Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#17 .:|:. - Page 17

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
yea ano i loved gordon brown too, it never felt that he was there in the uk telling us to do somthing until the tories came over shit.

i want them off by SNP or labour now, hope they win though but cameron stays there for 5 years naW?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😭 you  are all going to bed just got back with my fantastic four
-GayabCat- thumbnail
aww suk, its only half 9 in the uk 
i aint going sleep this early.

i go sleep at 11. so i be on this by that time then am away for a month  ðŸ˜­
suk19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

aww suk, its only half 9 in the uk 

i aint going sleep this early.

i go sleep at 11. so i be on this by that time then am away for a month  ðŸ˜­

i am a early sleeper n a early riser  god will bless you dont worry you will pass all your exams 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
i hope so, i know psychology about 70percent i think. then tomorrow i sit it and then come on tomorrow pm u how it was then i log off, will that be ok .

i applied for interior designing  look at me now i want to jump from psychiatrist to interior designing
suk19 thumbnail

i hope so, i know psychology about 70percent i think. then tomorrow i sit it and then come on tomorrow pm u how it was then i log off, will that be ok .

i applied for interior designing  look at me now i want to jump from psychiatrist to interior designing

i did law ended up doing accounting ðŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail
lol 
1st i say lawyer, then psychiatrist then i jump back to lawyer then now am wanting to do interior designing i can go into either of them as due to the course am doing. ðŸ˜†

so ur a accountant.

ppl say to me dn't leave education half way through as ppl dont accept u after marriage ðŸ˜• just like in the serial about gohem. 
am like what. cause i feel like leaving education right now
suk19 thumbnail

lol 

1st i say lawyer, then psychiatrist then i jump back to lawyer then now am wanting to do interior designing i can go into either of them as due to the course am doing. ðŸ˜†

so ur a accountant.

ppl say to me dn't leave education half way through as ppl dont accept u after marriage ðŸ˜• just like in the serial about gohem. 
am like what. cause i feel like leaving education right now

Ayesha dont leave education in the middle because thats what you will be doing all your life better to complete then the world is your oyster.  
i was a  financial administrator for far east n european funds  which i enjoyed a lot but since getting married have not worked properly been enjoying myself
-GayabCat- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fanbidaai

Ayesha dont leave education in the middle because thats what you will be doing all your life better to complete then the world is your oyster.  

i was a  financial administrator for far east n european funds  which i enjoyed a lot but since getting married have not worked properly been enjoying myself

to be honest with you, i get fed up. so i have applied to various courses lets see what it leads me into if nt then i quit. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ayesha I'm going to pm you it's about what you are going through.