Mayur FF- Love will find a way#2 Epilogue Pg 80 - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
                                     @Jiya...its okay dear..its still on the same page😆
                                                                           Part 39

Nupur was now feeling bad sitting in her office...why was she ignoring his calls and dis-connecting it since the morning...what was his fault?...all was hers...firstly, she had come from home without informing him about anything and then she ignored his calls for which, by the way, she looked curiously each time she saw his name flashing...it told her he had once again, given her a thought...but she was still mad at him for writing those words for her, which meant she was nothing for him...nothing at all...

Besides, she was also angry for the fact that he didn't love her, which made no sense at all, even to her...how did sheexpect Mayank to love Nupur in the first place...it was impossible.but hell, she loved him for all that she knew...

She was finding a growing impulsiveness to talk to him...and with the present situation in picture...she just had too...

She picked up the phone and dialled the number of the person who was the owner of her favourite name...Mayank...
-------------------------------------------------------

Mayank saw Nupur's name highlighting itself on his phone while he was busy studying a report...he immediately picked up the phone as if delaying in picking iy up may make him miss her call. ..FINALLY, she called him, he thought with a smile but soon it was replaced with a concerned expression when he heard her voice...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Nupur had collected all her courage to speak in a voice which doesn't give away her emotional state of mind to him...she wiped her tiny tears and called him forcing a smile to keep her voice steady...

When Mayank picked up her phone almost instantly, she tried to gain calmness and said, "Hello, Mayank..."

Mayank broke into a chain of question which he had never ever done before, it was somewhat like Nupur's way of asking too many queries at a time but he had been already too patient to hold onto it further and so he started, "Nupur...kahaan ho?...kaisi ho?...kya hua hai?...mujhse naraz toh nahi ho?...phone kyun nahi utha rahi thi subah se?...aur tumne Gunjan se yeh kyun kaha ke hamara jhagda hua hai?...aur tum yun achanak bina kuch bole ghar se kyun chali gayi?"

Nupur was spellbound for a moment, Mayank was getting more and more caring by day but still she needed a grip over herself before she was ready to react to it in a normal way...right now, she didn't want to answer any of these questions, not even a single one...so after thinking for a while she said, "Mayank...Mayank, woh main...bas yuhi...thoda akele rehna chahti thi...aur socha tumhe bhi isse shanti milegi...iss sar phiri...ziddi...bewakoof ladki ko kam sehna padega naa tumhe..." she completed, pinching herself more with these words than trying to complain it to him...

Mayank shocked a little to hear all this asked, "Kya?...akela aur tumhe...mujhe toh laga ki tumhe kabhi akela rehna pasand nahi hai"

Nupur felt even more angry when he didn't reply to her latter words, which meant maybe he will actually feel peaceful with her being away and she cursed her heart for still expecting the other way round...she replied back in anger, "Mr. Mayank Sharma...tumhe aisa kyun lagta hai ki tum jo bhi sochoge wahi sahi hota hai...main shayad waisi nahi hoon jaisa tum sochte ho...actually main bilkul bhi waisi nahi hoon...par tum toh ek baar jo opinion bana li usse kabhi change nahi kar sakte naa...chahe kissi ki bhi baat ho..." she was totally referring to the letter rather than talking to him about the present situation anyhow...she contd after a very short pause..."Maana ki tum mein laakh achchayiyaan hongi Mayank...par iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki tum doosro mein hamesha buraayiyaan hi dhoondo...khud ke saath saath tum kissi aur ko bhi jeene ka space nahi de sakte shayad...par tum toh..."

Mayank interrupted her in between and asked, "Nupur...kya hua hai...plz mujhe ek baar batao toh..mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha hai ki tum kya keh rahi ho...ek mauka toh do mujhe situation ko samnajhne ka...tumhe samajhne ka..."

Nupur smirked and said, "Mauka...tum kissi ko mauka dete ho...fauran faisla sunate ho naa..toh dusro ka faisla bhi sunna seekho..."

Mayank asked perplexed and a bit in despair, "Kaisa faisla?"

