Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: simran15

@Eva khaki...I missed yesterday's epi after reading all the comments..just saw the precap...I'm against violence..shall we give the CV's a verbal warning...u can draft the letter...πŸ˜†.

I'm against it  too but for once i'm up for it, i don't think verbal warning will have any effect. It's gonna be like ahem in one  ear out with the other
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

What violence Simran? Was there any in precap? Frankly am thinking of not watching today as it'll be the same Rashi winning & Gopi crying crying crying  🀒

simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Eva khaki...πŸ˜†...hope the chemical reaction.. doesn't bring ratato back to earth...😲
hamzanuha thumbnail
Originally posted by: evad

I'm against it  too but for once i'm up for it, i don't think verbal warning will have any effect. It's gonna be like ahem in one  ear out with the other

Or like another serial, one bahu had said Not even allowed to enter the ear, ejected from the entrance itself πŸ˜†
simran15 thumbnail
@Ranaji...Eva khaki is fed up of the CV's...so decided to teach them a lesson...?
evad thumbnail
@ Rana u're right it might be but let's try our luckπŸ˜†
hamzanuha thumbnail

@Ranaji...Eva khaki is fed up of the CV's...so decided to teach them a lesson...?

Understand, so am I. If you read suk's post Let's laugh at saathiya, I've written CVs are like a toddler learning to press a button to get a musical note.
evad thumbnail

@Eva khaki...πŸ˜†...hope the chemical reaction.. doesn't bring ratato back to earth...😲

oh no she'll be travelling for eternity to get there 😈 & will make sure nothing will send her back to earth😊
evad thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Understand, so am I. If you read suk's post Let's laugh at saathiya, I've written CVs are like a toddler learning to press a button to get a musical note.

we just going around circles one minute they gives us hope the next they snatch it,
simran15 thumbnail
@Eva khaki...The CV's doesn't want the serial to end...so they r beating around the bush.