Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Paaya maine, paaya tumhe, rab ne milaya tumhe, honthon pe sajaya tumhe, nag mein sagaya tumhe
Paaya maine, paaya tumhe, sab se chupaya tumhe, sapna banaya tumhe, neendhon mein bulaya tumhe

Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
Ishq mazhab, ishq meri zaat ban gayi

Paaya maine, paaya tumhe, rab ne milaya tumhe, honthon pe sajaya tumhe, nag mein sagaya tumhe
Paaya maine, paaya tumhe, sab se chupaya tumhe, sapna banaya tumhe, neendhon mein bulaya tumhe

Ho tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
Sapne teri chahaton ke, sapne teri chahaton ke
Dekhti hoon ab kayee
Din hai sona aur chaandi raat ban gayi
Hoo tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi

Chahaton ka mazaa, faasalon mein nahin
Aa chupa loon tumhe hauslon mein kahin
Sab se upar likha, hai tere naam ko
Khwaishon se jude silsilon mein kahin

Khwaishein milne ki tumse, khwaishein milne ki tumse
Roz hoti hai nayi
Mere dil ki jeet meri maat ban gayi

Zindagi bewafa hai yeh maana magar
Chod kar raah mein jaoge tum agar
Cheen launga main aasman se tumhe
Soona hoga na yeh, do dilon ka nagar

Raunke hain dil ke dar pe, raunke hain dil ke dar pe
Dhadkane hain surmayi
Meri kismat bhi tumhari, saath ban gayi
Ishq mazhab, ishq meri zaat ban gayi
Sapne teri chahaton ke, sapne teri chahaton ke
Dekhti hoon ab kayee
Din hai sona aur chaandi raat ban gayi

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Baby, I can see the sun rising in your eyes
Baby, everytime I think of you, you make me smile
Baby, I'll be your every dream and you should know
Baby, I'll never ever wanna let you go

(baby)
Zindagi ki neendhon ki subah ishq hai (baby)
Badi khoobsurat si saza ishq hai
Humko pyar hua hai, poori hui dua

(baby)
Zindagi ki neendhon ki subah ishq hai (baby)
Badi khoobsurat si saza ishq hai
Humko pyar hua, poori hui dua

Chal chal kahin, udke hum chal kahin
Aasma ishq hai, khwaishon sa khula hai
Mujhko choo gaya, ik ehsaas anchhua
Jaise koi nasha aasma mein ghula hai
Pyar hua, humko pyar hua, poori hua dua

Khwaabon mein kabhi, maine socha tha nahin
Chaahaton ka khuda mujhko itne yun dega
Befikar chala, apni yeh dagar chala
Kya pataa tha ke dil teri khaatir rukega
Pyar hua, humko pyar hua, poori hua dua
Humko pyar hua hai, poori hi dua

Kahin mujhe mera yeh rasta hai, kyun na zara sa tu batakta hai
Ab toh hai nayab yeh safar
Zara kaho toh meri manzil se, dekhe meri woh raah sahil se
Tu hai toh hai khwaab yeh safar
Kari dil ne thodi si bemaaniyan
Di hai khoobsurat si pareshaaniyan

Chal chal kahin, udke hum chal kahin
Aasma ishq hai, khwaishon sa khula hai
Mujhko choo gaya, ik ehsaas anchhua
Jaise koi nasha aasma mein ghula hai
Pyaar hua, humko pyaar hua, poori hua dua
Humko pyaar hua hai, poori hui dua
Humko pyaar hua, poori hui dua

sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update

Cont soon
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Aate Aate Aa Gaye Paas Hum, Jaate Jaate Le Gaye Tum Sanam
Meri Neende Mere Saare Sapne, Le Chalo Mujhko Bhi Saath Apne
Tum Na Maano To Tum Ko Kasam

(Chaahe Dil Maang Lo Chaahe Jaan Maang Lo) - 2
Na Ji Na Na Ji Na Haan Ji Haan Maang Lo
Aaj Tum Hum Se Sara Jahan Maang Lo

(Pass Itne Hai Aata Nahin Kuch Nazar) - 2
Humko Apni Khabar Na Kisi Ki Khabar
Dhoond Lena Hume Kho Gaye Hum Magar
Meri Neende Mere Saare Sapne, Le Chalo Mujhko Bhi Saath Apne
Tum Na Maano To Tum Ko Kasam

