Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

strike at imagine office- mumbai (Page 3)

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Like Mostly everybody has said already Karan DID NOT SUGGEST IT...it was a surprised expression, and Your topic should immediately be Edited..this is rediculous.Angry..Please learn to read properly before puting up a post like this, whether it's for Karan or for anybody else..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-piamistaksh4IF

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
I am from Toronto, Canada.

Good luck to you guys.  May your effort be fruitful. 

Anyways, we are doing this to save KMH2.

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Karan didn't suggest a strike, he had no clue about it. He just asked why it was at Balaji instead of Imagine

Good luck to those going to protest!!!

-anzaeram-piamistaksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena.theresa88

hi frds i just read on tweeter that karan kundra himself has suggested us to strike in front of imagine office to save kmh

and when karan is with us nothing is impossible so guys and girls who all love karan and want to save kmh plz plz join the strike in boyh mumbai and delhi

some of our frds have given names

mohsin plasterwala
neha sheety
sujit knot
vishal nayyar
and 2 more

so frds we require atleast 30 members so plz plz join us on the strike to save kmh plz

and if someone is really ready to join the strike plz plz give the names here its be announced with pride on social-networking site. and all the details will be given to u the strike is probably fixed on 16th may. plz plz give ur names

While I appreciate your effort to garner support for the protest, Karan DID NOT suggest anything of this sort.  I have a twitter account and I know for a fact that he did not write any such thing. Someone asked him if he knew of the protest and he replied that he dint. he expressed wonder at why ppl r protesting in front of balaji's office and not imagine's. it does not mean he has suggested anything. please do not start rumors based on something you heard. i see many members have already asked you to edit your post. could you please do it!!? lets not mislead the forum crowd.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-AmnaIsh

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
plz edit ur topic..karan DID NOT SUGGEST anything like dis...edit it soon...

-anzaeram-aksh4IF

me2.sa Newbie
me2.sa
me2.sa

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
hi guys,

i am the person KARAN KUNDRA replied to

i sent him this " HI HAVE U HEARD ABOUT THE KITANI PROTEST HAPPENING 12 MAY, APPARENTLY OUTSIDE BALA JI STUDIOS, CURIOUS ABOUT YOUR REACTION TO THIS"

To which he replied " yeah??protest?? i din know!!! but shouldn't it be outside imagine's  office? "

so if u guys read my tweet and are concluding he's given his support, thats wrong ! because clearly from his reply u can see that that's not what he said

Edited by me2.sa - 11 May 2011 at 2:28pm

-anzaeram-AmnaIshaksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by me2.sa

hi guys,

i am the person KARAN KUNDRA replied to

i sent him this " HI HAVE U HEARD ABOUT THE KITANI PROTEST HAPPENING 12 MAY, APPARENTLY OUTSIDE BALA JI STUDIOS, CURIOUS ABOUT YOUR REACTION TO THIS"

To which he replied " yeah??protest?? i din know!!! but shouldn't it be outside imagine's  office? "

so if u guys read my tweet and are concluding he's given his support, thats wrong ! because clearly from his reply u can see that that's not what he said

if u have read this thread at all.. only the person who posted the thread wrote that.. and a couple of others .. there a number of ppl who have requested the person to edit their post, i PM'ed the person.. no reply!! seems like she posted it n dint come bak!! Confused

Edited by aksh4IF - 11 May 2011 at 2:41pm

AmnaIshkavyasam

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Please add my name Anuradha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena.theresa88

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index