Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur FF- Love will find a way#2 Epilogue Pg 80 (Page 70)

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
very sweet update...
dont want to say want the next update soon...coz that would be the last...but still want to read it,...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.Payal-15

raji02 Groupbie
raji02
raji02

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
wow!such a romantic outing.i never knew trekking could be so romantic.awesome update.waiting for other update but i don't want this ff to end.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
@all please comment if you'll found this story readable and if it turned out good as a wholeBig smileme loved writing it and catering to all ur demandsHug

Part 50:

Mayank and Nupur reached home late in the evening and both were so exhausted that they fell asleep right away...Nupur in the car itself and continued her sleep once she reached home and Mayank soon slept after some random work he had to do...

------------------------------------------------

Nupur got up around mid night and realised that they had skipped the dinner and soon waking up Mayank she brought 2 bowls of Maggi Noodles for them both and forwarded it to 

Mayank and said, "Mayank, mujhe chinese toh banane nahi aata...yeh noodles chalenge..."

Mayank was only half awake from his sleep when he laughed out loud at her words and said, "Chalenge Nupur...par yeh kya hai isme?"

Nupur replied a bit hesitant, "Sauce..."

Mayank laughed even harder and said, "Sauce...? tum kya choti bachchi ho...jo maggi and sauce khati ho?"

Nupur got a bit irritated and embarassed and replied back, "Accha...nahi khana hai toh de do mujhe...kyunki ab mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai...aur mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum itne bade ho gaye ho ki age ke hisaab se khate ho...mujhe toh jo pasand aata hai main khati hoon..."and she moved away from him on the couch...Mayank didn't say anything or go towards her but quietly ate her much relished food and enjoyed watching how she ate so cutely in her anger...

When they finished eating, Nupur went up towards the balcony and stood there facing outside...Mayank quietly followed her there and said, "Thanks for the dinner Mrs. Sharma..." while he hugged her from behind...

Nupur still looked outside trying not to loose her sanity and anger in his grip when she replied, "Tum mera mazaak uda rahe ho naa?"

Mayank made her face him while he smiled to her and said, "Main tumhare saath mazaak karta hoon iska matlab yeh nahi ki main tumhara mazaak udata hoon...aur kissi aur ko bhi yeh karne nahi de sakta Nupur..."

Nupur looked at him spell bound at his words but still trying to maintain her fake anger this time she asked, "Aur...meri Maggi ka?"

Mayank gave a soft laugh and replied, "Aur tumhari Maggi ka bhi Nupur...sach mein achchi thi...mujhe mera bachpan yaad aa gaya..."and saying this he sat behind on the single seater swing there was and winked at Nupur when she found herself open mouthed and said, "Mayank...phir se?"

Mayank replied defending himself, "Kya?...ab woh toh yaad aayega hi...yaad hai ek baar tum aur Gunjan ghar aaye the...aur Ma ne mujhse Maggi banvayi thi tum dono ke liye...jab tum red colour ka dress pehen kar aayi thi..."

Nupur looked at him shocked, "Mayank...tumhe meri dress bhi yaad hai...?"

Mayank smiled and kept his hand in front of her's as if asking for her hand and said, "Haan"proudly and said, "Aur tumhare mujhe tease karte hue expressions bhi..." Nupur giggled and placed her hand in his...

Mayank continued, "Nupur tumne yahaan do swings kyun nahi lagwaye...ab ya toh main baith sakta hoon ya tum...ya tumne socha hi nahi tha ki meri bhi kabhi shadi hogi...specially tumse...waise tumhare sivaaye kissi aur ko yahaan imagine karna meri liye aur bhi impossible tha..."

Nupur was amazed at his sudden out of the blue exclaimations when she said, "Nahi... par hum usually ek hi swing dete hain...married couples ko bhi..."

Mayank looked perplexed and asked, "Kyun?" and then it dawned on him and pulling her towards him so that she falls on his lap he asked, "Isliye?"

Nupur smiled and a bit taken aback she nodded her head when Mayank enclosed her in his embrace and she tried to hold onto her heart coz she was sure that he could here it, only to realise he was moving even more closer to her only to increase it further more...

Mayank slowly blew at her face from behind which made her hair to ruffle on her face while she tried to do away with her hair on her face and felt shivers run through her...Mayank moved away her her hair to the other side and this time blew on her face this time from behind her ears...Nupur shuddered when he lovingly kissed behind here ear and her jaws from behind and she involuntarily held his hands tightly...when Mayank pulled back and hugged her even more tightly deepening his kiss at the edge of her jaws...Nupur didn't realise when she called out Mayank slowly and he pulled back looking at her amazed, Nupur felt embarassed a little at her reaction while she saw Mayank's  eyes turning questioning as genuinely as the person that he was...looking at Nupur's expressions Mayank spoke randomly, "Nupur tumhe yeh darr toh nahi hai naa ki yeh swing gir jaayega...tumhare extra weight se?" and he chuckled when Nupur's all confusion turned immediately into a little anger when she got up from his lap getting away from his grip and sitting on the couch she said, "Extra weight?...kya mera weight itna jyada lagta hai tumhe...maine nahi kaha tha tumhe mujhe khud par bithane ke liye..." she snapped immediately...

