Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

STOP OVER REACTINNG 2 MAITHLI track (Page 3)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I just know that the only thing I liked about Kabir being absent from the show was that he was bashed less. With Pia off to the coffin for a year maybe, at least Pia bashing will be less as well. Pia can rot and AM can live happily ever after. Call it overreaction, I don't care but at least they can't kill the show now. It's already dead.
Confused?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Agree with u Abanti Clap Well said.

I agree its a copy of Vampire Diaries but still this makes the show more interesting. Finally Pia will realise that Abhay was innocent and now we'll get to see Pia fighting for her love. That too against Abhayendra's eternal love Maithali. It'll be fun to see Pia Maitz fight over Abhay's affection Smile 

Even though Abhay felt drawn to Pia just coz she resembled Maitz, he ended up loving her for who she was. Maitz might've made Abhay realise what love is all about but it is Pia who is the heartbeat of his long dead heart. Embarrassed

Its Abhiya all the way Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariakhan200TOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
well now that the love of Abhay's life is back from the dead.

can we have our Pia and Kabir back together please.

see TM I am chill.

--sunshine--

LittleImmortal Goldie
LittleImmortal
LittleImmortal

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roseli

ds is not overreaction ds is reaction nd ds reaction is not baseless by bringing metz bk nd giving pias place to her is so stupid abhay is a vamp nd he cn easily recognize da other vamp so metzz cnt fool abhay logically nd as far as other fam is concerned well cnt say abt dm dey r always shown fools so dey cn b made fools again but  not abahay...hope dey dony show dat abhay ddnt recognize dat da gl wv hm is not piya but maithli,...

i completely agree wid u there is no point of bringing back maithli dis da only show i watch n i dont wat dis to be a mixture of charaters plz i dunt wat dis track cant EK be differen from VD
iam sooo not liking itAngry its only abhay and piya forever

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanTOTAL-ROMANTIC

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Someone is telling that love of Abhay's life is back from the death and demanding KaPi together. Then the show will totally be dead.

PKYEK has still a life and the current track will help to develop Abhiya's relationship in the next level. I just don't want to see any comeback of Maithili, just that's it. Otherwise the story is going nice. I don't have any objection.

And don't worry about Sid-Panchi. Time will tell that what will happen with them.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
correction...words that end with please isn't call demanding but something that end with JUST give US is.

couldn't careless abt who get paired up with whom right now so long there is something for me to watch.

it's just a show there is no need to lose ur hair/sleep over it.
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

it's just a show there is no need to lose ur hair/sleep over it.
I am not losing my hair over the show, in fact I skipped watching some episodes of PKYEK bcoz of my exams going. I just told the fact what will happen if KaPi will be shown together in the show. I like Kabir(though not a fan of him), he deserves someone else, not Piya. I am not telling this because I am Abhiya fan, I'm telling this because he can never get the love from Piya that he wants to give her. Someone else is already in her heart.

Edited by ffkhan - 10 May 2011 at 9:42am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index