Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u all for showering so much appreciation🤗🤗🤗every comment means a lot to me🤗

@Faria...OMG u read last update 5 times...😲...well thanks a lot for considering it so🤗
@Divz...u are so quick to have read 12 updates in 1 go😆...loved ur comment🤗

Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
                           @all...please don't kill me for this update🤣                                                            

Part 37:

Nupur paced a few times in the libary smiling to herself...she had, for all her life, waited for this moment and now when this rosy picture f hers was in front of her eyes, she was here cherishing this moment alone..she smiled to th fact that from now on she would have a companion always...for her feeling, thoughts, life and everything...she could smell her favourite perfume with a soft music playing somewhere far away...

She hit her head thinking...is that it what was needed for her to realize this...1 small guesture from Mayank and she was all his...or had it always been like this from ever...when Mayank had asked her for marriage on phone...she immediately said a yes...why didn't she realize it earlier...it was as though she had her dreams of love on 1 side and she knew deep in her heart that she had always been curious of Mayank's personality, his character, the person in him...always been eager to know him, to talk to him...why didn't she realise that these 2 of her dreams had a vantage point which made them one and the same...if only they hadn't fought then at school the other day...if only she had not waited for Mayank to say a sorry and talk to her...if only...then she would have realized it way back...it did come out that Gunjan was right...

But all that was gone and lost moments didn't count in front of the present happiness... and her biggest happiness was with her now and forever...she kept her thumb in between her teeth thinking of that...

She tried to steady her heart and brain so as to face Mayank now...as if meeting him for the first time...

Suddenly when she was about to turn towards the door, she saw a book having a page coming out of it which boar her name on it...she headed towards it with no double thoughts...
------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank was all worried all of a sudden...

Just Nupur's steps towards him made him made him accept all his feelings with open arms and he had for the first time told himself in words that he was in love with her...then why did she retreat back away from him and went away with tears in her eyes...

He had assumed then that she loved him too...but now he was starting to see dark clouds hovering over his bright sun, which was full of hopes only a while ago...
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur went ahead and took out the page from the book which had her name on it, thinking in a fraction of a second, that maybe Mayank had written something about her and she so wanted to read it...

What Nupur saw, suddenly turned her face to horror and tears started streaming down her face which flooded the few tears of happiness which was a proof of her love for Mayank...and now those happy tears were lost in the tears of pain and despair...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Nupur Bhushan is not tha right choice:

Ziddi
Sar-phiri
Nautanki
Drama Queen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Mayank was getting impatient and was getting worried with every passing moment...

He needed to see her and get to understand her thoughts soon now, for his thoughts were totally clear now for him and Nupur's were becoming a puzzle soon...

He was about to move towards the library when he heard the library door click open and Nupur came out...He was stunned to see her eyes swollen and red with anger and pain from what he saw...

The ever energetic Nupur seemed a little lifeless to him which was increasing his worries...

Nupur went ahead and slept on her side of the bed keeping the pillow between their sides which was not there a few minutes ago...

Mayank was totally unable to comprehend her at the moment...
-----------------------------------------------------

After sometime of just looking at Nupur waiting for her reation while she tried to sleep facing the other side with her eyes tightly shut, Mayank tried to speak to her, "Nupur...kya hua?" with a very soft voice...

His voice made a lump to form in her throat...she was loving to hear her name in his voice even when she was not supposed to...it wouldn't ever matter to him that she loved him because he wouldn't ever love her back...never ever...it seemes she had mis-interpreted his actions a while ago only due to her own feelings and he didn't mean any of that...his moving closer to her must have meant something else, something as simple as wiping off the cream from her face maybe...but what did he hug her for then?...he sure must mean...but then he had hugged her back every single time she had, then why did she want to distinguish this one...why did she let her see everything behind the curtains of her own feelings...she never had earlier let herself think to this limit, specially in regards to Mayank, she never had let her feelings and thoughts to experience the free-wind of possibilities...then why had she now...yes, she was married to him and had every right to think of them being together...but was that enough...then just now why did it hurt more than these rights may ever assure her...the most important thing right now was a reciprocation of the same love from Mayank, as hers...what was she even expecting,Mayank trying to actually come close to herhow can she be so stupid to expect all this from Mayank suddenly, just coz she wanted...she felt her heart shattering into millions of pieces and she felt as if every single piece of it were potent enough to make their part of the pain to be felt by her...she saw the most dear dream of her to give a glimpse of it to her once and then zoomed out of her vicinity promising never to come back to her view...

She pretended to sleep rather than answering Mayank, maybe he would want an answer to her sudden hug, her running away and her changing behaviour...anyone would guess Nupur didn't behave this way generally...

Mayank could sense she was still awake, he called out her name again with love and hope on his voice and Nupur wanted to shut her ears now so that her pain stopped banging her head asking for help everytime she heard her name from his mouth...she still pretended to be asleep...