Mayank walked upto her understanding her cute antics and her still so prominent shyness which makes her react so sensitively to him, he was loving to see every bit of her reactions was an understatement and settling himself very close to her on the couch he said, "Tumhara extra weight mere liye jyaada nahi hai...main toh Swing ki baat kar raha tha..."

Nupur looked away and said, "Jaane do ab...jo bolna tha woh toh bol hi diya naa..."

Mayank chuckled and hugging her from his side he kissed her cheeks and looking into her eyes, he said, "Ab iski kya Punishment hai..." and then kissed her again on the other cheek and waited for her answer...

Nupur almost forgot that she was mad at him and shaking her head and trying to come out of his enchanting smile and hypnotising eys she complained, "Yeh cheating hai..."

Mayank laughed and said, "Tumhe bhi cheating allowed hai Mrs, Sharma..."

Nupur looked at him bewildered at his meantion of 'Cheating' and what he meant by that, she replied back, "Mayank Sharma aur cheating...?"

Mayak laughed and getting up from there and picking up Nupur in his arms while he gave her a few more kisses he said, "Dekho Nupur, ab sangat ka asar toh hota hi hai..." and  laughed at Nupur's expressions and continued saying, "Aur tumhara wajan toh bilkul jyaada nahi hai...kaho toh tumhe saari raat aise hi lekar khada reh sakta hoon..."

Nupur blushed deeply at his words and at his frequent kisses and she wasn't anymore mad at him and didn't even want to pretend anymore when she nodded a no...

Mayank smiled and asked out of the blue, "Nupur kya hum aur kareeb aa sakte hain?"

Nupur looked confused a bit at Mayank and moved towards him in his arms as much as she could but still smiled a bit confused when Mayank smiled and said, "Matlab itna paas ki hum ek ho jaayein..." and looking in her eyes he got his answer while all Nupur could do is to hug him so as to escape replying anything...and then they surrendered themselves to each other's being...
==================================================

Sorry for the mistakes, if anyLOL
Smile

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangaloriansupriyamnfankrish_artiraji02arfanazneenMini4shonu631parul_bansaldua22Nirvrithimayur-ki-diwanianju011Alisha2887mayurg2010valliyahcutiepie12daniella05gopi06kirti123MystiquecrazymayurianDhanakZBhawna_arti.SilentOceanRaindrops.--jiya---Symphony-mayur_eternal_ArTi4ever_sumonetolub-Samira-love.mayurartiPrada_176sariska_mnarti-firebird-SujaLuvsMayurMaria.aysha_mayurswati05-SupriyaluvsMN--Annu-Let-It-Godynamic_doll-DRoadSoFar-stuti123ejaz_loverFantasia.--Sanchu--annie07myownarea.SA.Faria.drfizaahmedSilent.Dreamer

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
resss

EDITED:

Palluuu !! .. Hug Heart Hug  .. what a beautiful ending to a beautiful story .. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming .. loved it to bits .. Heart Heart.

I am so happy that u started to write on the first hand, i remember when u had sent me a PM asking how bad have i written ...? .. LOLLOL ..

It was a  excellently written FF with the correct pace and all the correct amount of emotions, although the traits of the characters were inspired but still there was  the ORIGINAL PAYAL FLAVOR!! .. Star Clap.

The Best thing about your writing is the innovative similes and the vivid descriptions, your writing flows with the utmost ease and takes the reader with itself!.

It was a pleasure to be a part of such a wonderful journey .. waiting for more from your side .. Hug

LOL

Edited by Fantasia. - 01 July 2011 at 6:38am

Payal-15

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
@Payal

very nice update

i feel the whole Mayur scenes infront of my eyes while  reading this update...

i dont want this FF to be end..as it is the most sweet FF..

Edited by maria-soniarti - 30 June 2011 at 6:47am

Payal-15

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Payal both Parts were Fantastic, love them, very sweet and very Romantic, and i love this Mayank, and u r ending this FF..Unhappy
but i thoroughly enjoyed ur FF and it was Awesome Payal...
Thnx for Writing this WonderFul Story..

Payal-15

aysha_mayur IF-Sizzlerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

PalluuuHug

I loved the updateDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Sooo finally you finished the FF

This is one of the most beautiful FFs I have read.Day Dreaming...The way you showed the initial relationship of Mayur...then their agreement for marriage...growing feeling of Mayur...and finally their blossoming Love for each otherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I love the way you explained each and every emotion and feelingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Though it took 50 updates to complete this story but I loved the way you progressed it...Simply THE BEST...Approve

and most importantly...you added soo much romance to it just coz I told you to add it...LOLLOL...

It was beautifulDay Dreaming...and I''ll again say that I'll miss it...Ouch

Love you PalluHug...and do write moreEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I'll wait for the next oneEmbarrassed

Edited by aysha_mayur - 01 July 2011 at 3:52am

Payal-15

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
it was amazing, romantic...loved it...i will miss this ff so much...plz come back with a new one...u re such an amazing writer

Payal-15

Go to top