Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

STOP OVER REACTINNG 2 MAITHLI track - Page 3

LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: roseli

ds is not overreaction ds is reaction nd ds reaction is not baseless by bringing metz bk nd giving pias place to her is so stupid abhay is a vamp nd he cn easily recognize da other vamp so metzz cnt fool abhay logically nd as far as other fam is concerned well cnt say abt dm dey r always shown fools so dey cn b made fools again but  not abahay...hope dey dony show dat abhay ddnt recognize dat da gl wv hm is not piya but maithli,...

i completely agree wid u there is no point of bringing back maithli dis da only show i watch n i dont wat dis to be a mixture of charaters plz i dunt wat dis track cant EK be differen from VD
iam sooo not liking it😡 its only abhay and piya forever

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Someone is telling that love of Abhay's life is back from the death and demanding KaPi together. Then the show will totally be dead.

PKYEK has still a life and the current track will help to develop Abhiya's relationship in the next level. I just don't want to see any comeback of Maithili, just that's it. Otherwise the story is going nice. I don't have any objection.

And don't worry about Sid-Panchi. Time will tell that what will happen with them.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
correction...words that end with please isn't call demanding but something that end with JUST give US is.

couldn't careless abt who get paired up with whom right now so long there is something for me to watch.

it's just a show there is no need to lose ur hair/sleep over it.
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: .Angel

it's just a show there is no need to lose ur hair/sleep over it.

I am not losing my hair over the show, in fact I skipped watching some episodes of PKYEK bcoz of my exams going. I just told the fact what will happen if KaPi will be shown together in the show. I like Kabir(though not a fan of him), he deserves someone else, not Piya. I am not telling this because I am Abhiya fan, I'm telling this because he can never get the love from Piya that he wants to give her. Someone else is already in her heart.
Edited by ffkhan - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

well now that the love of Abhay's life is back from the dead.

can we have our Pia and Kabir back together please.

see TM I am chill.

@PURPLE : 🤣i am sure u are watching PKYEK ...otherwise u wouldn't have said kapi
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

@PURPLE : 🤣i am sure u are watching PKYEK ...otherwise u wouldn't have said kapi

oh hello I think u had me confused with somebody else.

who says anything abt me not watching it huh?

of course I'm watching PKYEK and I shall keep watching it for as long as Sid is there.

--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
you are right we should calm down
i am agree your every word👏
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not afraid if maithili returns...I M ALL THE MORE HAPPY THAT MAITHILI RETURNED WITH HER BITCHINESS...ITS EVEN MORE INTERESTING TWIST...
THOSE WHO ARE AFRAID THAT ABHAY_PIYA Will be seperated becoz of that...PLZ DONT AS ABHAY_PIYA CAN NEVER BE SEPARATED...

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

oh hello I think u had me confused with somebody else.

who says anything abt me not watching it huh?

of course I'm watching PKYEK and I shall keep watching it for as long as Sid is there.

No offence dear ...i know ur are sid fan . Ahh KAPI ..yes we will get to see kapi after piya being in coffin .😆
shrishu&shristi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys guys pia human hai koi vampiere jo 1 year ke liye coffin toh jinda rahegi arre woh toh marke bhoot ho jayegi.1 din kya 1 hour bhi coffin mein rahi suffocation mein mar jayegi.i think as usual abhay will save pia but after lots of drama.ekta mai toh lagta hai serial ka the end kar ke hi dum legi.

This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

I just know that the only thing I liked about Kabir being absent from the show was that he was bashed less. With Pia off to the coffin for a year maybe, at least Pia bashing will be less as well. Pia can rot and AM can live happily ever after. Call it overreaction, I don't care but at least they can't kill the show now. It's already dead.