Claps to SGPians!!!

diya09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What ever the CV's do to SGP, SGPians here always finds some way to love and support SGP !! 

Some here says that,  whatever they show, i am just going to enjoy it!
some says, whatever the CV's show its better than other shows!
some says, till CV's don't hear it, we will be more noisy
some says, let them get a blow so that they get our points and come back to the olden days..
some says, its copy track from OBS, let us wait, after this hope its going to be good.
and still more and more and more...

All this proves the love for SGP. The main thing is that most of SGPians still can't stand any other showsπŸ˜†...So all SGPians really deserves a good round of applause 
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Me too still want to watch SGP more... what to do.. 
Let the CV's do anything.. the cast is just GREAT! doing each small situation given to them with total perfection...Nowadays even Ilesh never failed to irritate us πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: diya09

. The main thing is that most of SGPians still can't stand any other showsπŸ˜†...

I love this part the most!!πŸ€£πŸ˜†coz I belong to this categoryπŸ˜†Yes!...I guess its not just we who should clap for the SGPians but the team of SGP for taking out time from our schedule and discussing different things about the show let it be when the episode has been fantastic...or when the episode has been a total let down!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i can say...rahiman is sansaar main bhanti bhanti ke log...πŸ˜†

thats the speciality of this forum..all have freedom to say their views...and others respect that also...😊
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was about to say this yesterday in Tanu,s post kay I like it when the episode is BAD because the Forum becomes ALIVE, we are more vocal then and show our passion more πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But yes I tried three times to watch three different top serial on SP and believe me , I cried with one that why am I watching this, laughed at other saying " WHAT!!! EXCUSE ME!! WHAT The H ", third one was OMG !! how can people watch this. So my VENTURE to find alternative took me back to episdoe no 75 to 80, which I throughly enjoyed despite watching it many times, and to be honest saw Sona episodes and that looks really good now compare to whats in the offer now.
Yup I am an SGPian and I will stick to it , if not the new episode then old ones are always be with me.
luvsis4ever thumbnail
thats right! and obviously very clear that SGPians will always see something positive out of everythingπŸ‘ and stick together to support our own SGP!!πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
      I agree with Sheema Di. I have also tried to watch the other SP serials and I was Laughing  , Crying  & banging my head against the wall... One of the serial had very serious theam going on and I was laughing ... My hubby asked me what's wrong with U... I said this is hillarious... πŸ€£  No need to ask for story . U can cry anytime... ( SB sorry I didn't say the name , M good girl πŸ˜†)  
     I too m SGPian and proud of my new found passion ... I'll stick to SGP till the very end , No matter what. Otherwise I just keep watching Good bahu episode...πŸ˜‰
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hahahahaha. Very nice post and very well said. Am sure most of us feel the same way.
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
From all what is happening lately all I can understand is that may be cuz the forum has gone silent these days the CV's are trying all kinds of antics to make sure there is enough fodder for SGPians to comment/discuss and bring the forum back to life.

Else no sane person on this earth will show such horrendous episode. It has to be on purpose or the CV's need to consult some ********ist.

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So true... Right now we SGPians have some strategy... If you know or feel its gonna be πŸ€¬, then simply ignore it and enjoy whatever you like and laugh on everything... You know what I am enjoying SGP in all ways... If its not good, then simply enjoy watching ... Why to increase our blood pressure and fall sickπŸ˜†
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haha well tht's the spirit of SGPian forum! 😊! 
and prolly one of the reason why i love this forum only! We criticize whatever CVs do wrong since we love SGP a lot! lekin optimism neva dies πŸ˜›! I love SGP, no matter how worst it gets, i m still gonna love it! πŸ˜ƒ