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful. i wish there was more romance!
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey when r u updating?
Waiting for their romance🤣
mayuloveu thumbnail
payal plz update now. cant wait more.
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 RES...
 edited😆😆😆
okay i see i have missed quite a lot...the much awaited confession happened finally😃😃😃well atleast from mayank's side😛
i loved their hug...it was totally mnish😳
and i enjoyed reading how mayank found nup's behaviour childish about that letter...i was smiling while reading it:)
payal ji itne lambe intezaar k bad mayur ko sath laya hai...ab toh we want full on romance☺️

Edited by acAasthamayur - 12 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you everyone for boosting me so much...i thought i wudn't get the blames though😆

Ayeshu this one is from my side to ya🤗

Aastha i hope u wud unres that one🤔😆
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@all...i hope u'll don't mind songs in every update...i don't intend but eventually put it as always😆  but Hello our MN are filmy too naa😆

Part 44 :

Mayank and Nupur have had started having phone conversations whenever they felt like having one...it was the most relaxing and the best part of their day...not much romantic talks though, it was still not a casual thing for them...firstly coz they were far away from each other and secondly that would take time to make itself comfortable before it leaves making both of them uncomfortable...mostly Nupur...

Whenever Mayank tried to be romantic or tease Nupur rather than being sarcastic, Nupur plainly deviated the topic after a long pause...never in her dreams had she thought of this being a part of her love story...the feeling of love brought with it a certain uneasiness when she had to decide her next words and step...it wasn't an easy deal for her...specially when she was to deal with Mayank as her love coz his silence spoke too much...specifically when she fell silent herself...
--------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank had once, while bathing, drawn the same smiley as Nupur had drawn the other day on the bathroom mirror and he smiled to it...he wanted to draw 1 such to bring a smile on her face...he shaked his head in slight dis-approval of this new mayank...and smiled...

Sometimes Nupur found it easier to look at Mayank's picture and talk about many things which she didn't say on phone...one coz she wanted to see his expressions and reactions when she said all that and 2nd coz then shyness gripped her quite less...she knew she'll have to learn to be casual with him again soon...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank once while working in the office looked at the paper weight gifted by Nupur to him which read 'Hey' on one side and 'I am the boss' on the other side...he wondered if Nupur meant this from her side that he should remember tha she was the boss...and he smiled to agree to the fact...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur often used to think of the day when she mis-understood Mayank, the same day when reunion party of their school was there...when she had danced with himwhile learning about her growing feelings and then she had taken things in the most wrong way...she felt bad to have behaved so with him - making herself totally aloof from him when he wanted to cover all the distance between them...yes, she was wrong...it was not her mis-interpretation...Mayank actually came close to her and she would blush like hell thinking of her life ahead of her...that moment was the most romantic thing she had ever experienced...even more than what she had fancied all her life...

She was absolutely loving to see the change in Mayank...specially coz it was Only towards her...she wouldn't have wanted to miss to be a witness of these changes in him for the world...Mayank was the cutest guy in love according to her...she could now sum up the changes that meant a way towards her which she had overlooked earlier...

She dreamt of how great her life ahead would be with him every moment...yes, sharing life with him made her feel all excited and her stomach lurched at those thoughts always...

Mayank was planning another visit to Pune when Shilpa and Sameer Sharma came back home, he couldn't help planing to take another day off, just one more...coz after that he had decided he would never let her go again...away from him...ever...
----------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur had finished her work almost a week before it was scheduled to in all the excitement and enthusiasm that her life had gifted her recently and her friend was truly happy with the work of Nupur and couldn't thank her enough for taking extra efforts of coming over to her place to bring out the best in her complete scrutinized and inspected work...
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank had decided that he would be leaving to meet her 2 days later and was having breakfast in th wake of its pre-excitement totally lost in thoughts when suddenly he heard the door bell ring and he walked over to the door to opn the barrier that eventually revealed Nupur on the other side of it, smiling widely as never before to him...

Mayank could jsu stand and look at her amazed thinking if ever his practicality has gone for a toss and he was becoming dreamy suddenly like Nupur...

Sameer and Shilpa Sharma came from behind Mayank towards Nupur when they saw Mayank, for some reason, was not asking Nupur to come in and didn't even leave space for her to walk inside the house...

Nupur looking at them both, hugged them both together in excitement and then when she moved towards Mayank...they both took their steps back almost at the same time...Nupur feeling shy suddenly and Mayank a bit embarrassed to hug her in front of his parents...