Mayank felt unable to understand anything and seeing her like this made him feel his hopes descending his eyes slowly...all he wanted to do now was shake her and ask, "what is wrong Nupur?...what has hurt you to make you cry...please talk to me about it for you have become my lifeline lately..." but Mayank Sharma was a more calm and patient person to react so impulsively...he tried to sleep but couldn't shut his brain now, nor could he shut his heart which was beating with a little anxiety like it has been stranded on the longest and the most empty road where it was difficult to make out which road took it home...
--------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank got up in the morning after a small sleep at night since he was lost in the thoughts of Nupur...

When he woke up, he saw that Nupur wasn't in her bed and her side of the bed was neatly arranged and her blanket neatly folded...

He felt like somehow his completed jigsaw puzzle was facing the circumstances where suddenly the pieces completing it were going missing one by one and he couldn't do anything to hold them back...
--------------------------------------------------------------------

He went and searched the whole house but couldn't find her anywhere...

When he asked the servant, he said that she had already left early in the morning,that is a few minutes ago, with a suitcase of hers...

Mayank went to th room, checked their cupboard and was in shock to find most of her daily wears, if not all, missing from her cupboard and he immediately called Nupur but she didn't recieve the call...

Mayank found himself in a fix not knowing what to do and launched himself on the sofa thinking of what could be her reason for reacting this way so suddenly...he felt like a man falling in a battle without even getting a chance to take his stance...
---------------------------------------------------------
Lost and lonely coz you're the only,
One that knows me
And i can't be without you...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Mayank just didn't know if he should call Gunjab or Bauji and ask them for her...what may he explain?...he kept thinking what did he do to get this...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hai kya yeh jo 
Tere mere darmiyaan hai
Andekhi, ansuni koi dastaan hai
Lagne lagi, ab zindagi khali
Hai meri
Lagne lagi, har saans bhi khali

Bin tere, bin tere, bin tere
Koi khalish hai hawaaon mein bin tere
-------------------------------------------------------------------

He didn't go to jogging nor did he feel like going to office but he knew he will have to since even Sameer Sharma was not there to take care of the business, but all this while all he could think of was Nupur and just her did he want to find right now...why did she not recieve his calls...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ajnabi se hue hain kyun pal saare
Ke nazar se nazar yeh milate hi nahi
Ek ghani tanhaayi chaa rahi hai
Manzilein raaston mein hi gum hone lagi
Ho gayo ansooni har dua ab meri
Reh gayi ankahee bin tere...

Lost and lonely coz you're the only,
One that knows me
And i can't be without you...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Nupur dragged her baggage with her from the car towards the Bhushan House...she just couldn't think of a way to hide her heart break everytime she would see Mayank and to even accept that she was in love with her husband who didn't love her back...at all...her very dream was now...broken
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Raah mein roshni ne hai kyun saath choda
Iss tarah shaam ne
Kyun hai apna muh moda
Yun...ke har subah 
Ek beraham si raat ban gayi

Hai kya yeh jo 
Tere mere darmiyaan hai
Andekhi, ansuni koi dastaan hai
Lagne lagi, ab zindagi khali
Hai meri
Lagne lagi, har saans bhi khali

Bin tere, bin tere, bin tere
Koi khalish hai hawaaon mein bin tere...

Sorry for the mistakes, if any😆
😊
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
resss

EDITED:

OMGGG!! Payal 😲 😭 .. poor nupur!! .. but mayank is also not at fault!! .. i think this misunderstanding would bring them close, they still need sometime to realize the true depth of their feelings ..

beautifully written!!
Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Gosh Mehak ur so quick😆

i hope it has come out in the right way i wanted it to😆

Thanks🤗
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reserved!!

*edited* whew!! on time this time😆

grrr!! I wish I could kill u now Payal😈, but then the FF would be incomplete *gritted teeth*
but yeah... i think a misunderstanding brings two people closer and maybe... maybe MAYANK will take a step to cover that distance this time...

plzz update soon😈

❤️..
~jiya~

Edited by jiya_angel - 12 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
just when the clouds were fading you strike back with a storm!
thats a shocker. but i have faith in mayank. he can handle this.
Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jiya_angel

reserved!!

*edited* whew!! on time this time😆

grrr!! I wish I could kill u now Payal😈, but then the FF would be incomplete *gritted teeth*
but yeah... i think a misunderstanding brings two people closer and maybe... maybe MAYANK will take a step to cover that distance this time...

plzz update soon😈

❤️..
~jiya~

so much for the completion Jiya m glad to be alive...😆
x.Heena.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Correction...THIS is my FAV update till date! Poor mayank and poor nupur! Always wanted to see nupur handle this kinda situation...but also hoped she would try make him fall for her...exciting to know and see what will happen now! Poor mayank...so confused! Lol

Please update soon...like now! LOLEdited by x.Heena.x - 12 years ago
nerdndproud thumbnail
when i think everything is going to be alright u come with a storm...bt i know mayank will make everything alright... 
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ooo...beautiful...outstanding!!!!

hope the misunderstanding would bring them closer...and they will be able to realise their love for each other...
and after this update it would be a trat to watch them cover the distance they have created...

lovely...

thanks for the PM