Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

News about Vaidehi..

sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys, i saw this post in MJHT forum, a couple of days back, now quoting it with the permission of topic maker.. 

Originally posted by: kiaravivian

today i saw sanaya n barun in my city(lucknow)n they were shoots some scenes of their upcoming show vaidehi...the scene was like sanaya ki scooty ko barun ki bmw hit krti hai jisse sanaya ki scooty ka back mirror tot jata hai...sanaya barun pe chillati hai n he tries to gve her some money...u know guys im sooo angry with security they they did not allows us to meet with them...btw sanaya was wear a red purple chooridar  n her chhoti(exactly like nupur entry scene)gives her nice n sober look while barun was in black suit...

Originally posted by: kiaravivian

oh hooo😆 she is really cute...barun n san seems really comfortable .barun sanaya ko apne mobile pe kuch dikha rha tha...bas itna hi dekha ...shooting dekhna bahut boring hota hai😆tv pe jada sahi hai😆

Link for the post:

i saw the shooting of vaidehi

Edited by sangeeta9 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm...Interesting...!🤔 I dunno if I'm gonna like this jodi😕 I wish Ankita was paired with Barun..thanks for posting Geet😳
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am happy that they are shooting and am waiting for a promo.  Barun is a very smart actor to make sure that he and his co-star are comfortable, whomever that co-star is.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
interesting...bas ab ek promo ka intezaar hai...
sunaina02 thumbnail
@Sangeeta

Thanks for digging this up and posting it here 😊

@Anu

I agree with you so much.. A good actor should be able to build chemistry with all his/her co-stars.
 I really do not understand why fans of TV stars do not want new pairs to form . 😕
BW  - dekho noone keeps on saying SRK should only act with Kaajol or Akhsay should only act with Katrina .
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Su - 100% agree - to be successful you have to show how many different roles and co-stars you can work with.  Getting along with differentleads,  co-stars and productions houses only increases your mettle as an actor - it shows how versatile you are and at the same time, prevents any bad press from colleagues.
savan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thanx for the info dear,barun is a very down to earth person coz he seems to build up a gd rapport with almost all his co stars, at the same time its also very healthy, wot with the hectic day to day workload its very important to share a gd camaraderie with almost everyone u work with, anyways looking fwd to vaidehi eagerly...😊
gudia7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good news so we will get promo very soon. Even i am thinking if Barun will interact with his fans he will be more famous and get more fans.
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thnxx for d news. waiting 4 d shw to come!
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gudia7

Good news so we will get promo very soon. Even i am thinking if Barun will interact with his fans he will be more famous and get more fans.

You are right .

Barun should interact with his fans in social sites . In todays world it is very important .