.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#17 .:|:. - Page 94

Posted: 12 years ago
after gsce we do Intermediates 1,2 and highers
if people didn't pass gsce they in either int1 and if they passed int 1 level in GSCE then they go int 2 in year 5
and Highers is like get an A or B to go into Uni or if u get B or C u do HNC or HND in college to go into 1st or 2nd year into uni
Originally posted by ayesha_78

ok am back, lemme tell u anyway am not in a competition to go rockers 
not in a mood 

don't pull out again sis, remember what happened in dazzler, now again rockerz.
nope i am not going to do it again. 
am leaving permanently july 16th

Originally posted by ayesha_78

why are u asking Nafisa ?

okay, if you had done accountancy, I wanted to discuss something that is happening at my workplace with you.
Originally posted by shobi12500

hi nafisa hi ayesha

hi Shoaib.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

okay, if you had done accountancy, I wanted to discuss something that is happening at my workplace with you.

i applied for accountacy though then cancelled it now am gnna apply for business

Lol okay
whats going on nafisa Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
i dunno whats going on here shoiab all i know nafisa asked me if i done accountancy before and i say no
I got a local job as a Bookkeeper, but the reason they were looking for a bookkeeper in the first place is the finance manager can't relate to the system, however this system has been in place for 2 years anyway, I got in there, and found a huge mess purchase invoices for the whole year hadn't been entered direct debits, cheques issued and pay-in-slips also not entered
then as i finished with that i noticed even sales invoices had not been entered
I did this all within a time span of 3 weeks but it was a hell of a job.
But it culminated in me being offered the finance manager position so that's where i am but they is a problem there, the current finance manager is not going quietly I think she is going to let the officials know everything she was hiding at the workplace, tax evasion.
so I'm looking for something else before it all goes pair shaped with the tax authorities, I wasn't there long enough to be implicated, just one month.
but still not safe. Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
though she's incompetent she was issuing large sales invoices and not putting them through the system as a result the company was paying the tax authorities less tax.