Nupur replied wiping her tears and trying to hold herself, "Itna bada bhi faisla nahi liya hai...bas mujhe mere friend ka ghar design karna tha...maine kabse request ki thi Sir se uss baare mein...aaj uski permission mil gayi toh...toh main aaj shaam ko Pune jaa rahi hoon...ussi ke ghar mein rahoongi...1 month tak...tab tak tumhe mujhse chootkara milega" and then added in anger without meaning it, "aur mujhe tumse..."...what she said pained her when she heard how it sounded to her ears and when she wans't able to control her tears, she hurriedly kept the phone hanging on a dis-heartened Mayank 

He first time felt the pain of losing the truest love that he had never even dreamt of ever but had been gifted with that very precious one from God...he had fallen for his own wife...Truely...Deeply...Madly in love with her...but right now he could feel the same pain of separation of hearts in a miserable way, just as she did...
---------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 9th standard for Nupur an 10th for Mayank...Nupur was quite a popular girl in school for her attitude, looks, liveliness and this fact wasn't hidden from Mayank too...

Once while passing by a group of boys in hhis class he heard Nupur's name and heard what they were talking about...not so merry talks about her and apart from that they hadplaced a bet on one of the boys who accepted the challenge to persuade Nupur to be his girlfriend just to win the bet...Mayank got very very angry and pulled the collar of that boy and had furiously looked into his eyes and had warned him against doing any such deed or he will have had to face Mayank's punches, for all that he cared...

Later, Mayank went straight away to Nupur who was walking in the school passage towards her class...Mayank stopped short in front of her and said, "Nupur...Umm...agar mere claas ke kuch ladke tumse dosti karne aayein toh tum unse dosti mat karna theek hai..."

Nupur asked confused and she just wanted to back answer him more than knowing the reason or not following it...so she asked, "Kyun...main toh karoongi...dosti karna toh achchi baat hai...tum nahi samjhoge...par sab achchi dost maante hain mujhe...toh main toh..."

Mayank cut her off and said in a bit irritated tone, "Tum bina argument ke koi bat sun nahi sakti...tumhare achche ke liye keh raha hoon..."

Nupur replied chuckling, "Isme mera kya achcha hai...tumhari tarah nahi hoon main...mujhe dost banana pasand hai...ghanto doston se baatein karna bhi...samjhe..."

Mayank spoke a bit angry, "Haan...woh toh main jaanta hoon par itni ghanto ki baaton mein bhi tum apna bhala bura nahi samajh paati ho...in 20-30 filmon ke aage bhi sochogi tab toh tumhe kuch dikhayi dega naa...dosti, pyaar aur inn sab bematlab ki baaton mein soch bhi choti si ho gayi hai...aur..."

Nupur got a bit teary and furious and said, "Choti soch...tumhe main aisi lagti hoon...shallow...aur pata nahi kya kya sochte ho mere baare mein...agar tumhe nahi pasand hoon toh naa sahi...par kamse kam mujhe aisi baatein toh mat sunao...kyun aaye tum mere paas abhi...yehi sab kehne?"

Mayank realized that he had hurt her by going a bit overboard in hiding the thing he wanted to speak of indirectly, so he said trying to explain,"Nahi...Nupur...dekho tum galat soch rahi ho...main tumse aisa kuch nahi..."

Nupur cut him off with her words while tears now had a continuous flow from her eyes, "Dekho Mayank...naa hi mujhe kuch kehna hai...aur nahi sunna...ab tak shayad main tumhare baare mein galat sochti thi...par ab nahi...tumhe kissi insaan ki kadar nahi hai aur nahi unki feelings ki...doosron par comment karne se achcha hoga agar tum khudki life ko thodi better banao...kyunki lifetime tum sirf padhne wale nahi ho...aur uske siwaai tumhe kuch aata bhi nahi hai...toh yeh socho ki tum aage kya karoge...aur mujhe apne aap par chod do theek hai..."
she harshly spoke and left leaving Mayank hurt too with those words of hers...

She didn't mean to say those words but Mayank saying those things about her made her say thse and now both were hurt with each other's words and both were hurt to hurt each other as well...
-----------------------------------------------

Mayank and Nupur had taken a complete no talk mode from then on...since whenever they felt like saying a sorry for their own deeds, all they got reminded of was the other's thinking about them and so neither one tried to apologize...specially for Mayank, it was most hard to say a sorry to Nupur and to explain things...
-------------------------------------------------

Mayank's classmates didn't dare to go ahead on the bet thingy after their encounter with Mayank and Mayank was releived on that front...
------------------------------------------------------

Nupur was hurt...very hurt by Mayank...but she didn't show her hurt at all and kept a safe distance from him for her own sake...

