India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

News about Vaidehi..

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged

hey guys, i saw this post in MJHT forum, a couple of days back, now quoting it with the permission of topic maker.. 

Originally posted by kiaravivian

today i saw sanaya n barun in my city(lucknow)n they were shoots some scenes of their upcoming show vaidehi...the scene was like sanaya ki scooty ko barun ki bmw hit krti hai jisse sanaya ki scooty ka back mirror tot jata hai...sanaya barun pe chillati hai n he tries to gve her some money...u know guys im sooo angry with security they they did not allows us to meet with them...btw sanaya was wear a red purple chooridar  n her chhoti(exactly like nupur entry scene)gives her nice n sober look while barun was in black suit...

Originally posted by kiaravivian

oh hoooLOL she is really cute...barun n san seems really comfortable .barun sanaya ko apne mobile pe kuch dikha rha tha...bas itna hi dekha ...shooting dekhna bahut boring hota haiLOLtv pe jada sahi haiLOL

Link for the post:

i saw the shooting of vaidehi

Edited by sangeeta9 - 10 May 2011 at 4:30am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Dips_Arhisavan_fanizanamiCinderella100Ishrafan11shilparoxxchammak_challoash91CandYlicious_Smomma1128-Jahnvi-sunaina02

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Hmmm...Interesting...!Ermm I dunno if I'm gonna like this jodiConfused I wish Ankita was paired with Barun..thanks for posting GeetEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliIshrafan11atikna

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I am happy that they are shooting and am waiting for a promo.  Barun is a very smart actor to make sure that he and his co-star are comfortable, whomever that co-star is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
interesting...bas ab ek promo ka intezaar hai...
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
@Sangeeta

Thanks for digging this up and posting it here Smile

@Anu

I agree with you so much.. A good actor should be able to build chemistry with all his/her co-stars.
 I really do not understand why fans of TV stars do not want new pairs to form . Confused
BW  - dekho noone keeps on saying SRK should only act with Kaajol or Akhsay should only act with Katrina .

Edited by sunaina02 - 10 May 2011 at 9:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91Infofanmomma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
@Su - 100% agree - to be successful you have to show how many different roles and co-stars you can work with.  Getting along with differentleads,  co-stars and productions houses only increases your mettle as an actor - it shows how versatile you are and at the same time, prevents any bad press from colleagues.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91Infofan

savan_fan Senior Member
savan_fan
savan_fan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
hey thanx for the info dear,barun is a very down to earth person coz he seems to build up a gd rapport with almost all his co stars, at the same time its also very healthy, wot with the hectic day to day workload its very important to share a gd camaraderie with almost everyone u work with, anyways looking fwd to vaidehi eagerly...Smile
gudia7 Senior Member
gudia7
gudia7

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Good news so we will get promo very soon. Even i am thinking if Barun will interact with his fans he will be more famous and get more fans.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index