Mayur FF- Love will find a way#2 Epilogue Pg 80 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh god...u can't stop there!!!!!! Pleaseee double update??? I was loving nupurs emotions at the end...really want to know what she does now...I have a feeling mayank will misunderstand her runnning away an try distancing himself...if so...will be nice to see nupur handle that and try get close to him! So happy theyve realised! Mayank has found out the beauty of life...LOVE! Ahhh can't wait for the next part...please do so soon! This was one of my fav parts till date...Edited by x.Heena.x - 12 years ago
wow!such a wonderful update.finally,they accepted their feelings towards each other.i hope they confess soon too.make mayank give nupur a surprise and confess in a romantic way like nupur always dreams but in mayankish way.and please update sooon.😊
OMGSH!! .. the hug!! 😍 .. it really melted me .. but why did nupur ran away .. 😑 πŸ˜† .. i hope mayank follows her to the library and brings her back to their room, lifting her in his arms 😳 .. they should stop running away from their feelings, they shoudl realize that they are married and ALLOWED to fall in love .. seems as of both are married to seperate people and running away fprm thier feelings.. πŸ˜†
lovely update
u portrayed their emotions sooo well yaar...each n everything were soo perfect...luved the thoughts dat were running in their minds n jst luved the flow
the hug part was sooo heavenly n beautiful...mayur were jst perfect in each other arms...loved it
cont soon
beautiful update. plz continue soon. very soon. cant wait more
Payal it was THE best Part..Finally Nupur Confessed her Feelings to herself, and Every thing was BeautiFul specially their Hug and Nupur Realization with the Song, it was perfect..Now plz update soon, waiting for next update and thnx for the pm.. Edited by -moona- - 12 years ago
Hayeee...Pallluuu...CONTINUE CONTINUE...πŸ˜†
Hayeee...wot a luvlyyy feeling of LOVE...😳

Mayank was taken aback by her question a bit...ofcourse, he would be there for her and never let her down...it was Nupur, afterall...he just had to do it for her...he would always do that...though this helping her had helped him realize a few things but he didn't know how to handle this sudden realization...he didn't know what to say...not to her question, he kept forgetting that he was conversing with her on some other matter...but his mind was thinking what it wanted to without much focus on the present issue at hand...he didn't know what to answer her about his feelings now...He LOVED her and he knew that very well now...it was too real a truth to deny now...and if it was not what love was in real then he wanted to redefine the meaning of love with what he felt for her now...but what was he supposed to tell her...?

@BOLD Gooossshhh...i so luv this wot mayu was feeling for her...πŸ€ͺ
n nupur too realized LOVE for him...it was Beautiful PALLUUU...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Ufff  there Closenesss...n the HUG...Hayeee....Bahara Bahara hua ye dil bar bar re...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
So Magical...☺️

n i really luvd the last part too...
😳

She remembered how he had changed from the times during their marriage...holding her hand during marriage, helping her with her job, coming to take her at her prject site, balancing her whenever she was falling, smiling a lot to her, agreeing to most of her demands, spending times with her which meant a lot to her...changing in all ways to he and still being himself...the same Sadu that he was earlier...her Sadu...

ya totally Nupurish...just like Sadu kahin ka...πŸ˜†
Again Luvly update Pallu...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
CONTINUE ASAP...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
i wanna know...wot vl happen now..vl mayu go after her in the libraryyy...n vl they share there feelingsss...😳
Annu...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Annu_Arti_Mayur - 12 years ago
awesome updt payal
finally they are realizing their feelings for each other
waiting for their confession...cont soon
thanks for the pm
wow 
it was such a lovely part
just loved it when nupur hugged him and he did the same 
just fab part