Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

loved to read your symbolism . you are an amazing writer and your write up always brings new dimension to the scene and this is absolutely fantastic .

Thanks. Glad you like my symbolism posts. Had as much pleasure writing them down.
Jaanbunty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As always, very well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadydeep

Opti... Glad to see the continuation post .Simply fantabulous๐Ÿ‘. The CV's do seem to be taking the symbolism seriously. In addition to the cycle one...did you notice in KC celeb dance segment(yesterday's SBS) , in one shot ,the big wheel and Khatiya were shown together and Maneet finally sit on it and hug . I hope the next symbolism post  will throw some more light on it.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was busy drooling over Maaneet I missed out on the details. Will have to see the scene again before I can comment on it.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Opti...Brilliant Post...Loved the continuation from the previous post and also the new interpretation...Excellent as always...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: gshow2011

Beautiful analysis. I think bike has something to do with Maan's past as well. In the dark room where he keeps symbols from bad memorizes they showed bike. Could be he is  overcoming his past.

Oh yes, the bike does have a link to Maan's past. He told Geet that he has put away the bike he fell from in the attic. So the old Maan is one who would not take the risk of riding something that hurt him but the new Maan is more adventurous and willing to face all hardships because he has got his Geet by his side.  Thanks for pointing that out.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

wow ๐Ÿ‘... opti ... loved the way ... you showed us the symbolism ... thanks for making this post ... 

Thanks dewdropred.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

I don't even think the Cvs thought so deeply when making Maaneet sit for the bike ride!

Don't know what the CVs thought but this is what I thought!  Its fun dissecting their scenes isn't it?
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolkuddi

WOW OPTI

I SALUTE YOU MISSY

GREAT JOB

GURTI_DEEWANI

Thanks coolkuddi
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Wow Opti beautifully written dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...It's very true, when CV's used this cycle ride, they never thought about such analyzation, i am sure they haven't, but you had analysed so well that who doesnt know the meaning cycling, can get actuall mean, and you had very well compared with life...Thanks for such a lovely piece to share...

It's been ages that i have read your any post, even i asked you to PM me, but hardly got chance...

Muniza

Thanks Muniza. I have no idea what the CVs were thinking but I do think it would have meant something to them. Why bring it twice in the show? My thoughts may or may not match theirs though. Sorry for forgetting to PM. 
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaanbunty

As always, very well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Thanks Jaanbunty.