation n sidchi, etc...

Yes thats because I was actually getting annoyed with all the posts in all threads demanding people to contact Star 1 office to stop Sid's exit, which in my opinion seemed to be interfering in both the actor's as well as writers and producers personal choices. and yes, I do want his character to take a break at present as I am finding his present track as a drag on, so yes I am quite happy that his character is coming to an end at present, though I am sure that Ekta will return the character later.

No story can run without having negative character ...and might be many feel negative character is irritating . But with sid character almost everyone liked it . He was only the one to bring the track move further
we cant get chooochi cooo of abhlya all the time ...they would be so boring then .
Sid had lot of scope in the story ...
Does this mean SK is leaving PKYEK?

Ahhh!
i m not expecting anything from the PKYEK,i like i l watch otherwise leave ,never expect anything. Edited by tanvismile - 12 years ago