---------------------------------------------------------

Both wished in their hearts for the other one to come and apologize because they knew the other person was not wrong, it was just their thinking of themselves were wrong, but then that left its imprints quite naturally...

Sorry for the mistakes, if any😆
😊

Do tell me ki how did you'll found it coz i would want to know that😃
Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
res again 😃!!

*edited*

oh thank god its on the same page!! whew!!😳

yeh kya hai yaar??😔 itni saari misunderstandings??😕... 
plzzz ab jaldi se khatam karo naa isko😒... 
tum toh Nupur ko 1 MONTH ke liye Pune bhej rahi ho😲
kaise rahega Mayank bichaara uske bina😒

plzzz😳
update soon😳

~jiya~
Edited by jiya_angel - 12 years ago
hey Payal kumari ,
plz yeh torture ab khatam bhi karo yaar, Mayank-Nupur ek duje ke bina nahi reh sakte 😆
aur hum MNians in dono ko alag-alag aur ek duje se naraaz nahi dekh sakte, isliye plz,plz,pretty plz with a cherry on the top 😃 jaldi-jaldi inki galatphahami door karo aur dono ko paas lao.
after all "paas jitna , behtar utna "😉😉 hai na???😆😆

nice update 😊 thanks for the pm.
Edited by shubhie - 12 years ago
i hope mayank will make everything all right very soon...loved it...
Hai ALLAH- Payal- its u????
u updated two parts - wo bhi ek saath
Kahi main sapna tou nehi dekh rahi hu na...???!!
pyal jee thank u so much
now i m going to read ur update- pher decide karenge main tumhari murder karungi yaa kuch aur karungi...lol

Edit...

hmmm sun nups was trying to run away frm mayank
becoz she wants to controll her feelings... she loved her loads and this love dragging towards mayank...hmmm i can understand it... poor NUpur...
she tried to behave normally with bauji and gunjan -- she didnt want to make them upset...

but she was missing  our sadu myank terribly...kya kare pyaar jo kya
on d other side- mayank was restless... he was trying to figure out what happened to Nupur ...
he missing our nupur like hell...

but ye kya- dis misunderstanding is growing yaar...

nups misunderstood mayank--- who is deeply in love wih her... actually mayank is a reserved person... thats why he dint express her emotion his emotion properly... and nupur kne it .. but lagta hai is baar kuch jaida hai gussa hogayi wo...
dekhte hai kiase mayur ki patch up ho jaye

fabulous update Payal
Awesome one
loved both update

and this time i wanna say--- I love u...lol

take care

Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Payal-15

Thank you all for bearing with me and an odd update...😆🤗

well am posting 2 updates together now coz i don't see the point of posting them separately so that sums up to a really lond update😃...finally😆

but that will be all for this week😆

@bold- hello jee - plz aisa humare dil ko chot na pochaye...
aise baatei karke apko kya hasil karna hai?????
awesomeee update ! 
loved it :) 
but mayur misunderstanding kab solve hogi 
itne cute romantic mmnts aa rahe the :) 
ab ye kya ho gaya :P 
wow!its a double treat for us.u have updated both the parts.but i am so sad for both mayank and nupur.they both are hurt .hope this one month apart make them more close to each other.and please clear all the misunderstandings between them.i can't see them apart.plzzz😊
Originally posted by Payal-15

Thank you all for bearing with me and an odd update...😆🤗

well am posting 2 updates together now coz i don't see the point of posting them separately so that sums up to a really long update😃...finally😆

but that will be all for this week😆

While reading this i was going to reply that I love you for a double update...THEN I read the last line...I've changed my mind...please this ff is like drugs...we need our few weekly doses...well i would say daily...but I know that's pushing it! u just HAVE to update again this week...or I'm not going to be a happy bunny :(
res😊
EDITED...
i finally managed to read the previous update and thesetwo😊😊😊
and gosh payal i love how how u are takin the story forward...
its keeping me hooked:)
i am kinda hoping that mayank will go to pune to manofy nupur and then a magical confession would happen😳😳😳
loved how u portrayed there emotions through songs in the previous part...
and the flashbank thingi added was  sad...but still it showed thatmayank cared alot for nupur even when they were kids😃
sorry for this late reply...
was cought up wid exams...i hope u understand😊
lovely update once again😳
Edited by acAasthamayur - 12 years ago