All went inside with Nupur chattering strictly to Ma and Dad and Mayank and Nupur trading stolen glances with each other every now and then from the corner of their eyes...that made them toh have smiles glued to their faces...
---------------------------------------------------------------

Mann yeh sahib ji
Jane hai sab ji
Phir bhi banaye bahane
Naina nawabi ji
Dekhe hai sab ji
Phir bhi na samjhe ishare
Mann yeh sahib ji
Haan karta bahane
Naina nawabi ji
Na samjhe ishare
Samjhe ishare
Dheere dheere
Naino ko dheere dheere
Jiya ko dheere dheere
Bhayo re saibo
Dheere dheere
Naino ko dheere dheere
Apna sa dheere dheere
Lage re saibo
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mayank was getting ready for leaving for the office looking curiosly at the door hoping to find Nupur coming his way... it would still take time before he could make things comfortable for them and that they behaved like any other couple in front of all...

Mayank wondered where Nupur was...wasn't she eager to meet him just as he was...they had not even exchanged a word since she came back home and now it was time for him to leave...and she was nowhere in vicinity...

He wondered if he had given her a welcome hug at the door itself then how his mom would have given him varied looks...and someday it had to happen...but why did Nupur took steps back..he still needed a lot to understand about Nupur...then he smiled thinking that now he had his whole life for that and would that be totally exciting and adventurous and happy for its every moment or what!!!...he was sure of it though...it was a part and parcel of Nupur...
just like it was in the morning today itself...she was just present there, but without even talking to him but had turned his morning int a beautiful one already...he felt the silence between them had spoken already of their hearts' wishes and happiness..

Nupur came and stood near the doorway smilingly looking at Mayank...if it would have been some time back...she would have run to give him a hug but now this 1 month of distance from him after having confessed love by him had made her more shy and vulnerable than she had ever been...Mayank's charm and attitude of being himself was working wonders on her and she felt very nervous yet again to act on any such deed like hugging him...

She slowly walked inside the room while Mayank turned to look at her smiling...he took a feqw steps towards her and she automatically started taking her steps back...

Mayank amazed and amused moved towards her till she dashed with the wall at her back and he was just a few centimeters away from her...

Both were lost in each other's eyes for they talked on themselves...

Surkhiyan hai hawaon mein
Do dilon ke milne ki
Ha haan arziya hai nazaron mein
Lamha yeh tham jane ki

Mayank smiled wide at Nupur and looking in her eyes he said teasingly, "Mujhe toh bachpan se aisa lagta tha ki Nupur Bhushan ko kissi se bhi darr bahi lagta..."

Nupur looked at him with a sudden anger bringing her bach to the present when she asked, "Nupur Bhushan?...Mayank tum bhool jaate ho baar baar ki ab main Nupur Bhushan nahi hoon...yaah hai kuch mahino pehle hamari shaadi hui thi...?"

Mayank chuckled since finally she spoke something revolting coming out of her profound shy reservoir and he replied back, "Oh...matlab nupur Bhushan ko kissi se darr nahi lagta tha...par Mrs. Sharma ko lagta hai...Mr.Sharma se..." and looked at her anxiously since she seemed to have no answer to it now...
------------------------------------------------------------
O kaise hazuri ji
Yeh lab dikhaye
Chupi laga ke bhi
Gazab hai yeh dhaaye
----------------------------------------------------------------

The way mayank called her Mrs. Sharma made turn the colour of a beetroot and she looked down trying to avoid showing her weakness, at him being close, again which Mayank may again refer to as 'Darr' and she spoke trying to be herself again, "Nahi...Mrs. Sharma ko bhi kissi se darr nahi lagta" pointing fingers at him she completed, "Mr. Sharma se bhi nahi..." she tried hard to control her blushing like hell at her own words and in the process she settled her hair locks at the back of her ear and moved sideways and then past Mayank to come out of her current state and think more steadily which was becoming increasingly difficult for her when Mayank caught her wrist without even moving from his place or even looking back and pulled her a little backwards to hug her with all the love and longingness he wanted to convey at the moment while she returned it with tuning of exactly the same emotions...

Dheere dheere
Naino ko dheere dheere
Jiya ko dheere dheere
Bhayo re saibo
Dheere dheere
Begana dheere dheere
Apna sa dheere dheere
Lage re saibo
Saibo, saibo…
==================================================

Sorry for the mistakes, if any😆