Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

strike at imagine office- mumbai

leena.theresa88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi frds i just read on tweeter that karan kundra when asked about protest he has suggested us to strike in front of imagine office to save kmh rather than balaji office

and when karan is with us nothing is impossible so guys and girls who all love karan and want to save kmh plz plz join the strike in boyh mumbai and delhi

some of our frds have given names

mohsin plasterwala
neha sheety
sujit knot
vishal nayyar
mirchi_tirchi ðŸ˜³ (Amisha)
Anuradha

and 2 more

so frds we require atleast 30 members so plz plz join us on the strike to save kmh plz

and if someone is really ready to join the strike plz plz give the names here its be announced with pride on social-networking site. and all the details will be given to u the strike is probably fixed on 16th may. plz plz give ur names
Edited by leena.theresa88 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milenge_Milenge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we r there.my name is mohsin plasterwala
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hope this strike works !!! pls add my name too !!! 

mirchi_tirchi ðŸ˜³ (Amisha)
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Would Love To Buut How Coz I Live In Fraance😕
Wish The Strike Was Here ðŸ˜³
tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think instead of doing this may be we should request for some amazing sequences before the ending of the show. that way we will get a good end and then we can ask for a new season very soon like last time.
kavyasam thumbnail
I dont  think he suggested , he just  asked a question since  he  might  have  read  somewhere.   Please dont say that he has asked us to do strike and all,  it  gives  a bad  impression .
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Karan DID NOT suggest!!!!

When a fan asked him if he was aware of  the protest in front of Balaji's office he replied he has NO IDEA and was surprised why in front of Balaji, shudnt it be in front of Imagine's office since the decision was by them. This doesnt mean he is suggesting u to protest

Please first get the whole story before posting anything andplease edit ur topic.

Edited by Pranii - 12 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KARAN DID NOT SUGGEST!..HE JUST ASKED WHERE THEY WERE DOING THE STRIKE? AND WHEN THEY REPLIED BT OFFICE ..HE ASKED THAT HADNT IT BEEN OUTSIDE IMAGINE'S OFFICE!..'' he did not suggest to do strike!..😡 Edited by -Olly- - 12 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plz KARAN DID NOT SUGGEST that we shud go nd strike..!!
He was jst giving his opinion!!
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank god atleast he is with us :)